YesNoOk

Overwatch thread (Read 556771 times)

Started by DelusionTrim, June 09, 2016, 08:46:32 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Overwatch thread
#621  August 24, 2017, 02:36:56 am
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
Awesome!  New shorts for both of my favorite characters in the same week!  Although clearly Mei's had a bit more budget poured into it.
#622  August 24, 2017, 09:15:05 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
#623  August 25, 2017, 12:50:29 am
  • Holy BRAP
    • UK
Love the new Mercy, to hell with that boring hiding style of play she currently has.
#624  August 25, 2017, 04:29:33 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares

:stare:
#625  August 25, 2017, 04:47:34 am
  • Oh okay
    • genericfurrydude.weebly.com/
idk I'm going home
#626  August 25, 2017, 05:58:49 am
  • Seize the coveted miracle in the game of death.
Tested D.Va and Mercy a little bit, and man I'm digging the DVa redesign even more than I thought I would. Her buffs make her so much more versatile, the missiles ability seems really powerful as she can do some serious damage in combination with her weapon, or choose to DM a bit while dealing damage. Last but not least, dashing while firing feels fantastic. Making her less of a DM bot is definitely a step in the right direction.

As for Mercy, I've never played her much but I'm liking her redesign as well. I really think they needed to do something about her ress ult, and this New one she has gives her so much stuff (her gun has infinite ammo and is fast, It caught me off guard). I like How this redesign makes her more complex overall.

Now that I got that out of the way... I do Hope they redesign Orisa's ult sometime soon. Mercy's new ult makes her heal/power-up beam chain with her teammates, and given how much Mercy can do during this new ult, It makes Orisa's kinda pale in comparison since it only amplifies the damage of her teammates. I think they should eventually redesign her ult to be in line with a defensive one (she is an anchor tank after all).
(DeviantART) - Ignore my username on DA as it was made long before I learned what the fanbase was like...
#627  August 25, 2017, 10:32:30 pm
  • Holy BRAP
    • UK
PTR Patch came out a lil earlier, D.Va's missles got nerfed lmao.

Still testing if Mercy got a nerf with her ult or whatever.
#628  August 26, 2017, 05:57:56 pm
What nerf did It get? I cant find anything about it.

Speaking of D.Va, playing her in PTR made me realize that the dash buff means I cant cancel It with her primary fire anymore so I'll have to get used to it. Kinda wish they would put a secondary option to cancel It with shift, in that instead of pressing It again you Just let off of the button.
(DeviantART) - Ignore my username on DA as it was made long before I learned what the fanbase was like...
Last Edit: August 26, 2017, 06:01:00 pm by DelusionTrim
#629  August 27, 2017, 08:05:19 pm
  • Holy BRAP
    • UK
#630  August 30, 2017, 02:10:17 pm
  • Holy BRAP
    • UK
PTR has Junkertown and a Mercy ult nerf on there, nice map, definitely better than Dorado imo.

Mercy nerf being that her Pistol has no added damage & firing rate when used, infinite ammo during it is still there, also her flight was slightly reduced during it.
Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 02:23:17 pm by Hyogo
#631  October 03, 2017, 08:47:51 pm
  • Holy BRAP
    • UK
Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 07:11:58 pm by Hyogo
#632  October 04, 2017, 03:55:11 pm
  • Lovely Day
    • USA
    • alexpower333@gmail.com
Well then. I hope Tf2 doesn’t has the “Pyro” update on the 10th as well. It could be too much time on my hands.
#633  October 07, 2017, 12:06:16 pm
  • Holy BRAP
    • UK
#634  October 07, 2017, 01:55:03 pm
    • USA
Holy shit, that jiangshi skin for Mei!  That looks incredible!  I've been trying to save up so I can get the Dr. Junkenstein skin I missed last time around, but I need that Mei skin.
#635  October 11, 2017, 01:00:41 am
  • Holy BRAP
    • UK
#636  October 11, 2017, 07:42:06 pm
  • The Goddess Returns
Holy shit, that jiangshi skin for Mei!  That looks incredible!  I've been trying to save up so I can get the Dr. Junkenstein skin I missed last time around, but I need that Mei skin.

I caved...and bought the Zenyatta Halloween skin because Cthulhu bitch!
But then after the 2nd box I open was Mei's Jiang Shi skin...game knew not to mess with me on that one.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#637  October 12, 2017, 04:32:44 am
    • USA
Heh, I got the Zenny skin in the first free loot box they gave out. 

Nothing decent since then, though...
#638  October 16, 2017, 05:34:07 am
So far I've only gotten costumes from the last event, which so far have been Junkrat's and Symmetra's, Junkrat was the only legendary I hadn't gotten last year which is good. As for other things, got victory poses for Sombra, Junkrat, Orisa and I think Hanzo, along with Mei's hopping emote (still gotta get that costume tho, it looks so good) and Reinhardts emote.

Also quick note, I thought ults being gone to 0 after dying immediately was a glitch until I found out today that it's actually a change... interesting one regardless, I really disliked killing Genjis when starting his ult only for him to pretty much have It again in the next fight. Overall I think it's a nice change for the game since ults are so powerful.
#639  November 03, 2017, 08:04:29 pm
    • USA
New support hero, Moira.

She looks like a straight-up WoW character.
#640  November 03, 2017, 08:19:35 pm
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
Looks more like she's more at home in Battleborn. I'm not feeling her design at all.