YesNoOk

Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android] (Read 1517712 times)

Started by Moon Girard, January 18, 2017, 11:28:47 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android]
#2121  January 14, 2018, 08:15:04 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
Oliver GHB is out. Pretty easy Infernal, was able to do it with my main team of Bridelia, Ayra, Sonya, and Fjorm.

1. Positioned all units to the right side of the map.
2. Sonya kills Lance Cavalier. Ayra repositions her out of the way.
3. Ayra kills Green Manakete. Sonya repositions her out of the way and tanks Red Mage.
4. Sonya kills Red Mage. Fjorm repositions out the way.
5. Fjorm tanks and kills Red Sword Fighter. Bridelia kills Oliver.
6. Ayra kills Green Mage.

Oliver's Mirror Strike 3 can be inherited from 4*.
Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 08:21:34 am by Magical Amber
#2122  January 14, 2018, 08:21:11 am
the No Horse Pls tiles feel like a copout. did it fairly quick with my super wives team of tharja/kagero/nephenee/sonya

i wish they made an exception for this ghb and didn't phone in the looks for the map. the mansion you fight him in looked way better than the drab shit that is this map
Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 08:26:34 am by Titiln
#2123  January 14, 2018, 10:45:14 am
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
Cleared the map with Sanaki, Deirdre, PA Azura and PA Olivia. The no horse tiles actually screw the sapphire cavalier making him a fish in a barrel.

Mirror strike is a 240 sp skill so it is good for Arena points but I wouldn't trash a f2p unit that isn't common
#2124  January 14, 2018, 11:36:43 am
What are you talking about?

If you don't run a bonus unit in your defensive team it'll halve your score. Of course, since you only need one successful defense you can change it afterwards, but most people are too lazy for that.
In your defensive team, yes. And when you're attacking, you need a bonus unit in your attack team. But when you attack, you can get enemy defense teams who don't use bonus units for the same amount of points.
I'm saying they shouldn't appear as the team that gives you 700+ points if they don't have a bonus unit.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#2125  January 14, 2018, 12:02:48 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
At this point, you should always run a Reinhardt/Brave Lyn/Dragon counter on your team.

My arena core is Lilina (Hard Colorless/Green/Sword counter), Julia (Dragon/Reinhardt counter), and Ninian (Hard Red counter/Anti-Christmas Tharja). They're all heavily merged so I can afford to run them and stay in Tier 20 despite the BST penalty for ranged/dancer units.
#2126  January 14, 2018, 12:12:07 pm
My high rating units (>200) are Laslow, Camilla (at 210 with the recent addition of summoner support), Nowi, Sheena, Frederick, all 4*+10. My defense team is 3 of those and a bonus unit. I don't have anyone else with that high a rating, and certainly no heavily merged 5* units (I might get Sigurd and Blucina around +5 soon at this rate but that's all).
Camilla is a good Reinhardt tank with 40 res, most of them have around 38 def give or take so they can tank BLyn... But I don't get that many Reinhardts and Lyns, they're not the ones that fuck up my score.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 12:15:43 pm by Byakko
#2127  January 14, 2018, 01:58:28 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
Unlike Male Robin, Female Male Robin can counter Reinhardt, Brave Lyn, Blue Dragons, blue mages, no sell lance Cordelia(if she has lots of merges like mine, she can live attacks from red units sometimes) etc. So I normally get a few defence wins.

I agree with Dromarch though. Enemy defence teams should have bonus units on them.
#2128  January 15, 2018, 08:10:37 am
arena bonus units aka just use fjorm
#2129  January 15, 2018, 09:04:07 am
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
A lot of good units this time. Looks like Fjorm has entered the rotation with the Askr trio because I doubt anyone would be stupid enough to fodder off the free copy of her.
#2130  January 16, 2018, 08:28:36 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Quick Riposte seal! Let's go!!!

...oh yeah there's New York Corrin, Def Ploy and Seal Atk seal too I guess...
Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 09:10:03 am by Magical Amber
#2131  January 16, 2018, 10:33:44 am
I can't believe they found a way to make the Tempest even worse, the final map has zero wiggle room for any reposition or other movement that would prevent your first unit from getting killed after killing the one on the top left.
Def ploy and quick riposte, nice.
#2132  January 16, 2018, 04:02:52 pm
quick riposte seal because you didn't hate arena enough as it was

everybody's hector now
#2133  January 16, 2018, 04:35:44 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
The seals are good. The final map is accurate to how annoying it was even without Takumi's death wave and the hexing rod guys. Unless you have a dancer or some good luck, it's real tough clearing the last map with 0 deaths
#2134  January 17, 2018, 07:15:41 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
I actually don't find the last map all that frustrating. My current Tempest Team is Ryoma, New York Taco, Micaiah, and Sakura. So depending if the enemies on either side of the map use magical or physical attacks, I let Ryoma handle physical attackers while NY Taco Soup (sometimes Micaiah) takes care of magic users.
#2135  January 17, 2018, 07:47:05 am
AFAIK if hector uses wary fighter and the qr seal, he'll attack twice when attacked and only take one hit (as long as he's in qr2 health range). still think vantage is better though
#2136  January 18, 2018, 01:07:58 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
If you are going crazy about getting high scores with no merges like me, Wary Fighter scores higher than vantage which sucks because slapping on a bunch of unreliable skills won't save you from this:

her higher bst allows her to show up more than other ranged horseys

Also there's a fodder banner with quite a few interesting units, but I have no orbs.
#2137  January 19, 2018, 05:27:00 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
I switched out Julia for Santa Chrom, and my god has it made Arena much easier for me knowing I have a reliable way of taking out tanky blue/green units now.

Event Schedule is out:

A one time starter pack is also for sale for $4.

Starter Pack:
- 12 Orbs
- 12 Lights Blessings
- 12 Stam potions
- 5* Black Knight

That's a really good deal.
Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 08:14:10 am by Magical Amber
#2138  January 19, 2018, 12:54:45 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
A new GHB? but it hasn't been 3 months yet!

So, Lyon GHB and Valter re-run. Meaning the summoning focus and TT mini is likely to be SS-centric with Lyon as the final boss. Meaning...
I'd forgotten about the new paralogue (rushed through lunatic for the orbs) and finished the normal difficulty today. Something about the story (finally) piqued my interest: Loki mentions Nagflar. It could be a completely new weapon called Nagflar or even the actual Nagflar of lore, but he was probably referring to this Naglfar. That was Lyon's personal tome in the Sacred Stones. Lyon is possesed by Formortiis the Demon King, and Loki mentions his "King", so...
This TT might tie up with Book II?
#2139  January 19, 2018, 02:32:04 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
I have a bad feeling Moulder is gonna meme his way into the game....
#2140  January 19, 2018, 07:06:10 pm
  • Still lurks regularly, but posts once a blue moon
    • Canada
IS, plz give us Myrrh