YesNoOk

Warachia (Pots Style) by Varo Hades - Updated 12/18/17 (Read 16196 times)

Started by BahamianKing242, November 29, 2017, 09:15:16 am
Share this topic:
Warachia (Pots Style) by Varo Hades - Updated 12/18/17
New #1  November 29, 2017, 09:15:16 am
                                                                                 The Dead Apostle!

Showcase Video!

<12.18.17>
-Remove all k.o kill effects and ex and supers text (char more accurate to original pots style now)
-Fix damage on custom combo
-Fix damage on all attacks, specials and supers
-Fix power charge commands back to normal
-Fix juggling problem on Upper Cut and EX Upper Cut move (well with EX Upper Cut its still there but fix it in a way it wont happen easy. made the enemy fall different to avoid long juggling)

Download Him Here!
http://www.mediafire.com/file/inh1c75bpc414uc/Warachia.rar

Please Read Read Me Text! And Special Thanks To Varo_Hades And Rajaa Boy!
Last Edit: December 19, 2017, 05:14:33 pm by BahamianKing100
Re: Warachia (Pots Style) by Varo Hades
#2  November 29, 2017, 09:25:03 am
sorry this dude have so much moves i forgot to show off the summon moves in the video and i forgot to do dream cancel and more super cancel. but oh well when you guys play him you will see it!
#3  November 29, 2017, 01:34:15 pm
  • Hoping for the best, prepared for the worst.
  • 2D Fighting games forever!
    • Brazil
Really liked this char, he indeed has a lot of moves, and sprites are really good, but let me tell you something, his Upper Cut does a lot of damage, and has infinite juggle.
Lasagna
#4  November 30, 2017, 02:33:43 am
Really liked this char, he indeed has a lot of moves, and sprites are really good, but let me tell you something, his Upper Cut does a lot of damage, and has infinite juggle.

yea i know about the upper. im sorry i really tried o fix that. put juggle points down and it still was doing that. if someone know how to fix it please let me know. but glad you like him. enjoy and have fun. other than that still fun to play in this style!
#5  December 02, 2017, 01:03:03 am
    • USA
    • morbidjoe666@yahoo.com
    • Skype - Kik : morbidjoe
great work
I need more PSN friends
#6  December 03, 2017, 05:00:22 am
  • KATO KATO KATO KATO KATOOOOOOOOO......!!!!
Thanks for releasing my favourite vampire. Here's my vid.

#7  December 03, 2017, 11:00:14 am
  • If you want peace...Prepare for War
    • USA
This is by far my new favorite version of Warachia. I love all the characters you've edited so far too, they're all great, but this one might take the cake though, cause he's pretty damn awesome. Are these characters for a full game project that's in the works? Just curious cause I can't find the screenpack in your vids anywhere, and if it is for a fullgame that would make total sense.
#8  December 04, 2017, 03:30:32 pm
This is by far my new favorite version of Warachia. I love all the characters you've edited so far too, they're all great, but this one might take the cake though, cause he's pretty damn awesome. Are these characters for a full game project that's in the works? Just curious cause I can't find the screenpack in your vids anywhere, and if it is for a fullgame that would make total sense.

yea these chars are from a full game im putting together. mainly all the best pots style chars will be in the game. yea the screenpack is only for my full game.
#9  December 04, 2017, 11:57:38 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20

KATO! Thanks a lot Varo and BK! :)
#10  December 05, 2017, 04:22:11 pm
yea man enjoy!