YesNoOk

Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android] (Read 1554088 times)

Started by Moon Girard, January 18, 2017, 11:28:47 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android]
#1501  August 11, 2017, 05:47:59 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
How is Hero Fest treating everyone? I finally pulled Genny after eluding me so much and got multiples of Julia/Ike/Ninian for optimal IVs/skill fodder and some off banner 5*s.

Was also able to finally +10 my very first character in Ninian due to her breaking my pity% so many times before on various banners that I decided to take advantage of the high base focus rate of Hero Fest and max her out.

Now an important question. Because of these banners I now have three Azuras. -atk +spd, -hp +res and -spd +def.
Should I merge them? Is there a unit that benefits from Sapphire Lance+?

If you just plan to keep her as support, then +Spd/-Atk should be just fine. Even with the bane in Atk, her Sapphire Lance still makes up for it when killing Reds especially when you can double them thanks to the boon in Spd.

In terms of inheriting Sapphire Lance, there aren't a lot who can benefit from it, but Mathilda, Peri, and Claire come to mind due to their high Res stat. It'll make up for their rather low base Atk in attacking Red units and will be able to bait/tank Red Mages effectively.
#1502  August 11, 2017, 06:12:54 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala

I blew my remaining orbs on the TT banner because I need more mages (I already have Julia). Was sniping green and blue orbs, got +RES/-DEF Sonya. Good shit.

Speaking of TT, it'll start in just a few hours. I'm moderatly hyped this time, even though the main reward is shit again. At the very least grinding shouldn't be as painful this time.
#1503  August 11, 2017, 06:28:29 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
I'm not looking forward to it to be honest. It's only been 3 weeks since the last Tempest and I'm still worn out by it, which sucks since I'm probably still going to try and get top 1k again for the 10k feathers...
#1504  August 11, 2017, 07:32:46 am
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
I'm just gonna get Clive and the seals. I don't even like Clive that much.

Thanks for the info Amber. The first Azura I got was the -spd one so she is skilled....slightly. I'll fuse her into the +spd one.

I haven't gotten any of the focus units from the hero fest banner yet. I did get the two Azuras, Alm and Catria. I want to get another Ninian because mine is -spd +res and having a Genny would be nice because she's super cute. Julia continues to forsake me and while I like Ike, he's not a priority.
#1505  August 11, 2017, 10:03:12 am
Atk ploy as a seal is really sweet, but hardy bearing is so weird. What's the point, you can only overcome Vantage if you already have 100% hp, otherwise you only get the disadvantage.

I'm not rolling in these banners. Not enough orbs to get anything more than some random 3*s and as always, I'm sure I'm not gonna get any green whatsoever.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 11:57:06 pm by Byakko
#1506  August 11, 2017, 10:40:42 am
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
Hardy Bearing exists to prevent checkmates from vantage units with distant counter.

EDIT

Let me give an example. Let's say you attack Ike with a physical unit and he is low on health. A mage with this seal can now attack Ike safely without eating Vantage Luna
Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 11:24:46 am by Koop
#1507  August 11, 2017, 11:22:31 am
Oh, to kill a Hector with a mage or a Takumi with a dragon, then ? I see, and it also saves you the need to have your own Vantage and wait for Hector to hit your own Hector. Okay then. Still risky if it's only at 100% hp, you need a healer. Maybe it works well for falchion guys against Hector then ?

Damn, this tempest is incredibly generous. So many feathers, even easier to get higher scores... wow, never mind about the score, apparently that was limited somehow. Back to the same rate as last time.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 11:44:15 am by Byakko
#1508  August 11, 2017, 03:18:15 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala

^You get bonus points the first three two times you fight every day.
Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 03:41:27 pm by Fubs
#1509  August 11, 2017, 05:45:42 pm
i got a celica and a delthea from the gauntlet banner a while ago so this will be useful to get their sp up
#1510  August 11, 2017, 06:51:30 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
I overlooked the fact that we are getting a free Silver Lance+ and Hit and Run.
#1511  August 12, 2017, 07:12:31 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Just powered through Tempest today and got 5* Clive. Someone end me...
#1512  August 14, 2017, 12:31:31 am
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Just wondering, does he have a legendary weapon in Echoes or is he just fated to be IS Fodder?
#1513  August 14, 2017, 12:33:08 am
Clive ? He's the Silver Lance+ and Hit&Run Koop just mentioned. Also you can check him up by holding his icon in the rewards list.
#1514  August 14, 2017, 12:40:25 am
Just wondering, does he have a legendary weapon in Echoes or is he just fated to be IS Fodder?
he doesn't have a legendary weapon in echoes and most of the time mathilda and zeke end up outclassing him as far as cavalry units go
#1515  August 14, 2017, 07:51:08 am
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
Zeke Camus has spoiled us. A f2p lance cavalry without peer. At least with Xander he has competition from Eldigan and even Luke.
#1516  August 14, 2017, 09:20:27 am
  • Back to the Beginnings
    • https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Alright, so Legion is back. Did his map finally get a bugfix? If not, then FUCK having to go through Lunatic or even Infernal.
Also, was able to pull a 5* Roy yesterday (the very last day of the BHB banner), and he even has the best IVs.
And with that, the only unit in my checklist of personal favorites that is left is Lyn (because I already have Roy and both versions of Caeda/Shiida).
===My discord servers===
Unlimited Force HQ: https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Mega Man Megamix Engine Help Server: https://discord.gg/Wjm9GYU

Touhou database (by Ryouchi):
http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/8257-touhou-project/
you are all small and can't grow manly sideburns
#1517  August 14, 2017, 09:39:59 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪

New banner featuring characters from Sacred Stones.
#1518  August 14, 2017, 09:42:41 am
  • Back to the Beginnings
    • https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Holy shit, Xander Mobus
===My discord servers===
Unlimited Force HQ: https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Mega Man Megamix Engine Help Server: https://discord.gg/Wjm9GYU

Touhou database (by Ryouchi):
http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/8257-touhou-project/
you are all small and can't grow manly sideburns
#1519  August 14, 2017, 10:18:31 am
  • Still lurks regularly, but posts once a blue moon
    • Canada
Finally Sacred Stones! :D
It'll be a while before Myrrh though.
#1520  August 14, 2017, 10:29:44 am
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
Alright, so Legion is back. Did his map finally get a bugfix? If not, then FUCK having to go through Lunatic or even Infernal.

Rather than bug fixing, they made the defensive tiles visible