YesNoOk

entertainment news that don't deserve their own thread (Read 1347764 times)

Started by Titiln, June 18, 2011, 03:16:32 am
Share this topic:
Re: entertainment news that don't deserve their own thread
#4201  October 06, 2017, 11:56:06 pm
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
#4202  October 12, 2017, 09:50:46 pm
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
#4203  October 13, 2017, 09:51:15 am
    • Germany

So Marvels New Mutants is a Horror story for some reason I guess, not sure about this thing.
#4204  October 13, 2017, 10:50:55 am
Legion went well, it's good that they're trying to go with different genres matching the subject. The movies did the same afer all.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#4205  October 13, 2017, 11:14:07 pm
    • Germany
Oh someone moved our posts. ö.ö

Was it the wrong Marvel? ö.ö
#4206  October 13, 2017, 11:25:04 pm
Yes, it's mutants, it's with the X-Men, not at Marvel.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#4207  October 23, 2017, 05:51:20 am
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#4208  October 24, 2017, 06:35:39 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#4209  October 24, 2017, 06:52:06 pm
Did he misread the title as "Dora the explosion" ?
#4210  October 24, 2017, 07:13:14 pm
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
I am somewhat curious to know how he plans to shoehorn his American military fetish into this movie too.
#4211  October 24, 2017, 07:15:19 pm
Michael.... Michael....

He sure loves explosions lately... Filming Dora, how is he going to pull that off?
Feel free to use my account:
Username: GTAguy
Password: imanigger
#4212  October 24, 2017, 08:25:11 pm
    • Germany
I am somewhat curious to know how he plans to shoehorn his American military fetish into this movie too.

She will do some exploring and will be captured by South American Drug Lords and "0815 Ex Soldier Hero" Character comes to the rescue, then explosions happen. Other Story Points will happen but they will all be forgotten after the explosions anyway.

I should go to Hollywood, even I can write a Michael Bay Movie.   ;D
#4213  October 24, 2017, 09:26:28 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
I think he watched kemono friends

lui

#4214  October 25, 2017, 04:15:08 am
    • USA
hes gonna put dora in a tank top and booty shorts and lotsa close up shots
#4215  October 25, 2017, 04:37:20 am
  • Proper order of things is often a mystery to me
    • USA
I'm just reminded that Robot Chicken practically already did this for us years ago, and this isn't the first time either.  Thanks, Battleship the Movie.

I mean...I'd rather this nonsense with a chance of it getting canned if someone comes to a realization how ridiculous it is, lacking a real intended audience once Bay starts throwing in his usual expertise, rather than some other rumors I've heard like him bringing back ReBoot or doing a Sailor Moon adaptation.  But geez, that doesn't negate how stupid this'll turn out.

I gotta wonder why on his end he went for this though, defiling 80's cartoons is more his style, not the 2000's.
#4216  October 25, 2017, 05:45:29 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
Trailer's out already
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#4217  October 31, 2017, 04:39:04 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
House of cards last season will air on 2018.

Also, Kevin Spacey is a gay pedophile.

The upcoming sixth season of "House of Cards" will be its last, a representative for Netflix confirmed to ABC News.

The news of the show's end comes shortly after its star, Kevin Spacey, apologized Monday to actor Anthony Rapp, who told BuzzFeed News that Spacey made a sexual advance toward him when he was just 14 years old, if he "did behave then in the manner [Rapp] describes," although he said he does not remember the encounter.

The Netflix representative confirmed to ABC News that the decision to end the show after its season six was made before the scandal broke.

“Media Rights Capital and Netflix are deeply troubled by last night’s news concerning Kevin Spacey," Netflix and Media Rights Capital, the studio that created "House of Cards" with the streaming service, said in a joint statement. "In response to last night’s revelations, executives from both of our companies arrived in Baltimore this afternoon to meet with our cast and crew to ensure that they continue to feel safe and supported. As previously scheduled, Kevin Spacey is not working on set at this time."

Rapp, 46, told BuzzFeed on Sunday that Spacey, 58, tried to seduce him at a party in 1986. According to the "Star Trek: Discovery” actor, Spacey picked him up "like a groom picks up a bride over the threshold" and laid down on top of him.

"He was trying to seduce me. I don't know if I would have used that language. But I was aware that he was trying to get with me sexually," Rapp told the website, adding that he was able to push Spacey off of him and walked away.

Spacey responded shortly after the article's publication with a statement of his own, in which he explained that he did not remember the encounter. However, he added, "if I did behave then as he describes, I owe him the sincerest apology for what would have been deeply inappropriate behavior."

"I am sorry for the feelings he describes having carried with him all these years," Spacey added.
#4218  October 31, 2017, 06:20:27 am
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
It really went on for too long anyway, it wouldn't surprise me if their decision really was coincidentally timed.

Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#4219  November 01, 2017, 06:09:38 pm
    • Poland
It most certainly wasn't. Annoucement about ending HoC went public just day after those allegations became known.And later Kevin dig deep hole for himself with his tweet. It might be end of career for him. And because of what ? That he made pass at guy ten years younger than him at the time ? It's not like he had sex with him or rape him. But people already made their judgement.

All that stuff is obviously tied to Harvey Weinstein thing that shook the whole Hollywood. Now the witch hunt begin, with all these ppl hunting for big paycheck from celebs they will accuse. And it will only hurts the vivtims of real rapes and molestation.
"If our lives are indeed the sum total of the choices we've made, then we cannot change who we are. But with every new choice we're given, we can change who we're going to be." The Outer Limits S04E04

"If knowledge is power and power corrupts... how will human kind ever survive?" The Outer Limits S04E16
#4220  November 01, 2017, 06:52:13 pm
The story itself was really tame and something anyone might do with anyone, getting drunk and then going like "you sure you want to leave ? Okay..."
 Except the other guy was 14, that's the problem.
The other story I've seen was just as empty and common, but people already started going "I can see how some might have been afraid to say no". That sounds really thin, but the thing is, some other people have started saying "everybody knew" and that's where it sounds a lot like the Weinstein secret that everyone is aware of but won't discuss in public.
Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 06:59:23 pm by Byakko