YesNoOk

Rick Strowd! (CVS3/Pots Style) Updated 7/19/19 (Read 67083 times)

Started by Prime SC, November 30, 2017, 11:05:17 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Rick Strowd! (CVS3/Pots Style)
#21  December 01, 2017, 10:36:35 pm
    • USA
I’ll ignore Ned’s obvious salt lol. That’s not nice Elliot :/ I never even replied to you or read your message.. fraudulent..
On Topic
Some of the things I see you did not change, but it’s fine. Howling Bull I see you changed the projectile trajectory, but now it’s super slow. Any reason for that? It should be instant, not because of source, but the move covers almost full screen and that would knock them, now it seems kinda useless as they would recover before that hit(if not used up close). Why not add a vacuum FX(Vanessa/Balrog have this)on that last bit of the level 3. His style would suggest he uses a screw. just a suggestion, good idea btw. Now get on that Franco.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#22  December 01, 2017, 10:55:06 pm
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
I’ll ignore Ned’s obvious salt lol. That’s not nice Elliot :/ I never even replied to you or read your message.. fraudulent..
This isn't really ignoring anything, dude. You're literally calling Ned out. eliott too. Don't bring your personal beefs to someone else's release threads.

#23  December 01, 2017, 10:59:32 pm
  • Niigasan
I'll check that projectile out when I get home,  about the white wolf fury, I already have the effect for the Gaia Press so I just decided not to add that and make it like he just straight up decks you with a powerful straight, plus  I just as just mostly tryna go off of what the intro looked like, but thanks man, I really am at a impass of who I wanna do next after finish gabriella probably make a poll lol
#24  December 01, 2017, 11:00:32 pm
    • USA
So someone says something about me I can’t say anything in return okay. I forget that MFG logic my apologies.

lui

#25  December 01, 2017, 11:03:25 pm
    • USA
#26  December 01, 2017, 11:05:15 pm
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
So someone says something about me I can’t say anything in return okay. I forget that MFG logic my apologies.
They tossed off something, and not even in a disparaging way. By replying to it, you are causing yet another topic derailment for a topic/release by someone else, which is incredibly disrespectful. If you truly felt the need to respond, you could've PM'd.

Do not reply to this post. This derailment hasn't metastasized as of yet, and it would be best to keep it contained to here.

how is this salt
This wasn't necessary. Please don't try to egg people on when the topic is in danger of being derailed.
#27  December 01, 2017, 11:12:02 pm
    • USA
I confused the two topics walrus, the other one. I don’t normally say anything, but “warn” them as well if you want to be “fair”. And that was egging on? Damn. Okay, understood. My mistake.

I really think you should update your old characters as planned. I thought you also wanted to do Goenitz. Try the Ignitz, I want to see that spirit bomb move in HD glory.
#28  December 01, 2017, 11:17:22 pm
  • Niigasan
Id really have to be in the mood to go back and edit nameless I feel I did a pretty good job on him the only thing I'll be changing is hittimes and grab commands same with heavy d with the grab command, my focus is on Gabriella for now though, we'll see what comes after that
#29  December 02, 2017, 12:44:05 am
    • USA
    • morbidjoe666@yahoo.com
    • Skype - Kik : morbidjoe
gratz on your work
I need more PSN friends
#30  December 02, 2017, 12:48:25 am
  • Namudabiabitsú
  • Misete aru char
    • Brazil
    • rodtri@gmail.com
I Find one litle error during the Tivaci Beatdown because of cpu vanish after the hit.
Não crio nenhum char apenas os baixo e faço pequenas modificações para os mugen's que eu posso e o meu estilo favorito de char são o POTS ( Phantom of the server) e INFINITE.
#31  December 02, 2017, 01:06:34 am
  • Niigasan
Thanks morbid, and that happens on characters who don't have that spinning animation,  I'll change it when I get home  but dammit it's cool to see people spinning away with those hits lol
#32  December 02, 2017, 03:40:47 am
Looking good
#33  December 02, 2017, 04:26:01 am
  • Namudabiabitsú
  • Misete aru char
    • Brazil
    • rodtri@gmail.com
I really agree the blow gets more graphically cute, but it also gets weird when the character does not have the rotating animation. The characters who presented this error were: Tia Langray, Yuka Takeuchi for DivineWolf and all the original Melty Blood chars that were released for (CVS / POTS).
Não crio nenhum char apenas os baixo e faço pequenas modificações para os mugen's que eu posso e o meu estilo favorito de char são o POTS ( Phantom of the server) e INFINITE.
#34  December 02, 2017, 04:38:30 am
  • war is always over mugen
  • the solitare blade of light
    • Uruguay
ooo rick strowd  i like his when i play rhe first time with him in rbff2 thanks man :D
#35  December 02, 2017, 05:54:30 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Good stuff, keep it coming man. Let's keep hope alive, with another fresh release. Will post my 2 cents, later on if I find anything.
#36  December 02, 2017, 03:58:19 pm
  • KATO KATO KATO KATO KATOOOOOOOOO......!!!!
Great release! He is very solid. I have some feedback:
- Lv1 Gaia Press is invulnerability on start up but Lv2 Gaia Press is not.
- Lv1 Tivaci Beatdown can bypass a projectile but Lv2 Tivaci Beatdown can't do that.
#37  December 02, 2017, 04:26:26 pm
  • Niigasan
Updated!
-Changed the spinning animation to a normal falling animation
-changed howling bull projectile trajectory so its faster
-fixed invulnerability  on Gaia Press so it has the same invulnerability
-fixed tivaci beatdown bypass projectile it no longer does that

thanks everybody for the feedback and to the people i got a compliment from!
Re: Rick Strowd! (CVS3/Pots Style) Updated! 12/2/17
#38  December 02, 2017, 07:32:39 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
Thanks for sharing this update as well.
I'm testing the new version !
#39  December 02, 2017, 07:49:57 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
You know you can make it so it can look to see if the char has the spinning anim and use it if they have it. And if they don't have it you use a different anim. When they are in their custom state use selfanimexist to check
#40  December 02, 2017, 08:25:11 pm
  • Niigasan
Np ned and no I didn't know that I'll check that out when I get home thanks for the info