YesNoOk

Megaman 11 (Nintendo Switch, Xbox one, Playstation 4, PC) (Read 7650 times)

Started by Nexus Games, December 05, 2017, 08:38:31 am
Share this topic:
Megaman 11 (Nintendo Switch, Xbox one, Playstation 4, PC)
#1  December 05, 2017, 08:38:31 am
The blue bomber is back!!!!
Here's another sequel without Keiji Inafune (look at what he did with mighty no. 9) I just hope this game can be the revival of the Megaman series.
Beck can not replace the original.

Coming late 2018
Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 02:56:52 am by Nexus Games
Re: Megaman 11
#2  December 07, 2017, 04:57:05 am
    • USA
    • Skype - Uche1234@hotmail.com
We have a pulse! We have a pulse!! MEGA MAN LIVES!!! :D :D
#3  December 07, 2017, 06:29:30 am
#4  December 07, 2017, 07:33:47 am
i can't post anything without saying something. Anything i say will not be more important then the trailer in self
#5  December 07, 2017, 03:37:34 pm
these threads usually have basic information in the first post, like a release date and platforms
#6  December 07, 2017, 04:50:25 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
Somebody saw the twitch from Capcom where they release the game?? (the one made for the 30° Anniversary) I saw it a bit and was basically 3 of the Capcom programmers and designers talking about Megaman as their influences, talking about the designs and giving greetings to all players.

About dates and stuff, the game goes to 2018 (there's no exact date until now) and will be 2.5D as saw in the trailer. There's no story, Robot Masters nor any other detail revealed than the trailer itself, but various people criticize about this looks like a second Mighty no.9 and there's no other new things related to the franchise (much people expected a MMX9, a MML3 and stuff like that).

By my side, I'm glad they're reviving the franchise for real with a new game THIS TIME MADE BY CAPCOM, since the MM9 and MM10 were made by third-party Inti Creates. As a fan, I'll be waiting for more news about this and I hope Capcom don't screw up and make a better job with this game.

Also, Capcom announced other 3 releases relative to the Megaman franchise:
-The upcoming release of Megaman X Legacy Collection for the actual consoles (only that, there's no word about if they were X1-X6 only of if they're gona include X7, X8 and/or Command Mission)
-2 new skins for MVCI's X and Zero based on Truforce collection included in the Cosmic Crusaders Costume Pack
-Dead Rising 4 receives a "Capcom Heroes" mode with Frank cosplaying other Capcom chars but also gaining some of the powers of their characters, which includes X costume from first DR, but with slide and X Buster and powers like that

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#7  December 07, 2017, 04:56:44 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
By my side, I'm glad they're reviving the franchise for real with a new game THIS TIME MADE BY CAPCOM, since the MM9 and MM10 were made by third-party Inti Creates. As a fan, I'll be waiting for more news about this and I hope Capcom don't screw up and make a better job with this game.

I have a lot more faith in Inti Creates than Capcom though. I'm cautiously excited about the new MM game and am glad it's not 8 bit. I'm more excited for the MMX collection though!
#8  December 07, 2017, 05:34:39 pm
  • SNK is life
I see the art direction is HELLA BETTER than MN9. Maybe they were waiting for Inafune to pave the way for them, and learn from his mistakes, as clearly this game has been in development for quite some time (Some concepts leaked in the unlockable artwork of the last Megaman compilation games).

I have a lot more faith in Inti Creates than Capcom though
Holy shit, tho?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inti_Creates

They worked with Keiji Inafune and his design studio Comcept on the game Mighty Number 9. Comcept worked on the design and story of the game, while Inti-Creates developed it.
Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 05:37:41 pm by walt
#9  December 07, 2017, 05:39:18 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Yeah but that's 1 turd out of SEVERAL very good games. That's the ONLY bad game I've seen them make! See MMZ series, MMZX, MM9&10, Gunvolt and even Mighty Gunvolt series.

I have to wonder if Comcept had a bit more to do with MN9 when you look at all the other gems.

(apologies if I am off on any of those NOT being made by inti I have bad memory)
#10  December 07, 2017, 06:10:55 pm
    • USA
    • twitter.com/inktrebuchet
Would it have killed them to make an actual 2D game! I’m starting to feel old...

It looks good though.
Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 01:38:58 pm by ink
Re: Megaman 11 (Nintendo Switch, Xbox one, Playstation 4, PC)
#11  December 12, 2017, 01:09:04 pm
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
So, would you all think this game is a good place to start to get into the series if I am new to the series (never played a megaman game in my life, but know of the name and watched plenty of videos)?
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
Re: Megaman 11 (Nintendo Switch, Xbox one, Playstation 4, PC)
#12  December 12, 2017, 11:13:55 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Play X series.