QOTD (Read 3309289 times)

Started by Valodim, August 26, 2007, 08:25:30 pm
Share this topic:
Re: QOTD
#16221  June 13, 2017, 11:28:34 pm
  • Pixel Animator
  • "I'm done trying with you."
    • USA
"Hate me all you want, but I'm looking forward to this[Mario Odyssey]  way more than Sonic Forces."

That, I'd love to see the riot of gamers that will grill you for such a statement.
#16222  June 13, 2017, 11:45:04 pm
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
That's still not ridiculous.
#16223  June 13, 2017, 11:50:08 pm
it's like saying "hate me all you want, but i'm looking forward to this delicious meat burger way more than the mystery meat burger"

nobody's going to hate you for that
#16224  June 13, 2017, 11:51:59 pm
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
That kind of statement will actually just give you support especially on Youtube comments which I assume where that post came from.
#16225  June 14, 2017, 08:03:47 pm
  • Still lurks regularly, but posts once a blue moon
    • Canada
It's ridiculous in the sense of "Who in their right mind would hate you for that?"
#16226  June 15, 2017, 03:51:40 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
an interview with Adam West said:
What’s your favorite memory of Frank Gorshin? He defined that role so well.

Well, I think one of my favorite memories is that Frank and I were invited to a party one night and we decided to go, a Hollywood party we didn’t know anything about. We were kind of laughing and having a few beers and said, "Let’s go over there." We walked in ... and it was an orgy. So I immediately went into the Batman character, and Frank went into the Riddler character, because we were getting the big giggles. It was so funny to us, what we walked into. And we were kicked out. We were expelled from the orgy.
fucking amazing
#16227  June 16, 2017, 08:11:20 pm
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
What better story could there be than one that basically starts with: "So Batman and The Riddler walk into an orgy..."

In other news, here's something out of context:
I could tell it was thicker when I first got it, but the length surprised me.
Lewd.
#16228  June 23, 2017, 04:49:33 pm
  • Dead and buried.
    • Finland
english dubs ohhh for the love of god no,when i see an anime with english dubs i can't watch it no matter what,it's like getting stabbed in the heart not joking here,i've disregarded great anime that i only found them in english dubs because of that.....it's like you see an asian guy with a niqqa voice,not trying to be racist but yea lol and it's not even bad with an asian guy having a niqqa voice i'd have have a laugh but with english dubs it's just bad let me recompare it with something else,peter griffin having herbert's voice there that sums it up o,o

Why can't these people just say they didn't like the dub?
"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."

"Okay, okay. So you put a Nazi on the Moon. Fuck you, Moon."
#16229  June 23, 2017, 04:58:56 pm
I'm already amazed that he can tell characters in an anime are Asians.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#16230  June 24, 2017, 09:11:25 am
#16231  June 24, 2017, 07:46:51 pm

what? how even?
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#16232  June 24, 2017, 08:50:17 pm
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
#16233  June 26, 2017, 11:49:52 am
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#16234  June 26, 2017, 04:13:50 pm
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
It's really sad when you have to clarify that, like a woman is some mythical creature few have seen. Maybe I take it for granted since I live in Hawaii and cute girls in bikinis are literally like a 5 minute drive away, but it can't be THAT hard to find women, right?!
#16235  June 26, 2017, 04:57:17 pm
it is very much so when they don't bother to come visit you in your basement.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#16236  June 27, 2017, 10:35:19 pm
  • Dead and buried.
    • Finland

Noooooooo
"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."

"Okay, okay. So you put a Nazi on the Moon. Fuck you, Moon."
#16237  June 27, 2017, 10:56:01 pm
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
Good lord that's depressing. I don't even understand how Undertale is even remotely related to...

Cave Story
Under Tale

ohhhhhhhhh
#16238  June 27, 2017, 11:06:39 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
This is what happens when we go too long without a Metroid or an Igavania

People start scrambling for descriptors

I'll forgive not knowing Cave Story predates those games since Nicalis had the balls to sell it for 30 dollars on Switch like it was a new fucking game
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#16239  July 17, 2017, 11:16:08 pm
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
Travelling through space and time in a police box requires a penis, according to several Internet morons this evening.

As Jodie Whittaker was confirmed as the new Doctor, lots of angry idiots insisted that the genitals of the Doctor play an essential role in the universe in which he resides.

Fan of made up science fiction television stories, Simon Williams, told us,”Yes I am angry about Jodie Whittaker being made the next Doctor.

“But I’m also angry that they have made me so angry about the lack of a penis in a TV show

Faaaaantastic.
#16240  July 17, 2017, 11:56:27 pm
  • Pixels are atom's of resolution,Low-res or Hi-res
    • Turkey
    • metekervan26@gmail.com
Can anyone spot the egotist that cares more for herself rather than the role she's been granted she is a fucking feminazi.

"I have such fond memories of watching 'Doctor Who' when I was a kid and growing up, that if I've left anybody anywhere with memories as fond, then I feel like I've done my job."-David Tennant
"It's an iconic part of our culture, my grandad knows about it, my dad knows about it, it's been going since 1963 it has the iconic status of Robin Hood or Sherlock Holmes."-Matt Smith
"Being asked to play The Doctor is an amazing privilege. Like the Doctor himself I find myself in a state of utter terror and delight. I can't wait to get started."-Peter Capaldi
“It feels completely overwhelming, as a feminist, as a woman, as an actor, as a human, as someone who wants to continually push themselves and challenge themselves, and not be boxed in by what you’re told you can and can’t be,”-Jodie Whittaker.

a political bullshit BBC is trying to do also hate the fact they always keep destroying stuff old writer did when someone new comes.So come on then
judge me because I want Doctor as man judge me because I think he should be a man.
Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 12:05:16 am by mete122