YesNoOk

BeerusDBvsW Beta(95%) (Read 10227 times)

Started by SckronZF, October 12, 2017, 07:50:05 pm
Share this topic:
BeerusDBvsW Beta(95%)
New #1  October 12, 2017, 07:50:05 pm
    • Mexico
Hello,

Today I bring a character from my project Dragon Ball vs World, this is Beerus the god of destruction, the character has a gameplay Marvel vs. Capcom style with some differences, this is a beta because there are some infinite combos and other details that I need to polish and solve but I have decided to upload it so that you can try it out and give your opinion about it.

my project consists of at least 20 characters, 10 Dragon Ball and 10 other fighting games, I will not use any character already created, all will do with the same style starting from the same template, their opinions, all their feedback will be taken in mind, I hope it's to your liking, I've tried to give it a simple gameplay but with the possibility of different combos, the special attack commands will eventually change them so that all the characters have different commands and do not feel repetitive.

By the way, I want to thank:

-Kenshiro99 for allowing me to use part of certain codes of his beerus
-TeamZ2 for the FX in their chars that have been very useful to me
-Infinitymugenteam for the template you use even if you modify it to make one of your own.

the following video is outdated since the character has slight changes.

Español:

Hola,

hoy traigo un personaje de mi proyecto de Dragon Ball vs World, se trata de Beerus el dios de la destruccion, el personaje tiene una jugabilidad estilo Marvel vs Capcom con alginas diferencias, esta es una beta por que hay algunos combos infinitos y otros detalles que necesito pulir y resolver pero he decidido subirlo para que tu puedes probarlo y opinar sobre el.

mi proyecto constara de al menos 20 personajes, 10 de Dragon Ball  y 10 de otros juegos de pelea, no usare ningun personaje ya creado, todos los hare yo con el mismo estilo partiendo de una misma plantilla, sus opiniones, todo su feedback sera tomado en cuenta, espero sea de su agrado, he tratado de darle una jugabilidad sencilla pero con posibilidad de diferentes combos, los comandos de ataques especiales eventualmente los cambiare para que todos los personajes tengan diferentes comandos y no se sienta repetitivo.

por cierto, quiero dar gracias a:

-Kenshiro99 por permitirme usar parte de  ciertos codigos de su beerus
-TeamZ2 por los FX en sus chars que me han sido muy utiles
-Infinitymugenteam por la plantilla que use aun que la modifique para hacer una propia.

el siguiente video esta desactualizado ya que el personaje tiene ligeros cambios.

Project Discord Server: https://discord.gg/ub6KMP7

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/2fgw3xufdfkt6ee/BeerusDBvsW-Beta%2895%25%29.rar
Last Edit: December 28, 2017, 09:53:44 pm by SckronZF
Re: BeerusDBvsW Beta(95%)
#2  October 13, 2017, 01:57:09 am
    • Argentina
Buen Trabajo Sigue Asi!
#3  October 13, 2017, 07:19:30 am
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
This is art... I LOVE IT!
#4  October 14, 2017, 01:28:13 pm
Looks cool. What Characters are planned for this Game?
#5  October 23, 2017, 07:20:58 am
Add in his neck chop (where he teleports behind enemy and chops, and the screen changes colour) and a super destructo ball (small and purplish thingy) and he's all set to be the best beerus!
#6  November 26, 2017, 05:54:25 pm
    • Mexico
muchas gracias, me alegro de que esta beta del personaje sea de su agrado :D

Looks cool. What Characters are planned for this Game?

hello bro, from the side of Dragon Ball i have planned:

Goku(SSJ) - 0%
Vegeta(SSJ) - 80%
Gohan(Adult or young SSJ2, i don't know really) - 0%
Piccolo - 0%
Kuririn - 0 %
Frieza - 0%
C°18 - 80%
Kid Buu - 0%
Bardock - 50%
Mirai Trunks(SSJ) - 0%
Beerus - 95%
Cell - 0%
Gotenks(SSJ) - 50%
and the last can be Broly,Nappa,Captain Ginyu or Raditz :D

from another side i have only planned:

Twelve(SF:Third Strike) - 0%
Ryu(SF) - 0%
Chun-li(SF) - 0%

ant another 11 characters can be selected by people :D

Add in his neck chop (where he teleports behind enemy and chops, and the screen changes colour) and a super destructo ball (small and purplish thingy) and he's all set to be the best beerus!
hi bro, i have a problem with that, i cant add a lot of moves because i want  all characters with the same num of atacks, but of course maybe i can add some move, and i will add some mechanics in all chars like parry, or teleport  on all chars although the teleport I look at it difficult since I feel that it would not be good with characters from street fighter, KOF and other games
Last Edit: November 26, 2017, 05:58:14 pm by SckronZF