YesNoOk

gokussj beta (Read 3509 times)

Started by oscar123, December 07, 2017, 10:42:42 pm
Share this topic:
gokussj beta
New #1  December 07, 2017, 10:42:42 pm
    • Spain
    • oscarstg1@gmail.com
this is a modification of a chars jus or chibi of dbz.thanks to its creator mikel888.(modified by me,oscarstg)
all the sprites of the character have been changed by other type xenoverse 2z.new magic effects and attacks. More sprites have been added to the ones of movement, pose, attack, ectrr.The chars is still beta and you will see some faults even. what is wrong, or improve things and then post it here again.
remenber is a beta
the chars have a nice i.a,but i need someone repair for example the position of ball hand of big kameha(
the position of the small kame is fine)
sorry for my English
link:
comming beta 2
Last Edit: December 17, 2017, 01:03:52 pm by oscar123
Re: gokussj beta
#2  December 10, 2017, 06:51:40 am
  • ★ Graphical Enthusiast ★
    • Japan
Ima be blunt, as i got kinda hyped when i saw this.

-Very Clunky
-Major Sprite Misalignment.
-Blocky Effects

This is all because this is just a edit of an existing DBZ Char, more specifically one that was by mikel888, as you credited in your post. But you did not re-align any of the sprites and one of the attacks (The Multi-Punch) has a black background.

I don't have much time right now so i'll just post some screenshots of what i've been able to test myself.

If you take the time to align the effects with the sprites properly and fix any sprite issues (as there are quite a few), it could be a good character. But right now, its just not in a playable state.
#3  December 10, 2017, 09:34:14 am
    • Spain
    • oscarstg1@gmail.com
My programming level is not very high and I do not know how to fix those problems well.
if someone knows it would be fine to fix it. and created some new sprites inside the chars (at the end), for example for the jump.
and remenber i say is a beta(I already commented on these failures in the 1 post.)
the problem of the attack of fists with black background is rare, because I can not modify the original image and add more things (such as fists), without it going black.If you put a normal sprite (of which there are posts) if You can see well.
if someone wants me to create a sprite with a certain position or pose, tell me and I do it in seconds (that's the good thing about the mmd format)
Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 09:43:52 am by oscar123
New #4  December 17, 2017, 11:51:26 am
    • Spain
    • oscarstg1@gmail.com
beta 2 is comming soon
repair of bad sprites, collision boxes, new magic poses, ectt.

Last Edit: December 17, 2017, 01:02:46 pm by oscar123