YesNoOk

CPS2/HDBZi Style Original/Edit Stage "AVPboy6754" - Sacred Grounds (Read 28431 times)

Started by AVPboy, December 29, 2017, 06:21:17 am
Share this topic:
Re: CPS2/HDBZ Style Original/Edit Stage "AVPboy6754" - Sacred Grounds
#21  January 07, 2018, 07:28:45 am
  • Quack
This is bloody gorgeous my dood! It's definitely going in my build, and mebbe if we try hard enough, we can convince Iced and JNP and all da rest ta put it in the game? :P (Nudge nudge wink wink hint hint HINT TAKE THE DAMN HINT GUYS)
Quack
#22  January 08, 2018, 12:34:56 am
  • Fate's Persona
  • Words hurt more than blades.
Awesome!!
~ A swift blade makes monsters tame. ~
#23  January 08, 2018, 11:47:22 pm
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
This is bloody gorgeous my dood! It's definitely going in my build, and mebbe if we try hard enough, we can convince Iced and JNP and all da rest ta put it in the game? :P (Nudge nudge wink wink hint hint HINT TAKE THE DAMN HINT GUYS)

That would make me so Happy... and well, i might get myself into more Stages like this too, Thank you so much.

Awesome!!

I am Happy to know it man, it was a pleasure, have lots of fun.
#24  January 08, 2018, 11:58:07 pm
  • Hedgehog Whisperer
  • Red Bull addict
    • Spain
    • xgargoyle.mgbr.net
If I were you, I would refrain from giving hopes to other people on stuff you have no decision power. It could create wrong expectations or put some parties in a difficult situation.

Regarding AVP's stage, while being nice and clearly a homage to hdbz, it doesn't seem to be enough "original",  as parts of it seem to be directly extracted from other stages with few editing done. Just my 2 cents
XGargoyle: Battle posing since 1979
http://xgargoyle.mgbr.net
http://www.pandorabots.com/pandora/talk?botid=e71c0d43fe35093a  <-- Please click that link
http://paypal.me/XGargoyle  <-- Donations welcome!
#25  January 09, 2018, 02:39:26 am
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
If I were you, I would refrain from giving hopes to other people on stuff you have no decision power. It could create wrong expectations or put some parties in a difficult situation.

Regarding AVP's stage, while being nice and clearly a homage to hdbz, it doesn't seem to be enough "original",  as parts of it seem to be directly extracted from other stages with few editing done. Just my 2 cents

And that's why i just gave it up all to you... 'Cause i knew this would happen. ( Sarcasm... )

Pfff... Daeron did the exact same thing, and his work it totally superior to mine.
Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 03:05:22 am by AVPboy6754
#26  January 09, 2018, 10:17:48 pm
  • Hedgehog Whisperer
  • Red Bull addict
    • Spain
    • xgargoyle.mgbr.net
Daeron's first stages were like this, but he kept improving and started drawing them from scratch on the following projects.

Don't be discouraged though. Your stage is good, but at this phase of the HDBZ project, we are more interested in stages that have more original content than stages that have been edited from or based on existing assets.

Having said that, would you be interested in working/creating an original stage for the project? We can give you ideas and early drafts, as we have several stages' concepts in development hell, that are just waiting for an artist to be completed. You don't have to worry about coding the actual stage, as we can cover that part if you don't feel comfortable in doing advanced stage coding
XGargoyle: Battle posing since 1979
http://xgargoyle.mgbr.net
http://www.pandorabots.com/pandora/talk?botid=e71c0d43fe35093a  <-- Please click that link
http://paypal.me/XGargoyle  <-- Donations welcome!
Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 10:24:33 pm by XGargoyle
#27  January 09, 2018, 10:35:35 pm
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
Daeron's first stages were like this, but he kept improving and started drawing them from scratch on the following projects.

Don't be discouraged though. Your stage is good, but at this phase of the HDBZ project, we are more interested in stages that have more original content than stages that have been edited from or based on existing assets.

Having said that, would you be interested in working/creating an original stage for the project? We can give you ideas and early drafts, as we have several stages' concepts in development hell, that are just waiting for an artist to be completed. You don't have to worry about coding the actual stage, as we can cover that part if you don't feel comfortable in doing advanced stage coding

To be honest, i am interested... again though, Creating sprites is something cool too, i am aware of that effort since i basically do most of the editing for my stages alongside the codes... So, if you want me to get into it, just tell me.
Re: CPS2/HDBZi Style Original/Edit Stage "AVPboy6754" - Sacred Grounds
#28  October 20, 2019, 07:59:41 am
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
This stage has received an update and a alternate version treatment, check it out kids.
#29  October 25, 2019, 06:10:48 pm
    • Argentina
    • matrerog@yahoo.com.ar
Very nice and a solid released/updated as always. :thumbsup:
#30  October 26, 2019, 04:10:59 am
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
New #31  February 02, 2020, 04:27:30 am
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
Hello there! There's been a Huge and last update on this two stages, go and check it out.
Last Edit: February 02, 2020, 04:33:45 am by AVPboy