YesNoOk

Super Cosplay War Ultra sprites and/or sounds?? (Read 17982 times)

Started by Basara Lapis, September 09, 2017, 10:28:37 pm
Share this topic:
Super Cosplay War Ultra sprites and/or sounds??
#1  September 09, 2017, 10:28:37 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
Hi, in the time I was out, I remember someone said that SCWU sprites and/or sounds (don't remember which ones) are already ripped and uploaded but never found the source, so I don't know if that was an urban myth or those sprites already exist.

My question: is there any attempt to rip the sprites or sounds from this game?? If the answer is yes, where I can find and download them?? You know, it's fora couple of projects I got in standby becuse my lack of time of ripping sprites in the old MAME way...

I hope anyone can answer me this. Thanks in advance :)

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X

N.

Re: Super Cosplay War Ultra sprites and/or sounds??
New #2  September 10, 2017, 01:19:27 am
I've been dragging my feet on this, but:

I made an artmoney table to make it easier to rip stuff from it (you can pause the game and cycle through the frames using Animget).
https://www.sendspace.com/file/n9iwfj

It can also get you all their effects, their portraits, and other stuff (with some effort).  It should also let you turn off the music.  I also have one for trying to get BG stuff, but I haven't fully tested it yet.  It should work without having to apply an offset, but if it doesn't, try searching for the value for P1 character.  You'll know you've found it when the value doesn't change, but the character portrait briefly changes when you try to change the value (gonna have to see if there's something easier).

Spoiler: copy/pasted stuff (click to see content)
1 Last Updated: 4/19/23
2 Last Updated: 1/16/21
3 Last Updated: 04/20/23
4 Last Updated: 7/16/17
Last Edit: September 15, 2017, 05:58:47 am by N.