YesNoOk

Guilty Gear XX Bloodshed Type OD+ (Read 64613 times)

Started by VGames, May 16, 2017, 01:32:22 am
Share this topic:
Re: Guilty Gear XX Bloodshed version 1.5
#21  October 18, 2017, 10:04:12 pm
  • More blood and gore please.
    • USA
    • johncrystal00@embarqmail.com
Ok all SamSho style blood spraying kills are intact. Now I'm adding death animations for characters that don't spill blood when they attack with their hard slashes. Potemkin already has his first move intact. He sends his enemy flying into the wall when he finishes them with his hard slash attack which is actually a huge straight double punch. It works great. Expect more like this for other characters that don't use blade weapons but deliver strong solid punches or kicks when u press the hard slash button with them.
#22  October 23, 2017, 10:38:51 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - layanorsmind
    • https://www.unitedbygames.net/
How hard is it to readd the AI into the characters. After playing the game, there's not much reason to play again when the characters don't do anything to teach me how they work.
#23  October 24, 2017, 02:16:46 pm
    • USA
Enabling their AI will only frustrate you to death if you've never used muteki's GGXX characters. But simply going into their def file and removing the ";" in front of the line of code that calls on their AI file will do the trick. Good luck. You'll need it.

First stage fatality implemented on Eddie's Hell stage. You can send your enemy flying into the huge vortex in the background by using a standing Dust attack to win the round. 
#24  October 24, 2017, 02:52:11 pm
  • Estoy siempre listo para un desafío.
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
Enabling their AI will only frustrate you to death if you've never used muteki's GGXX characters. But simply going into their def file and removing the ";" in front of the line of code that calls on their AI file will do the trick. Good luck. You'll need it.

First stage fatality implemented on Eddie's Hell stage. You can send your enemy flying into the huge vortex in the background by using a standing Dust attack to win the round. 

You could of turned off aicheat inside the mugen cfg I believe instead
Of modifying each chars cmd
#25  October 24, 2017, 03:35:41 pm
    • USA
No disabling aicheat didn't work. The AI was still active.

But I didn't edit the CMD's. I had to comment out the call for the AI state file in each of the character's DEF files. It was very easy to do and it would be very easy to enable again. Maybe after I finish this big version 2 update I'll make a patch to turn the muteki AI back on for the characters. A simple drag and drop and overwrite kind of patch.
#26  October 24, 2017, 04:08:40 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
No disabling aicheat didn't work. The AI was still active.

But I didn't edit the CMD's. I had to comment out the call for the AI state file in each of the character's DEF files. It was very easy to do and it would be very easy to enable again. Maybe after I finish this big version 2 update I'll make a patch to turn the muteki AI back on for the characters. A simple drag and drop and overwrite kind of patch.

Oh ok those must have been winmugen chars if the Ai was
Coded like that, just add scaleable AI mugen 1.0 style
#27  October 24, 2017, 04:16:28 pm
    • USA
Yeah they were all Winmugen characters originally but they were ported over to Mugen 1.0. Wouldn't they already have the scaleable Mugen 1.0 AI? I really don't know much about AI coding.
#28  October 24, 2017, 08:13:47 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
Yeah they were all Winmugen characters originally but they were ported over to Mugen 1.0. Wouldn't they already have the scaleable Mugen 1.0 AI? I really don't know much about AI coding.

Coding AI is just adding extra commands in the cmd file underneath all player commands,
You code them just like you would any other attack except you dont put commands
Like "command = "butts" you would add in the triggers when an AI can do those certain moves
#29  October 24, 2017, 08:25:55 pm
    • USA
Oh ok I understand kind of. I need to look at it more I guess. How would you make it scaleable? Like add triggers for AiLevel that would allow certain moves to be used?
#30  October 25, 2017, 12:58:01 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
Oh ok I understand kind of. I need to look at it more I guess. How would you make it scaleable? Like add triggers for AiLevel that would allow certain moves to be used?
Take a look how it looks on a char with Ai you'll see a line that says
Random, that's the percentage of the time the char will perform the action
Depending on the mugen Ai level and of course the triggers you give him
For example something only being done when you x amount of distance or
After a certain attack for combos
#31  October 25, 2017, 02:34:03 pm
    • USA
Yeah I noticed that stuff. I read through the AIlevel state controller info and saw that it can be coupled with random to do what you said. And you're right about the distance too.

I'll see what I can do. I'd like to get that included in the next release. But it may have to wait. We'll see. I might just use muteki's AI code and dial it back a bit to make it less annoying. I think that would help speed up the process if I used his AI as a base.

Thanks for the tips.
#32  August 20, 2018, 03:02:42 pm
    • USA
Just released a huge update at ModDB. Go there to get the latest build of Guilty Gear XX Bloodshed.
Re: Guilty Gear XX Bloodshed Type OD+
#33  August 21, 2018, 03:24:17 pm
    • USA
OP updated with latest content.