YesNoOk

Edit of A.T.'s Mickey Mouse by Future!Tom (Read 51087 times)

Started by Dawn de Era, September 18, 2017, 01:16:33 am
Share this topic:
Re: Edit of A.T.'s Mickey Mouse by Future!Tom
#21  September 19, 2017, 10:18:03 pm
  • Super Mario Fighters 3 resurrected.
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
Not feedback unfortunately, haven't gotten to using this last update yet.. But more attack ideas.

What if Strong Kick, the unused one, not the kinda cool trip walk, was a "command grab". In this case, he turns into Mickey from that Capcom Mickey Mouse platformer for the SNES, and grabs enemies. If he succeeds, he spins them like a top like he does to enemies and blocks in that game? The transformation could be a bit slower than Lonesome Ghost Mickey, or it could use power so it would be balanced. Maybe it can bowl over the enemies' teammate in Simul, spinning things in the game sent enemies sliding across the level.

The cape item from the other Mickey SNES platformer, the one with Donald, could be an attack too. Or Donald could be an assist... Last, what about the paintbrush from Epic Mickey? I had an idea for a special layout, the weak variation would be a close puddle that could make enemies trip, medium being a farther puddle, and maybe strong being a spray of paint that can stun or push enemies back? Maybe EX could be Thinner, maybe it sprays a puddle that disappears really quick but burns enemies or something, or another spray that can "poison" enemies. The spin attack from Epic could probably be another basic attack too, it could probably use a animation of Mickey turning around in circles really fast.
#22  September 20, 2017, 04:15:39 am
  • Come On You Know LGx
  • biblical (yea)
    • USA
    • Skype - eddsworldtrash
    • remixsparta.wix.com/mugensdawn
#23  September 21, 2017, 01:12:30 am
  • Come On You Know LGx
  • biblical (yea)
    • USA
    • Skype - eddsworldtrash
Yikes, turns out another bug slipped where the sound file didn't save correctly. This'll be corrected in the next release. Be on the lookout for 2.0!
#24  September 21, 2017, 01:16:28 am
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
Speaking of sound, I think his voice audio, the added English ones, may need to be turned up a little bit.
#25  September 21, 2017, 01:17:34 am
  • Come On You Know LGx
  • biblical (yea)
    • USA
    • Skype - eddsworldtrash
Yeah, but that's extremely time consuming. I'll do as much as possible.
#26  September 21, 2017, 07:53:52 pm
  • Come On You Know LGx
  • biblical (yea)
    • USA
    • Skype - eddsworldtrash
#27  September 21, 2017, 08:11:53 pm
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
Wait, you actually liked the Moose Hunter attack idea? Sweet...

With all these added attacks, he might need a new readme. Never thought of a Steamboat Willie assist idea either. What was wrong with his winpose though? It seemed fine on my end. And what other bugs were there?
#28  September 21, 2017, 08:44:21 pm
  • Come On You Know LGx
  • biblical (yea)
    • USA
    • Skype - eddsworldtrash
On my end, the sound file didn't save, so a nonexistent sound tried to play and the winpose took too long to end.

There weren't many other bugs, other than some palettes refusing to work and velocities in certain attacks I can't remember off the top of my head.