YesNoOk

Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android] (Read 1519394 times)

Started by Moon Girard, January 18, 2017, 11:28:47 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android]
#1681  September 23, 2017, 08:33:49 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
The biggest threat in this TT isn't the Black Knight, it's that dumb map from the final stage of Chapter 11 where it's not trying to kill your team, but your score.
#1682  September 23, 2017, 08:40:15 pm
Yeah, I'm getting really tired of this bullshit strategy that the AI has on maps setups where there's always two enemies (sometimes three) with diametrically opposed affinities next to each other where if you bring someone to kill one, the other will definitely kill you. And it's the first move you have to make, or sneaking around them takes forever. The horse slaying weapons made it even worse because the first unit is just within reach of a Reinhardt or Lyn but then the one just behind him is a blue horse slayer.

edit - yeah, doing a few more runs, I'm pretty sure there's always a horseslaying Mathilda and a hammertime Fred in two or three maps to kill all the Reinhardts and Hectors you try to cruise through the whole thing with. I'm sure there's some more hard counters to various things that I haven't noticed.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 12:19:01 am by Byakko
#1683  September 23, 2017, 11:01:05 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
Indeed.
What I've been getting is horrible rally/reposition combos where the enemies will go to the top corner of the map.

My Elincia is +res so I can bait healers and green mages to attack instead of stall.

Also fury/fortress units are disgusting. Faye is an unbelievable cockroach as the stages progress.  :furious3:
#1684  September 24, 2017, 12:38:16 am
this is my tt experience so far

fortunately i haven't seen a single brave unit so far
#1685  September 24, 2017, 01:36:06 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
I've been using Elincia, Genny, Brave Lucina, and Innes. Thanks to Hone Spd, Hone Atk, Gierskogul, and Drive Spd, Elincia has been running 62 Atk and 57 Spd. She basically quads everything to death, even Black Knight with no problems.

Also goddamn, Innes is like the best non-mage mage-killer due to Nidhogg as you can just position your team around him as he baits and annihilates any non Raven Mage with ease. I don't see why a lot of people have been keen on replacing Nidhogg with Brave Bow.
#1686  September 26, 2017, 10:50:08 am
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
#1687  September 28, 2017, 09:05:53 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Special Banner: Performing Arts.

Axe Azura, Dagger Olivia, Green Tome Inigo, Blue Tome Shigure. All of them have Sing/Dance.

I kind of have mixed feelings about this. But having a Green and Colorless Dancer/Singer is nice. Also Azura's Axe is lol.
Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 09:11:25 am by Magical Amber
#1688  September 28, 2017, 09:06:13 am
If Sing or Dance is used, target also granted Atk/Spd/Def/Res+3
jesus christ

it's nice to see an olivia with decent art
#1689  September 28, 2017, 09:52:59 am
That power creep
Edit - oh yeah, Arena assault, that'll be great.
||
V
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 11:00:01 am by Byakko
#1690  September 28, 2017, 10:17:53 am
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
Now you can have 7 dancers for Arena Assault and 5 for Squad Assault!
#1691  September 28, 2017, 11:39:59 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
As much as I would like 7 dancers in total, I really just want to aim for Azura and maybe Olivia. It's kind of bad that Azura is sharing a color with Inigo which isn't really a bad thing overall, but that Legendary Axe is really enticing...
#1692  September 28, 2017, 03:31:31 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
I won't mind getting cock blocked by Inigo because I like him but going into Jakob/Mist hell for Olivia is gonna be rough.
#1693  September 28, 2017, 06:58:39 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
This also marks the first time a seasonal unit has a legendary weapon with Azura having Urdr. All the more reason to pull for her.
#1694  September 28, 2017, 07:03:59 pm
She's green though so that's not happening.
#1695  September 28, 2017, 09:42:31 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Having a green dancer regardless of it being Inigo or Azura is still really helpful as it frees up your Red and Blue slots. I would say Olivia would be another great dancer if she wasn't colorless. While she does free up the rest of the colors in your team, if she has the same BST as every other dancer she'll be purely support as she won't be able to remedy her low Atk with Triangle Adept or gem weapons like the rest of the colored singer/dancers (unless of course she breaks the mold like what Amelia did wIth Armored units).
#1696  September 28, 2017, 10:10:54 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
Nah, Olivia is gonna have an even lower BST than the existing dancers because she's a ranged unit. Inigo and Shigure too.
#1697  September 28, 2017, 10:24:48 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
I suppose they'll have similar bst to cavalry mages. So long as they are fully skilled you will be able to get a good arena score.
#1698  September 29, 2017, 04:03:58 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
Turns out they have even lower BST (139-140) than mounted mages (144-145).

Inigo and Shigure have pretty bad stat distributions...you really don't want 'em taking a hit if you're not running TA Raven. Shigure is specially bad since he's too slow for a blade tome.

Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 04:09:57 am by Fubs
#1699  September 29, 2017, 09:44:49 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
I was able to dodge Inigo and pull Axezura and Olivia, though Sheena and Hawkeye broke my pity twice before it happened. Had to use up all of my saved orbs however.
#1700  September 29, 2017, 11:05:16 am
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
Got mysterious dancer with blue hair and inigo. When I got Inigo I made the most of the pity rate and got Cordelia