YesNoOk

The Donald Trump Political MAGAthread: Justice for Floyd edition (Read 651452 times)

Started by Ricepigeon, March 22, 2017, 08:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: The Donald Trump Primetime Political MAGAthread: Don't let the gays have cake
#561  September 12, 2017, 01:53:33 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
Don't be too harsh on Endorfan, put yourself in his shoes. Imagine trying to learn English when your first language is Ewokese.

* Jango disappears from the thread again humming "Yub Nub"
Re: The Donald Trump Primetime Political MAGAthread: Don't let the gays have cake
#562  September 12, 2017, 02:38:22 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
#563  September 13, 2017, 06:30:56 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
#564  September 13, 2017, 07:24:11 pm
  • YERRRRRRRRRR
  • HIGHBRIDGE!
    • USA
    • Skype - DJHANNIBALROYCEUSA
    • sites.google.com/site/djhrmugen/
mmmmmm i love cake
Follow me on twitter! @djhannibalroyce
#565  September 14, 2017, 07:31:15 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
Re: The Donald Trump Political MAGAthread: I'll back off DACA if you gimme my wall
#566  September 14, 2017, 04:23:45 pm
so he's using DACA as his leverage to get what he wants? wow it's like a hostage situation now huh?
Re: The Donald Trump Political MAGAthread: I'll back off DACA if you gimme my wall
#567  September 14, 2017, 04:44:14 pm
It wouldn't be a surprise but apparently no he didn't get it. Yet he seems to be claiming he did. The AP article even says he already admitted he was open to exclude wall talks from DACA negotiations before meeting the Dems.
What's funnier is that somehow it looks like Trump has figured out that he won't pass anything with the Republicans, and he's now trying to have his name on good things through the Democrats. And he calls it bipartisan (even though Reps get kicked out of the meetings). As long as they can make him sign stuff he doesn't read...
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 04:47:22 pm by Byakko
Re: The Donald Trump Political MAGAthread: YOU'RE (almost) FIRED!!!
#568  September 14, 2017, 10:29:40 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org
#569  September 15, 2017, 10:57:14 am
It wouldn't be a surprise but apparently no he didn't get it. Yet he seems to be claiming he did. The AP article even says he already admitted he was open to exclude wall talks from DACA negotiations before meeting the Dems.
What's funnier is that somehow it looks like Trump has figured out that he won't pass anything with the Republicans, and he's now trying to have his name on good things through the Democrats. And he calls it bipartisan (even though Reps get kicked out of the meetings). As long as they can make him sign stuff he doesn't read...

that's actually a smart move for trump, funny that he's not really being taken seriously by his own party.

he's serious about the wall? like he really wants to build it? he has the advantage in this situation he could ask them for help with anything he wants and ITS A GODDAMN WALL!?
#570  September 15, 2017, 11:00:14 am
He never really wanted it, he outright said it in a campaign meeting, he only started repeating something he heard and he was surprised by the response he got so he just figured it was what his "base" really wanted. He doesn't care about it but he thinks it will make his "base" love him, and that's all he ever cares about, getting praised. As long as people talk about it, he'll bring it up.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#571  September 16, 2017, 02:31:01 am
He never really wanted it, he outright said it in a campaign meeting, he only started repeating something he heard and he was surprised by the response he got so he just figured it was what his "base" really wanted. He doesn't care about it but he thinks it will make his "base" love him, and that's all he ever cares about, getting praised. As long as people talk about it, he'll bring it up.

That's not even close to true. That was about phrasing, not policy. It's really disgusting how people run with lies like this.

Trump didn't make a deal, either. Democrats just ran their mouths off and said he did. Not saying he won't, mind you, just he hasn't yet.
#572  September 16, 2017, 02:47:56 am
That's not even close to true. That was about phrasing, not policy.
What, the "build the wall" thing ? That's literally what he himself said. He didn't care for it, repeated something someone said, people started chanting about it and he ran with it.
And how do you know he didn't make a deal ? Because he denied it ? You're literally digging for he said, they said ? Here's a hint : the one who's lying is him 99% of the time, especially considering he doesn't understand what he's discussing 100% of the time.
#573  September 16, 2017, 07:56:40 pm
That's literally not true. Stop lying to push an agenda.
#574  September 16, 2017, 08:05:41 pm
Wow, you're so full of shit in denial.
#575  September 16, 2017, 08:08:56 pm
Hmm, let me translate that out of Byakko and into English: "I couldn't find a source and now I know I'm full of shit so I'm just gonna insult you."
#576  September 16, 2017, 08:11:39 pm
You have no source to back up YOUR claim. You never do. You just deny everything and take cheap shots.
#577  September 16, 2017, 08:18:06 pm
I don't need a source to prove that a man didn't say something. That's not how the burden of proof works. Nice try. You know you're lying, so stop.
#578  September 16, 2017, 08:20:40 pm
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
There is a deal. There isn't literally a final bill that's ready to be sent to Congress, but it's happening. Further talks specifically about strengthening border security are going to be held in a few days. This isn't all some elaborate conspiracy being advanced by both parties in order to make Trump look bad.

also this isn't strictly on topic but it related to the topic subject's shitty party: House Republicans passed an amendment to an appropriations bill that blocks the DC government from using its own money on enacting a non-discrimination law that prevents employers from discriminating against employees who use birth control or get abortions, as well as a repeal of a recently passed DC law that legalized euthanasia.

Fuuuuuuuck off. Get your shitty paws off our city.
#579  September 16, 2017, 08:32:48 pm
I don't need a source to prove that a man didn't say something.
You do need proof that the Democrats are lying when they announce that they have a deal. You can't just come out and claim "they're lying" whenever anyone says anything about a private meeting, that's just talking out of your ass. You literally don't have the shred of a hint that they may be lying for some reason, where did you even get that idea.
#580  September 16, 2017, 09:31:32 pm
  • The Absolute Worst
    • Canada
    • Skype - do.not.even.ask
    • randomselect.piiym.net/
but her emails