YesNoOk

CVS Alex released, CVS Felicia updated (Updated 2017/11/12) (Read 79655 times)

Started by Jesuszilla, September 21, 2017, 01:59:02 am
Share this topic:
Re: CVS Alex released, CVS Felicia updated (Updated 2017/10/8)
#61  October 12, 2017, 08:31:33 pm
    • Indonesia
There is infinite juggle bug on your characters, jesuszilla.
I have tried to fix it by putting these lines on state 5050 on cvssystem.lol and common1.cns file:

[State 5050, no juggle]
type = NotHitBy
trigger1 = canrecover && Vel Y > 0
value = SCA

OK, fixed...

It need to put these lines on 5040 state too:

[State 5040, 4]
type = NotHitBy
trigger1 = HitOver
value = SCA

Infinite juggle on cvs characters have been fixed.
Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 05:40:34 am by yudhiyou
#62  October 13, 2017, 09:46:37 pm
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
Infinite juggling where? My characters shouldn’t have that problem since I’ve had a limiter for it for ages.

Don’t do that for state 5040; that’s rude to other characters’ systems. You’re going to fuck up combos for Guilty Gear characters.

If you’re saying my characters can be infinitely juggled, on the other hand, that is not my problem; it is a problem in the other character. And once again, that “fix” is going to break a lot of other characters that rely on combos during the recovery state.

Furthermore, if you modify my stuff, how do I know you didn’t break something yourself?
Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 09:56:43 pm by Jesuszilla
#63  October 13, 2017, 09:54:36 pm
  • Sr. Black Person
  • Mess with the chuchu you get the pewpew
    • USA
    • Kamekaze.world
I feel like there's a disconnect in what is character is doing what to whom. If he's saying your chars can infinitely juggle yeah that's a problem. If he's saying that other chars can infinitely juggle them that is not the fault of jesuszilla nor warusaki3. It's literally and only the issue of the character doing the juggling. What you've posted is not a custom state so it's not the fault of the jugglee(going with that I guess, the person being juggled is now the jugglee!)

what character were you using cause that would be a lot more helpful than "hey I fixed this thing for you even though im not sure what im doing". It's like slapping duck tape on a tire because it fixes the fact that it was flat without explaining if that tire was ever attached to anything.
Want to feel useful for a useless show? click here
119/150 Chars, I'm not dead yet....the true surprise is in my thread.
Hahahah fuck you photobucket.
#64  October 14, 2017, 12:29:48 am
    • Indonesia
Infinite juggling where? My characters shouldn’t have that problem since I’ve had a limiter for it for ages.

Don’t do that for state 5040; that’s rude to other characters’ systems. You’re going to fuck up combos for Guilty Gear characters.

If you’re saying my characters can be infinitely juggled, on the other hand, that is not my problem; it is a problem in the other character. And once again, that “fix” is going to break a lot of other characters that rely on combos during the recovery state.

Furthermore, if you modify my stuff, how do I know you didn’t break something yourself?
I am sorry, jesuszilla. I don't mean that. I mean this is bug on a whole mugen. Not your character.
That is why the modification is on common1.cns file. That was happened because I have disabled the ctrlset on state 5040 too.
Because Street Fighter or CVS char shouldn't able to punish after being attacked on air, right.
Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 12:46:38 am by yudhiyou
#65  October 18, 2017, 02:53:53 pm
  • Sr. Black Person
  • Mess with the chuchu you get the pewpew
    • USA
    • Kamekaze.world
Well there are ways to do that properly. Usually people use air.hittime=99 BUT that can lead to ground unblockables but at the very least the you can change your character, the one who used that air.hittime, to be unable to hit them as they land thus fixing the problem for everyone your char fights without touching any char but your own. I hope that makes sense. Alternatively most people just custom state for the best results but you should NEVER alter the common1.cns unless its a whole game of chars meant to use it universally. aka a full game.
Want to feel useful for a useless show? click here
119/150 Chars, I'm not dead yet....the true surprise is in my thread.
Hahahah fuck you photobucket.
#66  October 19, 2017, 05:10:51 am
  • El Sanguif es mas macho!
Well. Thank you. This is a good Alex.
#67  October 19, 2017, 06:09:44 am
    • Brazil
Dunno if someone already reported this, but both of your chars have a bug in their walking animations if holding back e forward at the same time:

Ehh... sorry for the crappy quality video btw. XD
#68  October 19, 2017, 06:12:55 am
  • Estoy siempre listo para un desafío.
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
Dunno if someone already reported this, but both of your chars have a bug in their walking animations if holding back e forward at the same time:
[youtube]v=09Q-ffWk3qQ[/youtube]

Ehh... sorry for the crappy quality video btw. XD

How can you hold back and fwd at the same time?
#69  October 19, 2017, 06:15:02 am
I know you can do it if you have a keyboard.
I don't know if it 's possible at all on a controller.
#70  October 19, 2017, 06:16:56 am
    • Brazil
#71  October 19, 2017, 06:30:24 am
  • Estoy siempre listo para un desafío.
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
Oh damn yea keyboard, I always use a controller or stick forgot about the keyboard
#72  October 21, 2017, 04:00:27 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
Huh, that's one hell of a corner case. Fixed, now replicates CvS2's and MUGEN's behavior.
Re: CVS Alex released, CVS Felicia updated (Updated 2017/10/20)
#73  October 29, 2017, 05:47:30 am
  • Formerly JordanoDaMano (JDM)
    • Canada
Sorry to bump the thread, but is anyone else having trouble doing the "Please Help Me!" super? I'm doing the command in the movelist but it does nothing every time.
#74  October 29, 2017, 01:10:03 pm
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
Sorry to bump the thread, but is anyone else having trouble doing the "Please Help Me!" super? I'm doing the command in the movelist but it does nothing every time.

either look at the movelist picture that's inside the character's folder or edit the cmd file to make the command for that super seem simple to do
#75  October 29, 2017, 06:01:07 pm
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
Yep, I botched. I forgot to change the var for HCBx2, which interfered with HCFx2.

I also fixed the damage on close s.HP, as well as the follow-up to Rolling Scratch.

Added win portrait to Alex.
Re: CVS Alex released, CVS Felicia updated (Updated 2017/10/29)
#76  October 30, 2017, 01:53:22 pm
    • Indonesia
I don't know if this is bug on your Felicia or not.

Felicia's crouching HK with distant very close won't hit on some character like cvs Poison by tjun.
Last Edit: October 31, 2017, 01:32:08 am by yudhiyou
#77  November 01, 2017, 07:09:06 am
    • Canada
I hope I'm not being a pain, but I downloaded the update and the super still wasn't working.
#78  November 02, 2017, 01:27:52 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
Seems I fucked it up with a rogue varSet on the reversed command. Had it tested on stick and keyboard (though keyboard is hard to do for me and now my wrist hurts; from what a REALLY good keyboard player is telling me, it seems double half circle commands are hard to do on keyboard in general). Would test on pad but since that's the middle ground, it should be easier than keyboard but slightly harder than stick.

TL;DR should be fixed now.
#79  November 02, 2017, 07:46:09 am
    • Canada
It works now! I use a keyboard with Mugen and have no problems pulling off the HC motions.

Thanks for the fix!
#80  November 05, 2017, 10:19:10 am
  • xxxxx
I am late, but I would still like to congratulate your awesome work. This is a great cvs conversion of Alex, feels great and plays great. Looking forward to your next release :)