YesNoOk

blazblue tag battle (Read 418739 times)

Started by c001357, July 16, 2017, 10:08:47 pm
Share this topic:
Re: blazblue tag battle
#61  August 10, 2017, 12:22:59 pm
    • USA
If you don't like Mori and Daisuke decision take it up with them on twitter and not here on the board complain here is not getting your point across to them and beside I want Daisuke to finished GG story like Mori did with BB your getting 4 series one been turn into a fighter for the first time I think its fine.
#62  August 10, 2017, 02:23:12 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
I'm really having trouble imagining the differences pad play could make. Like the only issues I ever have are pressing 2 buttons at the same time that are in weird locations. If I can use my thumb to press 2 buttons at once it's no issue. For 3P 3K games generally give macros so I'm good there too
#63  August 10, 2017, 03:42:56 pm
- No Guilty Gear characters despite the heavy demand, the reason is he wants to wait for GG to finish its story first.
Sound like either they will be added as DLC characters or after several Blazeblue tag battle sequels  :mhmm:

when will this personal crises ends? it just won't stop!
#64  August 10, 2017, 06:16:44 pm
With all the crossover appearances SNK characters have been making, I am pretty certain that Tag Battle will at least got a rep or two.

My money's on Iori and/or Athena.

either it's a samsho or lastblade rep.
#65  August 10, 2017, 07:03:17 pm
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
I'm really having trouble imagining the differences pad play could make. Like the only issues I ever have are pressing 2 buttons at the same time that are in weird locations. If I can use my thumb to press 2 buttons at once it's no issue. For 3P 3K games generally give macros so I'm good there too
Playing Skullgirls on pad was tricky due to the whole assist via flick the Right Analog Stick for me.
#66  August 10, 2017, 10:20:03 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
I ahve some trouble with charge moves, namely when they overlap with circles (sup bluemary)
#67  September 15, 2017, 02:18:28 pm
#68  September 15, 2017, 04:35:32 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
#69  September 15, 2017, 07:09:32 pm
https://clips.twitch.tv/CrunchyScaryVulturePJSugar

Recent arcsysworks stream revealed P4 Yosuke and UNIEL Linne as playable characters.  No word on additonal RWBY cast yet.

The lack of RWBY characters in that trailer more than likely has to do with the fact that the cast is currently busy recording their lines for Vol. 5, and that the RWBY characters have to be created from scratch. Hopefully next trailer we get a reveal with at least TWO RWBY characters.
#70  October 04, 2017, 03:22:25 am
  • Scion of the Flames
  • it aint over when you lose its over when you quit
    • Australia
    • DBZxprodigy1994@gmail.com
#71  October 04, 2017, 03:40:23 am
  • Literally the goddamned fun police.
    • Canada
So...apparently I heard a rumor that they're removing walking from BBTAG. Is this true?
#72  October 04, 2017, 03:47:30 pm
From the gameplay vid, it seems to be the case.  Holding forward only gives you dash speed.

Ruby looks awesome with those mixup dash assists.  I'm surprised they went with her theme from the show instead of a cover.

Overdrive mechanic is back for Blazblue characters.  Makes me wonder if Awakening returns in someway for Persona cast.
#73  October 06, 2017, 05:51:38 am
http://shoryuken.com/2017/10/05/first-player-impressions-on-blazblue-cross-tag-battle-at-new-york-comic-con/

New character select screen shows more RWBY slots up to 7.  Same goes to P4A and UnderNight.  Interestingly there is another slot called "ETC" that may indicate on other characters outside of the main 4 (Skullgirls' Filia anyone?).  It is confirmed that there will be more Blazblue reps than the other 3 series to fit with the nature of the game.

SKD on gameplay said:
There are five buttons: A, B, C, Assist, Tag
C is always an overhead, or 2C is a sweep
Special moves can be done with quarter circle motions (214/236). Supers are done by pressing two buttons at once. Performing Special moves with C costs meter as well.
It’s possible to keep an assisting character on the screen longer and to direct them to do attacks.
Throws are done with BC and they act similarly to throws in BlazBlue
Dragon Punches are done with AD (or A and Assist)
Resonance Blaze is sort of like X-Factor and Overdrive. It’s a comeback mechanic that’s available once the partner is knocked out. Resonance Blaze refills the meter quickly, makes supers stronger, and regenerates health.
There are auto-combos by pressing the A/B buttons repetitevely.
You can’t be thrown during blockstun, and also, when you press throw, the character will dash forward a bit to grab.
Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 05:54:56 am by Kirishima
#74  October 06, 2017, 07:38:02 am
  • Still lurks regularly, but posts once a blue moon
    • Canada
Talk has been going around that the character select screen is a placeholder.
I dunno if that means we'll be getting more than 7 characters per series (besides Blazblue), but I think it's safe to say the four main series will have at least 7 each.
The "Etc." section is definitely interesting.  Maybe we could get some Guilty Gear (and Arcana Heart plz) characters after all.
#75  October 06, 2017, 10:15:05 am
Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 10:20:39 am by Niitris
#76  October 07, 2017, 10:25:54 am
    • Canada
So...apparently I heard a rumor that they're removing walking from BBTAG. Is this true?
Yeah forward walk doesn't exist, back walk is present though.
It's never really been a rumor.   It's been known for quite a while.
Somewhat related, they showed off the control scheme for this game.
https://twitter.com/SuperKawaiiDesu/status/916334187212345344
What's interesting is that they have double tap forward to dash as one of the commands listed.
So we'll have running and dashing on the same characters?
#77  October 15, 2017, 12:18:53 pm
    • Canada
Double posting cause news:

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#78  October 15, 2017, 01:50:37 pm
I am very interested to see how Rachel and Hazama function without their drive inputs.  Rachel still has Slypheed (barely noticeable).

Also Hazama in general YEEEES There is no way Adachi is gonna get excluded now.

(Why is it taking so long for Noel anyways)
Last Edit: October 15, 2017, 01:57:39 pm by Kirishima
#79  October 15, 2017, 02:07:28 pm
  • Here every now and then...
    • USA
    • zboyx8@live.com
Hazama confirmed! YES! (Now I just need Akihiko Sanada from P4A and Eltnum from Under Night to put me in maximum overdrive hype.)
#80  October 15, 2017, 05:33:17 pm
Last Edit: October 15, 2017, 07:53:24 pm by Kirishima