YesNoOk

Fate/Grand Order (Read 2195112 times)

Started by c001357, August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fate/Grand Order
#2461  October 09, 2017, 04:32:20 pm
got me a 4* on my last roll for the okeanos, bonny&read can't use them though because i burned all my rider exp on medusa. and sold the silver ones for prisms.
not bad a yolo roll. now time to save for the 17th.

guess my team is now glass cannons
Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 04:35:44 pm by 地獄の花
#2462  October 10, 2017, 07:36:44 pm
  • From the Republic of the Little Bananas
    • Brazil
Grats on the Jeanne D'Arc.

At first, she seems weak because we are in the meta where it's best to burn the bosses before they kill us but the second you want to play challenge quests, Jeanne will become valuable as hell due to easily reaching her NP and granting Invincibility on demand with a small heal and after her Interlude, instead of stunning her, it clears all debuffs.

Thanks.
Yea, she will be more useful later, I've heard that in London and the next orders bosses will have much more hp.

got me a 4* on my last roll for the okeanos, bonny&read can't use them though because i burned all my rider exp on medusa. and sold the silver ones for prisms.

Well, if you have a good star generator and strong servant to absorb them you can kill fast.
#2463  October 10, 2017, 09:06:38 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
Halloween Liz and Tamama no Mae coming October 17th

ALso bless this half ap EXP event,my Jeanne that was just sitting on 1 for almost a month is almost 50 already
#2464  October 10, 2017, 10:32:04 pm
  • The Goddess Returns

Go get a Cursed Arm Hassan support(there should be a few here and there) and your Rider team is very good now.

Grats on the Jeanne D'Arc.

At first, she seems weak because we are in the meta where it's best to burn the bosses before they kill us but the second you want to play challenge quests, Jeanne will become valuable as hell due to easily reaching her NP and granting Invincibility on demand with a small heal and after her Interlude, instead of stunning her, it clears all debuffs.

Thanks.
Yea, she will be more useful later, I've heard that in London and the next orders bosses will have much more hp.

Yes they will have more HP, be higher leveled and be more geared up.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#2465  October 11, 2017, 03:48:49 pm
meh i've got a gilgamesh support, my rider and berserker are just basically sweepers now. lol.

bonny&read's crits is so good and i can one shot anyone with her noble phanstasm provided that her hp is low to get the maximum damage. i can't even count the damage she does, but bonny's gunshot can average to 30k damage.
#2466  October 11, 2017, 07:39:57 pm
  • The Goddess Returns
meh i've got a gilgamesh support, my rider and berserker are just basically sweepers now. lol.

bonny&read's crits is so good and i can one shot anyone with her noble phanstasm provided that her hp is low to get the maximum damage. i can't even count the damage she does, but bonny's gunshot can average to 30k damage.

If you can get another Mary and a Black Grail...yeah, their damage can become obscene and borderline offensive, lol.

Here's an NP4 Mary with a lvl 20 Black Grail not LB'd boosted with a few buffs:

And here's a real good hit that I could not replicate:

The only reason Mary is not in my supports but Drake is mainly because people want to farm more atm and Drake will get way more mileage at that point(not to mention that while Mary's NP damage is obscene, that's mainly what she is there for and can possibly pull it off just once).

Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#2467  October 12, 2017, 06:37:50 pm
yeah she's soft not as soft as my tamamo but she often dies if she can't one hit her enemies, but i found a very good solution pair her up with zhuge liang and hassan. zhuge can boost her np and give her armor while hassan helps with the damage and provide the crit stars. and i found mash really helpful as a back up servant especially in a boss fight i never really used her before cause she's welfare.

now my problem is i've got too many exp cards all gold i don't know where to use them i'm out of servant to level up, i'm not gonna roll 'til 17th. and wtf there's no ascension items for bonny and read? it's not available yet?

and when will jack the ripper be in this game december? in jp i remember she was a special roll event on christmas.
Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 06:42:15 pm by 地獄の花
#2468  October 12, 2017, 09:11:31 pm
    • USA
    • Dumanios@yahoo.com
    • Skype - Dumanios
wtf there's no ascension items for bonny and read? it's not available yet?

and when will jack the ripper be in this game december? in jp i remember she was a special roll event on christmas.

I'm assuming you mean the Homunculus Babies... yeah, they're not farmable yet, but they will be in the event shop for the upcoming Halloween event.

Jack was originally added to the game in Christmas 2015 on the JP side of things, though with how things are progressing in NA, London's chapter might come out before Christmas (and with it, maybe Jack).
#2469  October 12, 2017, 09:53:14 pm
#2470  October 12, 2017, 09:59:18 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
You need to roll the character and then also get three duplicates

EDIT: If you're asking in general, if you have a four or five star with a single target NP, a good CE, some buffs and a enemy weak to them will consistently produce damage of that caliber, if not more

And you'll need it for the late and post game

Also don't sleep on overcharging, it's very valuable
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 10:09:36 pm by Speedpreacher
#2471  October 12, 2017, 10:20:11 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala

lol those are some pretty high numbers, how long does it take to get that far? I only just started putting serious time into this.
Class advantage (berserkers are weak to everything)  + Anne and Bonnie have a multiplier on their NP that gets stronger the less HP they have (they only have 1 hp left) + Waver buffed their attack (and they have another buff, probably the mystic code)

There's a setup that involves stacking buffs, switching servants with the plugsuit mystic code, stalling the enemy and then unleashing an extra strong attack. Arash can deal over 5,000,000 (five million!) with that.
#2472  October 12, 2017, 10:39:43 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
Damn, I never even though about that

This must be what spurred the stacked lifebars instead of large ones
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#2473  October 13, 2017, 03:46:13 am
  • The Goddess Returns
Damn, I never even though about that

This must be what spurred the stacked lifebars instead of large ones

Exactly that reason.
Especially when Jeanne Alter hits the field, then I wouldn't be surprised if her NP if she's at NP5 and a full combo can rip off an easy million or 2.

lol those are some pretty high numbers, how long does it take to get that far? I only just started putting serious time into this.
Class advantage (berserkers are weak to everything)  + Anne and Bonnie have a multiplier on their NP that gets stronger the less HP they have (they only have 1 hp left) + Waver buffed their attack (and they have another buff, probably the mystic code)

There's a setup that involves stacking buffs, switching servants with the plugsuit mystic code, stalling the enemy and then unleashing an extra strong attack. Arash can deal over 5,000,000 (five million!) with that.

Yeah, I had an NP4 Mary vs. a Berserker with the Starter Mystic Code at lvl 9, Zhuge's buffs and Mary's own buffs(though some aren't still leveled yet).

#2474  October 13, 2017, 04:35:23 pm
is the archer version of bonny&read does the same thing too?
#2475  October 13, 2017, 04:41:28 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
They do, but their NP multiplier is lower, so they don't reach the same bullshit levels.
#2476  October 13, 2017, 06:16:25 pm
    • USA
    • Dumanios@yahoo.com
    • Skype - Dumanios
#2477  October 14, 2017, 07:31:47 pm
i think fgo na has server issues, i login yesterday but daily login bonus was cut.
#2478  October 14, 2017, 07:53:01 pm
So Epic of Remnant 3 is out, massive influx of Japanese Servants, samurais and ninjas, and it seems it's a straight port of the Makai Tenshou movie / manga that inspired the Fate franchise to Nasu in the first place. Inferno Archer, Purgatorio Lancer, Limbo Caster, Paradisio Assassin... And evil Amakusa showing up later in the story, just copy-pasted from Makai Tenshou apparently.

Tomoe Gozen is finally here and she looks great (4* Archer), Katou Danzou genderflipped as a robot ninja chick inspired by the puppet master (kugutsu) archetype updated with modern weaponry (bullets and missiles and rocket punches), Mochizuki Chiyome's NP somehow summons a bunch of giant snakes that she calls Orochi for some reason (it literally means giant snake but I never saw anyone use that term without referring to the actual Orochi, except what the fuck does Chiyome have to do with Orochi - edit - her NP calls him out as Ibuki Daimyojin, great god of Mt. Ibuki, which is Orochi, but I don't know the connection between Chiyome and Mt. Ibuki), later in the story there's old man Yagyu Munenori that we already saw in that Musa-she introduction quest at the beginning of the year and he seems to be a 4* Saber, and then Shirou as Sengo Muramasa (with the CE artwork) has been spotted in the story but no info if he ever fights yet or if he's story only, then Hozoin Inshun as a 3* Lancer... Also we're apparently still expecting a Rider Raikou and Berserker Shuten Douji (but still with those hideous retarded cow tits and loli designs respectively).

Musa-she is the main Servant but the opening scene has an older male Musashi do the usual "unseen speaker" opening monologue (I never really appreciated this writing device Type-Moon abuses), no info if he shows up in any form but since he has a speaking role in the prologue we should see him near the last boss... ? He mentions that he used to fight with a katana and a wakizashi but now he fights with a long sword and a regular katana, plus there's been a shadowy figure nicknamed swordsman with the long sword, you'd easily guess it's supposed to be Kojiro but it just might be this old Musashi because I don't know why they'd bother making both of them with a similar long sword. Unless there's some twist about Kojiro being Musashi all along or whatever.

There are some seriously sick CGs too. Shirou gets one too.

Oh, but it has all the same garbage mechanics that make fights way too hard for no fucking reason that it's been introducing in the previous EoR chapters so fuck the whole thing.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 09:28:53 pm by Byakko
#2479  October 14, 2017, 08:29:40 pm
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
The last boss is Saber Kojiro (one on one fight with him and you using Musashi). Same old assassin Kojiro but with new NP animation and Takeuchi art.

Rider Raikou and Berserker Shuten are just bosses for this singularity. You fight Shuten with Orochi (he's just a color-swapped hydra bleh). There were two other NPCs. One evil Japanese Mozart-looking clown guy and a cloaked skeleton wraith. Their names weren't revealed.

Also Kiyohime shows up in an alt costume.
#2480  October 14, 2017, 09:43:22 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
yeah, it seems to be human kiyohime (rather, kiyo when she was still alive)