YesNoOk

The Donald Trump Political MAGAthread: Justice for Floyd edition (Read 646722 times)

Started by Ricepigeon, March 22, 2017, 08:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: The Donald Trump Political MAGAthread: Impeachment Proceedings is DEAD!!!
#921  December 08, 2017, 02:28:06 am
at least nothing on the planet can ever go lower than the Reps on credibility lol
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#922  December 08, 2017, 02:31:49 am
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
#923  December 08, 2017, 02:35:47 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Man, this turned deep
#924  December 08, 2017, 02:38:23 am
hey

once you get to the planet core, there's nowhere to go but up :')
#925  December 16, 2017, 06:36:25 pm
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
The Trump administration has issued ban order forbidding the CDC from using the words "science-based" and "evidence-based" in their reports.  Other forbidden words include transgender, fetus, and diversity.

So now the president of the United States is trying to repeal the concept of freedom of speech and criminalize undesirable language and concepts.  Sure can't wait for all the helpful Trump supporters to try and explain how this is a strong, righteous, American decision.
#926  December 16, 2017, 07:25:05 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
I hope he bans plyamorous and fluid gender next.
#927  December 18, 2017, 06:49:22 am
  • Idea!
    • USA
The only question I ask: "Why?"
#928  December 18, 2017, 06:38:26 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/cdc-director-says-there-are-no-banned-words-at-the-agency
CDC director says there are ‘no banned words’ at the agency
U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention director Dr. Brenda Fitzgerald on Sunday addressed a report that President Donald Trump’s administration had banned the CDC from using seven words or phrases in next year’s budget documents.

The terms are “fetus,” “transgender,” “vulnerable,” “entitlement,” “diversity,” “evidence-based” and “science-based,” according to a story first reported on Friday in The Washington Post.

But Fitzgerald said in a series of tweets on Sunday said there are “no banned words,” while emphasizing the agency’s commitment to data-driven science.

[..]

“The assertion that H.H.S. has ‘banned words’ is a complete mischaracterization of discussions regarding the budget formulation process,” Matt Lloyd, an agency spokesman, said in a statement. “H.H.S. will continue to use the best scientific evidence available to improve the health of all Americans. H.H.S. also strongly encourages the use of outcome and evidence data in program evaluations and budget decisions.”

TL;DR The Trump Administration told (this isn't a ban) the CDC to avoid certain buzzwords in one document that'd rustle the Congress Republicans' Jimmies in order to get the agency's budget approved more easily. That's it. It doesn't mean the CDC can't use the words "transgender" or "science" on its published documents or press statements.

The liberal media is dishonestly portraying this EVIL  BIGOT DRUMPF TRIES TO CENSOR LANGUAGE. But what else would you expect from the Washington Post?
Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 06:41:53 pm by Foobs Sese Seko Nkuku Ngben...
#929  December 18, 2017, 09:52:40 pm
  • The Barbarian
  • Most ****able 2013
    • USA
    • Skype - chronostrifeff7h@hotmail.com
Wait, so the Trump Administration isn't even banning certain buzzwords at the CDC? This just proves that Trump is weak and unable to execute his policies properly. Sure can't wait for all the helpful Trump supporters to try and explain how this is a strong, righteous, American decision.
#930  December 18, 2017, 10:09:05 pm
Wait, so the Trump Administration isn't even banning certain buzzwords at the CDC? This just proves that Trump is weak and unable to execute his policies properly. Sure can't wait for all the helpful Trump supporters to try and explain how this is a strong, righteous, American decision.

Is this a Poe

I can't tell anymore
#931  December 18, 2017, 10:42:17 pm
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
I'm willing to admit that I was misled, that's fine.  That was totally my fuck-up.  But telling them that their funding will get cut if they discuss certain topics that Republicans don't want discussed isn't that much different from an outright ban.

It really doesn't say much for the state of conservatives in this government that simply mentioning the very idea of science or evidence is enough to send them clutching at pearls.
#932  December 18, 2017, 11:11:05 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
    • Guatemala
You say it like public service agencies having to walk on eggshells when it comes to discussing budget with politicians was something new or unheard of. Or like if Trump left a severed horse head on the CDC's bed instead of just sending a memo.

I'd bet the letter the WH send wasn't even tailored for the CDC (why would it mention entitlement programs and diversity?) but was a generic memo sent to multiple agencies.
Re: The Donald Trump Political MAGAthread: It.. Its not like I wanted to win, baka!
#933  January 04, 2018, 10:18:48 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org
#934  January 05, 2018, 12:31:13 am
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
I'd bet the letter the WH send wasn't even tailored for the CDC (why would it mention entitlement programs and diversity?) but was a generic memo sent to multiple agencies.
And out of the two, this is the worse. A generic "please dont use words list" is just craziness.

I think I saw an article that Trump is pushing back safety measures for offshore drilling? Seems about right for his level of intelligence. People get hurt or die, or the environment gets messed up, another person finds a better way. It costs more so 1.1billion vs 1.09 billion in profits is unacceptable. Spend 3million in lobbyists to get 87million.... and possibly fuck up people and the environment.
And if this was already talked about, my bad.
vVv Ryuko718 Updated 10/31/22 vVv
#935  January 07, 2018, 07:22:45 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Re: The Donald Trump Political MAGAthread: It.. Its not like I wanted to win, baka!
#936  January 11, 2018, 01:19:31 am
    • USA
    • Dumanios@yahoo.com
    • Skype - Dumanios
Re: The Donald Trump Political MAGAthread: My S***hole Country is better than yours!
#937  January 12, 2018, 03:09:41 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
Re: The Donald Trump Political MAGAthread: GOP: "Trump was right about Obama"
#938  January 30, 2018, 05:10:38 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
#939  January 30, 2018, 06:01:23 pm
are they dumb? saying a statement like that is the same as accepting that trump did colluded with the russians, my head hurts just thinking how dumb this all became , russians bought nuke batter from hillary , sold the info on trump , now liberals and half of the rebuplicans wants trumps head, either way russia wins in any outcome of this situation.

though i wanna know how on hillary got an authority to sell armaments to the russians , and why trump? i mean if the russians want to back someone up won't it be smarter if they cooperate with hillary? it seems like they already got a good business partnership going on.
#940  January 31, 2018, 03:23:45 am
  • 90's Kawaii
    • Guatemala
yo, State of the Union is on right now.

Bernie looks pretty pissed off.

Edit: he took a shot at the NFL and the place went wild.
Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 03:32:52 am by Foobs Sese Seko Nkuku Ngben...