YesNoOk

Updated Stages (Inami Temple, Ninja Warriors, Screen Combat) (Read 9546 times)

Started by Magma MK-II, November 04, 2017, 02:41:59 pm
Share this topic:
Updated Stages (Inami Temple, Ninja Warriors, Screen Combat)
#1  November 04, 2017, 02:41:59 pm
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII

Got in the mood to fix a few old stages as I was working in the Robot Master Mayhem project. The Inami Temple, Ninja Warriors and Screen Combat stages are now updated, you can get then all on my website: http://magmadragoonmk2.webs.com/

(NOTE: The Ninja Warriors stage is 1.0 only)

Maybe I'll release a new stage later.
Re: Updated Stages (Inami Temple, Ninja Warriors, Screen Combat)
#2  November 04, 2017, 03:32:26 pm
  • Angry Molesting Tree
  • Auf gehts ab gehts 3 Tage wach
    • Germany
    • cenobite53.mugengermany.com/
The Screen Combat stage is so awesome.
I thought about making it also, since the sprites where available on spritersrecource.
But than I realized, that you where the ripper + you converted the stage already  ;D
look at my sprite rips  HERE
look at my TMNT Project HERE
My Contribution to mugen: Stages: 897 | Chars: 8 | Fullgames: 1 | Spritesheets: 85
#3  November 05, 2017, 03:06:07 pm
    • Brazil
    • chng.it/QbGdS8rbnh
I remember when I first got the Inami Temple stage, good Mugen times... Just got it again! :2thumbsup:

Do you mind if I ask what was updated exactly? One small detail I noticed with 2d Mega Man X games is that they use almost the same values to simulate depth, for background elements. So giving to this stage BG a horizontal delta like 0.5 would actually make it feel more accurate to the original game.
Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 04:39:50 pm by NDSilva
#4  November 05, 2017, 09:11:44 pm
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII
Small stuff I hadn't noticed before. Inami Temple had a small empty space at the bottom, and I fixed the boundaries on the Ninja Warriors stage which were broken. Screen Combat I just lowered the ground a little.
#5  November 05, 2017, 10:16:09 pm
    • Brazil
    • chng.it/QbGdS8rbnh
I see, still interesting...

By the way, as I grabbed the Inami Temple stage again, I felt like trying to emulate the dark/flashlight effect that appears in the game sometimes;

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

You think it's a considerable addition? You can incorporate it officially in the site if you want;