Share this topic:
WN-Goku [0.9b]
#1  December 31, 2017, 06:01:20 am
    • Russia
    • wolfstak@gmail.com
    • Skype - bloodliferaw
Mugenversion: 1.1
Render: OpenGL

Char 0.9 beta version release. There are bugs, and also some content has not entered. Later, maybe updated. Enjoy!

Download link: https://mega.nz/#F!P8pHXLpR!gbcw8UhGP6m6XiUAAHuUjw

Mugen cfg:
AfterImageMax = 20+
LayeredSpriteMax = 200+
ExplodMax = 500+
SysExplodMax = 100+
PlayerProjectileMax = 500+
WavChannels = 100+

Re: WN-Goku [0.9b]
#2  December 31, 2017, 10:27:30 am
    • Spain
    • oscarstg1@gmail.com
wuauuu.the chars is really nice.the sprites are beautifull.nice i.a.for what is the data?,can use the chars in normal mugen?,and where put WolfEcho.dll?
Last Edit: December 31, 2017, 12:54:47 pm by oscar123
#3  December 31, 2017, 05:56:41 pm
  • ★ Graphical Enthusiast ★
    • Japan
There was alot of confusion about how to get him to work on the video so i'll just copy and paste what i wrote on the comments.

Here are some instructions on how to get him to work.

Step 1 - Download the character and extract it anywhere.
Step 1.5 (Optional) - Place the mugen-x64.exe + WolfEcho.dll located in the downloaded folder, into your main mugen directory. This is OPTIONAL but recommended.
Step 2 - open the "Chars" folder in the downloaded folder, and place WN-Goku[0.9b] into YOUR "Chars" folder.
Step 3 - There are 2 ways of doing this step. Open the downloaded "data" folder and you will see a lone config.cfg. You can either copy and paste that into your own "data" folder and overwrite it, or you can open it, and then open yours, and manually change the values. Only do Option 2 if you have values you've changed and don't wish to lose them.
Step 4- Patch your game to 4GB of Memory. Mugen is a 32bit game, which means it has a 2GB Memory (RAM) usage limit. If it goes over, it crashes and will usually give a "error loading p1" error box. The 4GB patch allows you to bypass that and have a 4GB limit, which prevent the game from crashing due to memory limitations, and should allow Goku to load.
Step 5 - Add Goku to your select.def, and then run the game. Test him out in Training Mode, it may take a while to load as he has over 2700 sprites. So don't panic if its a black screen for a bit. He should load after a couple seconds.
#4  December 31, 2017, 11:11:01 pm
    • USA
    • rsdrag0n2000@yahoo.com
Hi Chise, I can't wait to try this new character but I'm having trouble with step 4- Patch your game to 4GB of Memory or was that what step 1.5 was for?
#5  December 31, 2017, 11:24:03 pm
    • Japan
Hi Chise, I can't wait to try this new character but I'm having trouble with step 4- Patch your game to 4GB of Memory or was that what step 1.5 was for?

Step 1.5 is if you wish to use Wolfstak's custom EXE which is already patched to 4GB, if you don't want to use it, then you can just patch your normal exe :)
#6  January 01, 2018, 01:46:17 am
    • USA
    • rsdrag0n2000@yahoo.com
Two birds with one stone lol I got to see an amazing Goku's Ultra Instinct in action and you solved my 1.1 crashes after 1st match issue that I have had for several years! I truly can't thank you enough. If it weren't for you explaining the install here I probably never would have known. Goku is now the most explosive character in my roster and my Mugen will utilize the HQ stages that it wouldn't select before and I have much less .sff errors on my HQ chars. I especially love the come back to life transformation effect because it was so much like the anime! Thanks again and keep up the awesome job with your characters!
#7  January 01, 2018, 10:02:51 am
    • Spain
    • oscarstg1@gmail.com
is rare.i use filefactory for get some fx fire,and the imagen of download are bad(the imagen of chars can get normal)
#8  January 01, 2018, 07:11:59 pm
    • Japan
Two birds with one stone lol I got to see an amazing Goku's Ultra Instinct in action and you solved my 1.1 crashes after 1st match issue that I have had for several years! I truly can't thank you enough. If it weren't for you explaining the install here I probably never would have known. Goku is now the most explosive character in my roster and my Mugen will utilize the HQ stages that it wouldn't select before and I have much less .sff errors on my HQ chars. I especially love the come back to life transformation effect because it was so much like the anime! Thanks again and keep up the awesome job with your characters!

Your welcome! Glad i could help. I had that problem plague me for for years as well, but a couple years ago i fixed it after learning of the 4GB Patch. Hope you enjoy Goku, it truly is a masterpiece~
#9  January 03, 2018, 05:03:51 am
  • I'm behind you!!!
is that Ultra Instinct at the end?
#10  January 03, 2018, 05:39:53 am
    • Japan
is that Ultra Instinct at the end?

Yes, Ultra Instinct triggers if you die. You revive with full HP and full Energy. However your energy will slowly deplete on its own and CANNOT be restored. And the more hits you take the faster it goes down. This is 1 time per match.
#11  January 05, 2018, 02:42:24 pm
The greatest and most original goku on mugen. Amazing work on an unfinished product! Can't imagine what the finished one will be like OMG.

He technically shouldnt be able to spirit bomb while in super saiyan. Slightly too much screenshake while he's charging power.  Maybe only add the screenshake when he's in ultra instinct or something.
Last Edit: January 05, 2018, 02:47:38 pm by BoyBoyz
#12  January 05, 2018, 04:46:07 pm
Btw, needs a movelist thing.  Can't really tell the moves from the .cmd file.
#13  January 05, 2018, 10:58:20 pm
    • Japan
Btw, needs a movelist thing.  Can't really tell the moves from the .cmd file.

It was kinda fun figuring out his moves considering how many different ones he has via directional inputs.

for example:

X is SSJ
X + Back is SSJ2
X + Foward is SSG
X + Foward + Back at the same time is SSB
X + Down is an Ki Burst
X + Down + Foward is a Chargeable Ki-Explosion
Y + Down + Forward is Kaioken. To raise Kaioken's Multiplier just do it again, up to 20x's. Can also be used while in SSB form.
Start to charge and while charging hit X to temporarily go invincible.
Z + Down + Forward is Kamehameha, let go to shoot up and hold right to shoot straight. Can also be used midair.
Z + Down + Back is a Charged Ki Blast.

Doing any of the 3 basic combo's using A, B or C, and then pressing Y while in the middle of a combo and spamming all 3, will do a Rush type of attack while lifting the enemy slowly into air. Will place you in a flying state.

Pressing Y after a jump while make you fly.

I'll let you figure out the rest on your own.
Last Edit: January 05, 2018, 11:21:42 pm by Chise
#14  January 06, 2018, 07:38:26 pm
    • Belgium
    • kfr@jabber.fr
Your char looks so great. Plz do a version for mugen 1.0