YesNoOk

Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android] (Read 1544285 times)

Started by Moon Girard, January 18, 2017, 11:28:47 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android]
#1741  October 12, 2017, 07:24:31 pm
It changed several times through the day, Corrin got ahead of Ninian a couple of times.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#1742  October 12, 2017, 09:12:03 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
Corrin has been ahead for just 2 hours out of 36, triggering Ninian's bonus and getting into a 3 and 6 billion deficit each time.

He has a non-trivial chance of winning if he gets the last multiplier, but it's that's not gonna happen thanks to all the players burning flags in the last hours.
#1743  October 13, 2017, 09:04:15 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
FE4 Banner with Sigurd, Deirdre, and Tailtiu.

Ayra at the end might be hinting at her being the next GHB unit.
Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 09:08:14 am by Magical Amber
#1744  October 13, 2017, 09:18:45 am
>Divine Tyrfing, Crusader's Ward
Well someone doesn't like mages. Let's just hope it works better than when Beercut tried it.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#1745  October 13, 2017, 02:40:20 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
Berkut can actually tank Lancebreaker Reinhardt if he is on a defensive tile, oddly enough. A weird niche but it's there.

Even if Sigurd has low res, his horse buddies can carry him and make him mage proof.

#1746  October 13, 2017, 03:17:37 pm
I mean, Berkut ended up kind of underwhelming in general with his stat spread and overall utility, regardless of his proclaimed magebreaking set.
I'm not too worried though because since the Brave Heroes releases, everyone and their mother has been getting broken skills and weapons that take completely lopsided stats and massively boost either one into broken level or the other for an indestructible tank. Like BIke's tanky DEF and brave weapon-negating ability that proved to be a Reinhardt-counter, which Sigurd is also getting (a variation of).

Speaking of, I'm looking forward to how insane things will get with the new seals. The "how I beat this GHB" videos are going to be dumber and dumber, even more than everyone going "just use Bridelia lol" .
Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 03:27:25 pm by Byakko
#1747  October 13, 2017, 03:41:05 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
    • Guatemala
>Divine Tyrfing, Crusader's Ward
Well someone doesn't like mages.
In FE4 the Tyrfing gave +10 skill, +10 speed, +20 res and the prayer/miracle skill. So yeah, he's the OG mage killer.

Edit:
Ayra at the end might be hinting at her being the next GHB unit.
The leak (which has been trustworthy so far) said the next GHB is Arvis. And previous stealth reveals (Clive, BK) have been TT rewards. So, putting two and two together...
Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 04:50:04 pm by Magneto so Pringles
#1748  October 13, 2017, 08:35:48 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
If there is an FE4 TT then you'll have to get one of these new units for the bonus. Obviously getting Sigurd will make life easier.
#1749  October 13, 2017, 11:21:33 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
I can already see the 40% Heroes as Sigurd, Tailtiu, Deirdre, and Julia, while the 20% ones are Seliph, Eldigan, Arya, and Lachesis.
#1750  October 14, 2017, 08:12:01 am
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
You think Seliph will be a 20% bonus? Poor Seliph.
#1751  October 14, 2017, 08:52:38 am
  • 90's Kawaii
    • Guatemala
I'd say
40%: Sigurd Deirdre Tailtiu Eldigan
20%: Seliph Julia Lachesis Ayra
#1752  October 14, 2017, 10:42:12 pm
here are the most popular summoner support characters. you have to wonder how many of this list is because the character is good and how much of it is because people want to fuck the character
#1753  October 14, 2017, 10:49:39 pm
I haven't selected anyone as summoner support because I don't stick to one character. I only made a couple of ally supports too. If I ever bother to pick one some day, I just might go with the "someone I'd want to fuck" route because this isn't much use to me.
(that being said, that first half does look like it's for gameplay purpose mostly with all the OP beasts, beside maybe regular Lucina)
Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 10:54:23 pm by Byakko
#1754  October 15, 2017, 02:10:58 am
they're all great units except for camilla and arguably robin, takumi and regular lyn
#1755  October 15, 2017, 02:21:22 am
  • 90's Kawaii
    • Guatemala
Amelia's my SS. I don't feel any particular urge to penetrante her prebuscent ass, picked her mostly for the novelty of having the highest possible stats in the game. But she's the backbone of my armor team (which I've been using a lot since BK came out) and she really gets the more mileage out of the stats bonus since her base stats are all around high, so I don't see myself ever changing her. Plus it's a pain to farm all those kills outside of a TT.
#1756  October 15, 2017, 02:50:18 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Chain Challenge Chapter 9&10 on Normal. Enemies are at Level 35 without any extra stats. If you never finish it, it's supposed to be a good spot for SP farming as well.
#1757  October 15, 2017, 04:08:47 am
corrin has the multiplier for the last two hours and has a legitimate chance to win
#1758  October 15, 2017, 05:12:37 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Looks like Corrin is going to take it. The gap isn't big enough to safely keep the lead in the end.
#1759  October 15, 2017, 05:58:47 am
  • 90's Kawaii
    • Guatemala
Ninian's gonna win. Even without a multiplier the power of sheer numbers and flag hoarding shouldn't be underestimated. Besides, most Corrin players must've run out of flags by now.

Just a couple of minutes...
#1760  October 15, 2017, 06:03:09 am