YesNoOk

Silva WIPs: The Hulk Rough Beta (Read 176611 times)

Started by NDSilva, August 30, 2016, 02:30:52 am
Share this topic:
Re: The Silver WIPs: Dr. Wily and Central Museum
#81  September 05, 2017, 01:04:46 am
  • L.E.O.N here o/
    • Brazil
Hmm...I was thinking the same thing, so I tried to change a little bit. See if it's better now.

Old Version ---> New version                                                   

Palette
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#82  September 05, 2017, 07:52:06 pm
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII
Cool!
#83  September 09, 2017, 01:41:04 am
    • Brazil
    • chng.it/QbGdS8rbnh
Yo, nice choice of colours L.E.O.N! I actually tried a Neo Cortex palette too, but it needs a bunch of adjustments as of now...

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

I was planning to bump this thread a lil' sooner, but a ton of internet issues made me wait one more week to go back here.

Fortunately, at that point I had enough resources to build something cool for Wily's new assists. So the last week was fully dedicated to progress on all this. ;D

@O Ilusionista: hope you don't mind if I used a few assets from your chars. They're just really good! :ninja:
#84  September 09, 2017, 09:36:52 pm
  • Lone Wolf
    • Argentina
If there's anything i like about Silva's Cortex Pallete over L.E.O.N's is that green energy ball
it reminds me of the beam he shoots in Crash Twinsanity

"What do you see in me? a man or a beast?"
#85  September 10, 2017, 02:04:40 am
    • Brazil
    • chng.it/QbGdS8rbnh
Lol thanks, I just watched a YouTube compilation with all Dr. Cortex battles and tried to replicate the crazy energy colors from the PS1. LEON nailed it in several details too (like the pink area on his mega blaster). Both palettes are gonna be avaiable anyway!

And now, showcasing the Robot Masters team!

I hope this move is smart looking enough. Don't really know if more assists will be included in the whiff version. Now I just need to update the A.I with them.

And by the way,
Big thanks to @c00p: for this impressive Wily animation! :D
The more serious pose could go well in a Zero special intro, thinking about it...
#86  September 10, 2017, 04:41:10 am
  • Robotics Engineer
    • USA
    • altoiddealer@gmail.com
Holy smokes, awesome work!!  That's amazing!!

On that anim I think his tie should flap faster, stands out from everything else

Silva WIPs: ??? and Central Museum
#87  September 24, 2017, 01:04:39 am
    • Brazil
    • chng.it/QbGdS8rbnh
Now that the ambitious Doctor Wily project can finally be considered finished, I'm gonna take a break before thinking to start another big project...

And imo, maybe a good way to take a break is trying to take some fun out of the unused & secondary stuff from a old beloved fighting game. That's why the next character in production is...

Tomichin

The unused assist character from Marvel vs. Capcom, that also got kicked by Norimaru in Marvel Super Heroes vs. Street Fighter!

In fact he won't be much more than a punching bag with lots of assists as his attacks - this project shall be as simple as possible. It's just that I ended up liking his silly concept and now I want to make something consistent out of it ;D

Since it's a pretty simple character with a few sprites, we couldn't pass the opportunuty to make a color template for him:

Re: Silva WIPs: Tomichin, the Special Partner
#88  September 24, 2017, 01:28:46 am
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://shinzankuro.carrd.co/
NOW WE'RE TALKING!

THAT'S THE BEST IDEA YOU HAVE LOL

Looking forward to this character gaining life XD
- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome
#89  September 24, 2017, 02:04:13 am
    • USA
I want to see how you would make "Absolute Fusion" go! Goodluck
#90  September 24, 2017, 04:24:54 am
    • Brazil
    • chng.it/QbGdS8rbnh
YEAH, LET'S GET HYPED FOR TOMICHIN!!!!!!!!

Lol, I hope to get the task of creating a comic character with really low number of sprites right. I have some crazy ideas in mind for that...

I want to see how you would make "Absolute Fusion" go! Goodluck

What's this "Absolute Fusion" you're talking about? Is it related to the japanese text from the MSHvSF flyer? If so I actually understand 0 information about that poster, and nobody seems to have made a full translation of it. :S
#91  September 24, 2017, 03:37:25 pm
  • Lone Wolf
    • Argentina
One of the things i love about MUGEN is that any character can become playable
Divinewolf's Eliza Masters is a really good example, good luck making Tomichin Silva
considering he's based on Atsushi Tomita i expect plenty of references  to the games he worked on

"What do you see in me? a man or a beast?"
Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 03:55:49 pm by Kreutz Warrior
#92  October 08, 2017, 06:12:49 am
    • Brazil
    • chng.it/QbGdS8rbnh
First preview of all the action of Tomichin:

It already points out pretty much everything to expect for the next features - a nod to the old Vs. Capcom stuff tied in a simple, joke character;

It's gonna be half source accurate/half freestyle, the objective is to make something good-looking while trying to avoid headaches. :)
#93  October 13, 2017, 09:42:02 pm
    • Brazil
    • chng.it/QbGdS8rbnh
So yeah, progress is actually going on for this dude. I can say 30/110% of the movelist is done;

You noticed when I mentioned all the action of Tomichin in the post above? Well then, seems like he surpassed himself and now can perform the Taunt Punch in the air as well! :ninja:

Hey fellas, got some few ideas for the alternate colors?
#94  October 14, 2017, 08:52:47 am
    • Italy
    • mark.nar@hotmail.it
He will have a super move with MVC special partners? You can use sprites that I've done, in that case. :)
Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 12:38:41 pm by Gladiacloud
#95  October 14, 2017, 09:39:31 pm
    • Brazil
    • chng.it/QbGdS8rbnh
Thanks very much, I'll take them into consideration when the time of brainstorming the hypers comes. But for now, I gonna stick with the base sprites from MvC.

Just got a little update on the palette template - replacing a weird pixel miscoloring from the hand to a new iris/eyes spot.

#96  October 20, 2017, 04:59:39 pm
    • Brazil
    • chng.it/QbGdS8rbnh
The original Capcom cast is finished, making the Tomichin project 45/110% completed

Along with updates, the video above also showcases the recent WinMUGEN adaptation of Dr. Wily! ;D

Check the release thread!
#97  October 20, 2017, 11:23:03 pm
  • Just living life one post at a time
    • USA
This character looks very funny and fun

How would you be able to summon the assists? would it be with a button and direction or a special command like half circle quarter forward?
#98  October 20, 2017, 11:47:32 pm
    • Brazil
    • chng.it/QbGdS8rbnh
Each attack button + a directional calls for a different assist. But at least 2 of them are planned to be summoned through a hyper motion.
#99  October 22, 2017, 12:43:41 pm
Michelle Heart shouldn't go all the way down to floor level, but she should get to the same y position of the enemy.
#100  October 22, 2017, 06:01:38 pm
    • Brazil
    • chng.it/QbGdS8rbnh
Really? That's interesting.
Sorry for the oversight and thanks for the heads up, gonna tweak it. :hyo:

Btw already started on the Marvel side, beginning with Thor and boi, that thunder is gonna be tough to rip...... :-X
Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 06:06:10 pm by N. The Silver