YesNoOk

The Donald Trump Political MAGAthread: Justice for Floyd edition (Read 646739 times)

Started by Ricepigeon, March 22, 2017, 08:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: The Donald Trump Political MAGAthread: Revenge of the Obama Birthers
#901  November 14, 2017, 10:36:46 pm
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
@ Person Man - Hey quit attacking my character. Instead point out a Muslim Islamic organization in the US that's denouncing all these Islamic Terrorist attacks.

The Muslim community doesn't owe you an apology you racist chucklefuck.  I don't see you out there demanding that every Catholic/Christian organization come out with a public denouncement every time a white terrorist grabs a gun and shoots up a school or shopping center. 
#902  November 14, 2017, 10:48:55 pm
  • Dead and buried.
    • Finland
Feels somewhat strange for Vgames to be as vile about this as he is, since aren't Hispanic people only very slightly higher in the current day american racial pecking order?
"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."

"Okay, okay. So you put a Nazi on the Moon. Fuck you, Moon."
#903  November 14, 2017, 10:49:34 pm
  • The Absolute Worst
    • Canada
    • Skype - do.not.even.ask
    • randomselect.piiym.net/
#904  November 14, 2017, 10:57:02 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org
@VGames: Yes, because every woman in history who has ever had vaginal disease & surgery had to fly to Kenya in order to seek a gynecologist...  :mlol:

No seriously, what the fuck?
#905  November 14, 2017, 10:58:52 pm
  • More blood and gore please.
    • USA
    • johncrystal00@embarqmail.com
@ Person Man - Well the thing is people who kill people aren't Christians. Even if they claim to be. Because the Bible clearly speaks against it. So we Christians don't have to apologize for any of that crap. They're not Christians so they're not our own. Muslim Islamists on the other hand read a book that clearly tells them to kill all that don't agree with them. The Radical Islamic terrorists that commit these acts are reading from the same book that the peaceful ones are reading from. And they're doing exactly what the book tells them too. So therefore the peaceful Muslims need to denounce what the bad ones are doing and need to go back and fix everything in their Quran that is evil. They have not done this at all. Probably because they're waiting for enough of the population to turn Muslim so they can be more comfortable to show their true beliefs. I mean it's not the Radical Islamic terrorists that are throwing gays off the rooftops in Iran. It's the "peaceful" ones. The everyday Joe's that take their faith seriously.

@ Jmorphman & Ricepigeon - Yeah the pic was a joke. It was pretty funny though. You guys are gullible. I told u I don't know about Obama's birthplace.

@ Mechy - Why would me being Hispanic have anything to do with the way I see people for what they are? Should I be a victim too? Or should I shut up since I'm not higher up on the pecking order?
#906  November 14, 2017, 11:02:05 pm
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
WHERE'S DA MODERATE MUSLIMS AND DERE CONDEMNATIONS OF ISLAMIC TERROR?!?!?!?!
Fake news, only reputable news sources like www.usandonlyusnewsandreports.org, www.infotainmentwars.co.uk, and www.obamaisakenyanmuslimwhohatesanime.biz are allowed here.

Yeah the pic was a joke. It was pretty funny though. You guys are gullible. I told u I don't know about Obama's birthplace.
yeah man totally, the best jokes are is the kind where one posts long paragraphs of absolute nonsense and everyone of all different political beliefs points and mocks them relentlessly. But little do they know they're all being pranked by a master troll!

Gosh, it's all just so clever.
#907  November 14, 2017, 11:07:18 pm
  • Dead and buried.
    • Finland
@ Mechy - Why would me being Hispanic have anything to do with the way I see people for what they are? Should I be a victim too? Or should I shut up since I'm not higher up on the pecking order?
Oh no, you can talk all you want, since it's america and all. Just oughta keep in mind that just as you see muslims as born evil invaders who's only good contribution ever was kebab, majority of that pecking order regards you as a drug bringing rapist that can't grasp the concept of borders and who's only good contribution is lawn care.
"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."

"Okay, okay. So you put a Nazi on the Moon. Fuck you, Moon."
Re: The Donald Trump Political MAGAthread: "Muslims are bad, Mmkay?"
#908  November 29, 2017, 10:21:10 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
#909  November 30, 2017, 04:49:32 am
Surely the condemnations from the stuck-up upper class will stop him from winning the election, just like they did all those other times.
#910  December 01, 2017, 12:45:01 am
Videos of terrorists are anti-Muslim now? You'd wonder everybody would know that radicals and Islam ain't the same thing by now.
#911  December 02, 2017, 02:05:53 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
Former national security adviser Michael Flynn pleaded guilty Friday to lying to the FBI about his contacts with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak and, in an ominous sign for the White House, said he is cooperating in the ongoing probe of possible coordination between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin to influence the 2016 election.

When Flynn was forced out of the White House in February, officials said he had misled the administration, including Vice President Pence, about his contacts with Kislyak. But court records and people familiar with the contacts indicated he was acting in consultation with senior Trump transition officials, including President Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner, in his dealings with the diplomat.

Flynn’s plea revealed that he was in touch with senior Trump transition officials before and after his communications with the ambassador.
Flynn has flipped, and made a deal. Quite an eventful day it's been.
Re: The Donald Trump Political MAGAthread: SCOTUS: "Travel Ban is Constitutional"
#912  December 05, 2017, 03:20:58 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 10:22:49 pm by Ricepigeon
Re: The Donald Trump Political MAGAthread: SCOTUS: "Travel Ban is Constitutional"
#913  December 06, 2017, 02:03:23 pm
This travel ban crap seems ridiculous to me. If the courts didn't try to fight it, it would already be over by now. The thing was only ever for what, six months?
Re: The Donald Trump Political MAGAthread: Let the Impeachment Proceedings Begin...
#914  December 06, 2017, 03:04:04 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
Re: The Donald Trump Political MAGAthread: Let the Impeachment Proceedings Begin...
#915  December 06, 2017, 03:45:52 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala

The Texas Democrat previously called Trump “the chief inciter of racism, bigotry, hatred, xenophobia, sexism, ethnocentrism.” Impeachment articles he introduced in October state that Trump “brought disrepute on the presidency” and “undermined the integrity of his office” but did not make criminal accusations.
Pfffft. Not even "muh russia", just "Trump is a meanie". This is pathetic.

Even in the remote case the senate rolled with this...what would be the fucking point of removing Trump from the throne if the next in line is Mike "Ignite the Sodomite" Pence?
Re: The Donald Trump Political MAGAthread: Impeachment Proceedings is DEAD!!!
#916  December 06, 2017, 10:43:24 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
#917  December 07, 2017, 05:23:13 am
  • The Barbarian
  • Most ****able 2013
    • USA
    • Skype - chronostrifeff7h@hotmail.com
At least the bullshit grandstand attempt gave me another chance to laugh at that slimy fucker Steve Cohen for his failures, although I didn't see his head turn into a red cherry this time. :(
And now Al Green clowned himself too especially with his embarrassing reasons given for impeachment.. at least to anyone who paid attention. The spin will be "he was the man stood up to Trump", which was really the whole point of the dog-and-pony show.

They all work so hard to maintain zero faith in the the US political system. It makes me proud! :joy:
#918  December 07, 2017, 08:48:43 am
#919  December 07, 2017, 04:39:07 pm
  • SNK is life
The resistance is getting desperate
Dems that voted against are aware that this would go nowhere, and that it would de-legitimize their serious efforts with the public opinion on the Mueller front, so they decided to shoot this on sight and leave the traction and excitement for the finishing blow.

#920  December 08, 2017, 02:08:50 am
The only 'finishing blow' is going to be the dems' credibility in 2020.