YesNoOk

chizuru Kagura (Read 508902 times)

Started by dampir, June 11, 2014, 10:21:46 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Heavy D! finally coming out....
#1021  July 31, 2017, 05:19:04 am
  • No guts No glory..
sprites are already finished, just reinserting ithem into the sff by the way it is Hairline733 version of it

laura.....frozen project but i have sfv installed in my pc....i want this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIptU-TVqcU
that camera hack for sfv , tracing screen captures and turn them into sprites are no problem, but the zooming in and out it is a problem.....
also some hack to make 2nd player invicible and then maybe i could beging that task

ReixSeiryu if you need anything for mature send what you need, i can focus on mature for now...

heavy D! will be released in a few days ...
#1022  July 31, 2017, 06:49:16 am
    • USA
Before I do that I just want to ask... Is there anyway she can get an update? Some are better than others.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
This for example, her head is about to slide off

These are what seem to be the most important, but I don't know what else was done by you. Pretty much all of this is optional, but her personality is what separates her from Vice. She has 0 intros & winposes. Well they used the Vice intro. Let me know what I missed.
Also too bad you didn't make it for Ahruons Heavy D!
#1023  July 31, 2017, 12:34:24 pm
  • No guts No glory..
i'll do the same for ahuron's version worry not...
Last Edit: August 03, 2017, 11:29:12 pm by dampir
Re: Mature(kof-Cvs) edits
#1024  August 05, 2017, 02:28:36 am
    • USA
Not to change the subject, but. Remember when you wanted to do those Batsu sprites? Still interested in that? Who did those anyway? Feel like better time spent improving older stuff than creating from scratch. *cough Unless it's Roy. Alright back on topic. What is the difference between the two Mature sets that are hosted? One says CS, the other says touch up? They look the same to me. You worked on them? I'm not super experienced in spriting, but her neck could use some adjustments as I previously said. I'm going to look over it myself and see if anything can be done. I've been kinda sorta watching XIV videos, will see if I can get anything from that. You don't have to do both stances btw its optional, whichever is preferred. You have a folder with some extras, will have to look through them more throughly.
#1025  August 06, 2017, 05:57:26 pm
  • No guts No glory..
Hi....

about mature...long ago i did a retouch since the character was already done,still some edits are  needed...the ones you requested

You have a folder with some extras, will have to look through them more throughly.

that sounds like something i  have lost...can you send me that folder....
i am even thinking to finish the unfinished stuff of joe...send me those back too ....
#1026  August 06, 2017, 08:05:52 pm
    • USA
Sure, I'll do so when I get back home. Take your time, no rush. Would like to be able to use all of these & you tend to do better when you take longer. Same thing with the Joe sprites, Jmorphman may be able to use those as well, I have zero plans for anything public ever again really just putting it out there. So he may be your best bet as far as that. I'll still use them for my personal stuff though and send it to you. Also use discord, preferred than forum. Not the public one I had I have a private one as well. Log onto to the old one and I'll send you the link. Hopefully the rest of you whom still use this as a contact to reach me.
#1027  August 07, 2017, 01:19:45 am
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
Hi....

about mature...long ago i did a retouch since the character was already done,still some edits are  needed...the ones you requested

You have a folder with some extras, will have to look through them more throughly.

that sounds like something i  have lost...can you send me that folder....
i am even thinking to finish the unfinished stuff of joe...send me those back too ....

Glad to see there is a chance to see a complete POTS Mature.
I really hope she will join the POTS roster in MUGEN!!
Good luck Dampir!
#1028  August 07, 2017, 07:03:41 am
    • USA
"I really hope" Why not try Ned? I really want to see Mature as well.
#1029  August 07, 2017, 07:09:10 am
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
    • mitia.pogorelov1@yandex.ru
Heh. So, it's Mature afterall. Pretty neat choice, have to admit.
#1030  August 07, 2017, 07:12:26 am
    • USA
You didn't even know lol
Or did the topic title give it away.
#1031  August 07, 2017, 09:40:24 am
  • A.K.A. NED
#1032  August 07, 2017, 10:51:31 am
    • USA
Let's do it then. I can even prepare an sff for you.

I sent everything to you just now btw both Joe & Mature.
#1033  August 07, 2017, 11:57:03 am
  • A.K.A. NED
Sorry, I misunderstood.
I'm not a coder at all. But I can give some help in creating custom sprites, just like I did for DW's Mai (actualy the custom sprites were done in 2008 for my try of making a POTS Mai - It was cancelled because I cannot make something accurate to an axisting game system)
I also created several exculsive customs for Cruz's Shermie, since he participate to give Shermie an existance in mugen as a POTS character.

I definitly don't have real skills to code accurate characters, particularly accurate to a game system I don't fully mastered perfectly :/ (pots-like)
+all my coding tries are made with winmugen. I'm still trying to read the full 1.0-1.1 docs, very slow when you're not a native english speaker
Last Edit: August 07, 2017, 01:01:31 pm by Nedflandeurse
#1034  August 07, 2017, 01:15:57 pm
    • USA
Too much "I don't can't not" Neither could Cruz, neither could Falcon who also doesn't speak native. Anyone before they tried. Feel free to help him with sprites I'm sure he wouldn't turn it down. Not trying to be difficult btw, but I believe you can do anything you truly aspire to do. It's all effort. Ask for help.
#1035  August 11, 2017, 07:15:41 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
Yes, I might take some time to learn when I'm done with my next comics chapter and 2 commissions I still have to do.

Anyway. Dampir, I like the fact you're giving a little more flesh to your girls these last months/years. Just like your B Jennet Update.
#1036  August 13, 2017, 09:35:13 am
    • USA
Help him with sprites if you don't mind. Especially if you know about the character specifically because I don't. I'm just going to CS them.
#1037  August 26, 2017, 05:48:06 pm
  • No guts No glory..
#1038  August 28, 2017, 12:33:19 am
  • A.K.A. NED
#1039  August 28, 2017, 12:36:51 am
    • USA
    • morbidjoe666@yahoo.com
    • Skype - Kik : morbidjoe
nice
I need more PSN friends
#1040  August 28, 2017, 02:18:30 am

dampir awesome job! cant wait for someone to make her pots style!