YesNoOk

3D models for my characters (Read 2242 times)

Started by RedDragonCats17, July 17, 2017, 11:04:44 pm
Share this topic:
3D models for my characters
#1  July 17, 2017, 11:04:44 pm
  • Part-Time MUGEN creator
    • USA
    • Skype - reddragoncats17
    • reddragoncats17.weebly.com/
Did y'all miss me? Maybe.

What's up guys? Sorry for the super long disappearance, I broke my computer on accident, but my dad fixed it so I'm back, AAAANDUH I need some help.

I'm gonna make another thread in development help because this one involves 3D models, and those can be some resources for MUGEN characters, can they? So I'm planning on making another one. I'm looking for 3D models of the following characters below this message, I forgot to mention 2 of them in MUGEN Free for All because they faded from my mind but I legit decided to make them.

The characters in question:

Daisy (tennis and strikers. The tennis one I have doesn't have a good finger armature and the strikers one doesn't have a armature at all)

Sheik (Melee, same as Strikers Daisy)

Samus (Prime, same as the other 2)

Zero Suit Samus (Smash Bros, Fusion alternate costume. Idk if there's a edited version of this model without the heels, but if there is, let me know)

Doom Slayer (tbh, idk if this guy was ripped)

If you happen to come across these models and also have them, giving them to me would be a huge help and I'll accept you guys as my friends, even though I don't know you that well.
Re: 3D models for my characters
#2  July 27, 2017, 10:07:46 pm
  • Part-Time MUGEN creator
    • USA
    • Skype - reddragoncats17
    • reddragoncats17.weebly.com/
I just made a comment on Deviantart post to see if anyone knows a good model, I just hope that someone replies.