YesNoOk

Dragon Ball FighterZ (Xbone)(PS4)(PC) (Read 998960 times)

Started by Moon Girard, June 09, 2017, 04:33:13 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Dragon Ball FighterZ (Xbone)(PS4)(PC)
#241  July 18, 2017, 02:41:49 pm
#242  July 18, 2017, 02:42:55 pm
Krillin is able to use “Destructo Disc,” the power of which increases the longer you hold down the button and is impossible to guard against.

They said that the weaker chars would be more effective as assists, guess stuff like this is how they'll do it.
#243  July 18, 2017, 09:28:14 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
more liek that's somethign you can use your assists to set up for.
#244  July 18, 2017, 09:38:25 pm
Maybe you can call him and hold the assist button to have him charge it while you keep mashing the other buttons.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#245  July 18, 2017, 10:55:53 pm
Seems like a very Z Warriors-centric roster right now.

Where is Recoome?
#246  July 18, 2017, 11:01:20 pm
  • Prince of Latis
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Canada
    • Skype - Whiplash-1
I don't want there to be an assist tier.
#247  July 19, 2017, 01:30:24 am
It would end up happening in some way even if they weren't doing it intentionally. Better to design around it. I'd love to see top tier Satan on point just because, but I'm sure Arcsys has to keep certain things in mind since it isn't their IP.

https://www.redbull.com/us-en/evo-2017-dragonball-fighterz-excitement

Junya gave us a more nuanced explanation — and one that fans should be quite a bit more excited about. "We didn’t design it for certain characters to be support,exactly. It’s just that their assist moves have more situations that they can be useful than others. If you have a team filled with these characters, then you’d be able to use their strong assists to take down the stronger characters," he said. "Also, in design, the stronger characters are designed to have longer cooldowns on their assists, so their assists can be used less often."
#248  July 19, 2017, 02:12:43 am
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
    • www.justnopoint.com/dshiznetz
#249  July 20, 2017, 12:16:44 am
    • USA
Can't wait! Some of my friends who aren't even fans of DB are hyped for this

#250  July 20, 2017, 12:55:43 am
Uh, the lv3 supers are called Meteor Supers. So there probably won't be secret combos like in the SNES games after all. I'm a little bit disappointed.
(wow, Gematsu really half-assed that translation of the page like they didn't care)
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#251  July 20, 2017, 06:22:46 am
    • USA
    • thelivewire48@gmail.com
#252  July 22, 2017, 03:38:00 am
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com
Last Edit: July 22, 2017, 03:43:06 am by yaret
#253  July 22, 2017, 06:23:43 pm
    • USA
    • dhochoy09@gmail.com
    • dhgallery.weebly.com/
:P new beautiful screenshots, krilin can Throw Senzu Beans :D
https://gamerant.com/dragon-ball-fighterz-piccolo-krillin-screenshots/

Now there goes any chance of Yajirobe being in the game.

Anyways, how do you guys think the Practice/Training Mode would be like? I don't much memory of using the practice mode in Blazblue and I never played Guilty Gear but "casual" fighters like Budokai, Smash Bros, and even XV2 had great practice modes with intuitive tutorials so I hope Fighterz's practice mode is at least just as good. Idealistically, I want it to be like Skullgirls' practice mode but either way it better not be as barebones as the ones in the Tenkaichi games.
#254  July 22, 2017, 10:21:46 pm
    • Dominica
:P new beautiful screenshots, krilin can Throw Senzu Beans :D
https://gamerant.com/dragon-ball-fighterz-piccolo-krillin-screenshots/

Now there goes any chance of Yajirobe being in the game.

Anyways, how do you guys think the Practice/Training Mode would be like? I don't much memory of using the practice mode in Blazblue and I never played Guilty Gear but "casual" fighters like Budokai, Smash Bros, and even XV2 had great practice modes with intuitive tutorials so I hope Fighterz's practice mode is at least just as good. Idealistically, I want it to be like Skullgirls' practice mode but either way it better not be as barebones as the ones in the Tenkaichi games.

Guilty Gear XRD and SFV have the best tranning mode I never seen before. Fighter Z is in good hands. and you saw it fighter z has the same online mode has guilty gear xdr. it probably has the same tranning mode has guilty gear.
#255  July 26, 2017, 08:20:54 pm
#256  July 26, 2017, 11:09:09 pm
    • Dominica
Signups are now August 22nd
https://www.bandainamcoent.eu/news/2017/07/26/dragon-ball-fighterz-closed-beta-dates-are-confirmed-for-september-16th-and-17th/6296

We want players to be able to enjoy the game at its best so we are doing our best to include more than the previously announced 9 characters in this Closed Beta, as well as a portion of the Lobby.

it´s close capcom infinite releases hehe  maybe it was a plan.xD I hope more than 9 characthers for that date.
#257  August 04, 2017, 12:17:25 am
    • USA
    • dhochoy09@gmail.com
    • dhgallery.weebly.com/
I would be happy with these 3 as female rep in FighterZ

>Token female fighter
>Can actually compete with the SSJ characters
>Is aggressive yet defensive

Chi-Chi
>OG Dragon Ball representation (Bansho Fan and Power Slugger)
>Fills the "Chinese female fighter" niche
>The original "strongest woman in the world"

Videl
>Fills the "melee-focused fighter" niche
>Daughter of the champ
>Can fly

It would be cool to see Caulifla and Kale further down the line as DLC but these 3 are the ones that I really want. I don't give a fuck about the rest.

https://dhochoy09.tumblr.com/post/162763539334/potential-movesets-i-created-for-18-chi-chi-and

Which 3 female characters do you want as reps for FighterZ?
#258  August 04, 2017, 12:41:54 am
    • Venezuela
    • Blacksight22@Yahoo.Com.Ve
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
You really have some intense passion for wishlists, you really take it to a whole new level

#259  August 04, 2017, 01:02:57 am
    • USA
    • dhochoy09@gmail.com
    • dhgallery.weebly.com/
Oh... I almost forgot. There's an enhanced version of this game's beta coming at Gamescom later in August:

https://www.bandainamcoent.eu/news/2017/08/03/bandai-namco-entertainment-europe-reveals-its-amazing-gamescom-2017-line-up/6311

DRAGON BALL FighterZ – the punchiest 2,5D fighting game by Arc System Works will showcase its spectacular fights with a new enhanced playable version and a first competitive tournament in the EMEA region, on stage at the ESL Arena on Friday 25th August. More info will be shared in the upcoming weeks.
#260  August 04, 2017, 11:03:49 pm