YesNoOk

Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Thread (Read 824015 times)

Started by Erroratu, November 01, 2016, 08:51:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Thread
#2561  October 04, 2017, 08:56:44 pm
    • Mexico
Sorry if I beat a dead horse here, but does anyone see any similarities between Black Panther and Taskmaster?
That's the dumb excuse they used to not add him into MvC3, yet here, he doesn't even seem to clash with Wolverine or X-23 as far as aesthethics go.
Hope they bring Blade in the future, so we can see he's not too similar to Dante.
Regarding everything else, I don't like the prices for the characters, but I won't complain much 'cause the character pass saves you a lot of money.
#2562  October 04, 2017, 10:28:14 pm
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
Sigma mah boy!  Goddamn, he looks great.  I can't wait to play as him.  I like how his level 3 super is pretty much what Ghost Rider's should have been.

No but seriously, is there even anyone actually writing dialog lines or are the voice actors just making up whatever shit comes to mind when they're recording ?
They're making up shit.

Yes, yes, everyone is well aware that you have a raging, unquenchable hate boner for this game.  But would it kill you to at least attempt some form of rational thought before pouncing onto a new reason to complain?
#2563  October 04, 2017, 10:52:44 pm
    • USA
    • YouTube.com/MugenX000
Marking out hard for the X5 Sigma skin. If we could just get a Megaman Zero costume for Zero, that would be great.
#2564  October 05, 2017, 12:00:45 am
    • USA
    • thelivewire48@gmail.com
I just knew they couldn't resist adding the kirin armor as a skin
#2565  October 05, 2017, 01:17:48 am
    • Brazil
Sigma mah boy!  Goddamn, he looks great.  I can't wait to play as him.  I like how his level 3 super is pretty much what Ghost Rider's should have been.

No but seriously, is there even anyone actually writing dialog lines or are the voice actors just making up whatever shit comes to mind when they're recording ?
They're making up shit.

Yes, yes, everyone is well aware that you have a raging, unquenchable hate boner for this game.  But would it kill you to at least attempt some form of rational thought before pouncing onto a new reason to complain?

Tell that to Byakko, also, go fuck yourself.
#2566  October 05, 2017, 01:42:17 am
  • Seize the coveted miracle in the game of death.
It's almost like you could try to make a logical post for once to prove your point(s) instead of throwing complaints for the sake of doing so and then telling people to go fuck themselves because you can't seem to think twice before posting. Just stop posting all these baseless complaints, nobody cares.
(DeviantART) - Ignore my username on DA as it was made long before I learned what the fanbase was like...
#2567  October 05, 2017, 01:44:12 am
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#2568  October 05, 2017, 01:47:49 am
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
I just saw the trailer and I must say, Black Panther and Sigma were absolutely hype. I know who I want to main in this game (if I ever get it) other than Spidey.
This is a generic forum signature.
#2569  October 05, 2017, 01:48:34 am
    • Brazil
#2570  October 05, 2017, 01:50:06 am
he is also talking about yours.
No he's not. Your post and my post are different and have a different context. Your history changes the context of your post beyond my post, while my history makes people think I keep defending Capcom about all the shadiest shit they pull. It's entirely you he's talking to, you just happen to be bouncing off something I said to continue the same stuff you've always been saying here.
Be a person once in your life and stop hiding.
Nice bullshit immediately after trying to hide behind my post, shithead.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: October 05, 2017, 01:55:14 am by Byakko
#2571  October 05, 2017, 01:54:04 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
#2572  October 05, 2017, 02:08:29 am
    • Brazil
Tell that to Byakko, also, go fuck yourself.
You better find a way simmer down fast, cuz you're heading down the same road that got you banned last time.

You mean because people like Person Man can't respect my opinion on this garbage worthless mediocre excuse for a game and you defend complains like his instead of opinions, which are what lead a FORUM to discuss?
#2573  October 05, 2017, 02:09:33 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
See you in a year!
#2574  October 05, 2017, 02:20:19 am
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
I really thought this was gonna be the one term where you were gonna make it, Macaulyn.

Oh well, hope springs eternal!
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#2575  October 05, 2017, 04:01:36 am
  • Man of Mystery (and Chocolate)
    • USA

I admit, the trailer looked good. I like that Black Panther can easily just jump all over the place and beat down fools. Sigma isn't too bad either... loving his Level 3 move.

Best part? All three fighters are out on the same day.
#2576  October 05, 2017, 04:29:17 am
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://shinzankuro.carrd.co/
A interesting video about MvCI in general:

- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome
#2577  October 05, 2017, 05:30:03 am
  • Was it something I said?
He somehow has 2 Air QCF (yes QCF) Tatsus that send opponents to the ground to connect with OTGs where the standard Jump QCB retains his previous installments.  I guess this was made to make up for not having Assists to follow up combos, but still silly.

It doesn't make him better.  Just makes it unnecessary.  Just bring back Denjin Mode and go nuts.

At least Ryu has his Shoryuken correctly placed. Why they decided to make Morrigan's Shadow Blade (aka her Shoryuken) "D, D, p" makes no sense to me. If I can get Ryu to do his correctly, why not do the same thing with her?
#2578  October 05, 2017, 05:53:27 am
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
That's too weird of Ryu retaining the DP motions while everyone is bound to Dx2 inputs.

Another thing that's confusing is how the target combos for some are handled.  Characters like Chun-li got an overhaul in their movesets where instead of pressing an additional input for a target, you have to do a command input in its place (So no more J.HP>HP, now J.HP>JF.HP).

There are some neat addons here and there, but overall I am not liking how the gameplay is tuned for some veterans.
#2579  October 05, 2017, 06:08:14 am
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
lol that video is bullshit for sure especially if you compare MVCI and SFV and how much stuff is in MVCI that is still not present in SFV.
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#2580  October 05, 2017, 07:00:01 am
    • USA
What is present in MVCI that isn't in SFV? An arcade mode that doesn't even have endings?