YesNoOk

dimitriowa's request topic (Read 2550 times)

Started by dimitriowa, November 14, 2017, 07:41:34 pm
dimitriowa's request topic
New #1  November 14, 2017, 07:41:34 pm
 Please, I'm desperately wanting Kairi and Aqua from Kingdomhearts for my mugen but can not find them anywhere. There are one of each up that are just unacceptable, lacking many animations and basically just becoming models for you to look at if anything; they're not actually playable in any real, enjoyable way. If someone, anyone could please maybe work with those two characters on mugen archive and actually make them even halfway fun? I know others would be happy to have this apart of their kh mugen or mugen in general if it caught attention. If someone has better versions of these characters(I think that ultraboard101 showcased a private kairi he never released) that would also be grand, idk if someone has already tweaked these characters and has them privately but if so, please share.
Last Edit: November 25, 2017, 09:48:27 pm by Speedpreacher
K from KOF Intro/Ending ?
#2  November 23, 2017, 08:57:04 am
 I'm actually asking here because it just seems odd that I can find lesser characters from the series endings or intros but not K. I'm thinking with it being 2017 that maybe it's just of high rarity? I wouldn't be surprised if there was a KOF game with a ending inside of it, but I'm asking if there's a ending anywhere featuring K or a K specific ending that I can use for my mugen that anyone can give? If anyone has any knowledge about it at all please reply instead of skipping over the topic; if you do know that there isn't one hosted anywhere inform me, please.