YesNoOk

Batman MVC by Kenshiro99 and Alucard (Read 49578 times)

Started by kenshiro99, January 25, 2018, 12:48:53 am
Share this topic:
Re: Batman MVC by Kenshiro99 and Alucard
#21  January 27, 2018, 01:37:51 am
    • USA
#22  January 28, 2018, 09:34:38 pm
    • Brazil
    • chng.it/QbGdS8rbnh
I did not notice this misalignment, it is not intentional. What would be the correct position?
It seems the position is correct, but the way a explod's position is handled differs between Mugen 1.0 and 1.1b.

To solve this, set bindtime = 1
#23  January 30, 2018, 01:36:03 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20

Hey bruh, nice edit on Alucard's Batman. Glad to see The Dark Knight in MvC Style. :)
#24  January 30, 2018, 12:34:07 pm
    • Italy
    • mark.nar@hotmail.it
#25  January 30, 2018, 08:46:15 pm
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com

lui

#26  January 30, 2018, 09:25:11 pm
    • USA
Green Lantern?

Also if you want to do a Marvel character I would love to see infinite's Deadpool adapted
#27  January 30, 2018, 10:08:45 pm
#28  January 31, 2018, 12:36:59 am
  • Vs Style Debuts Tag Project CEO
  • The Dark Wolf Returns
    • USA
I'm dying to see what other characters you'll edit. This Batman's outstanding the way you did it.
Beware the Dark Wolf once more!
#29  January 31, 2018, 02:26:28 am
    • Brazil
They were great suggestions, they all have excellent sprites and would give to make a char on the same level as Batman. Thank you all for the support.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWbrtoPTkpQ[/youtube]

Hey bruh, nice edit on Alucard's Batman. Glad to see The Dark Knight in MvC Style. :)

Wow, thanks Gui, I was missing your videos of my work. Excellent video.

I'm dying to see what other characters you'll edit. This Batman's outstanding the way you did it.

Thank you. The sprites created by Alucard are incredible, all he needed was a good coding job.  I'm glad you liked it.
Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 02:37:24 am by kenshiro99
#30  January 31, 2018, 03:29:03 am
  • In-training Artist
    • Colombia
awesome batman, i'm liking it more than Alucard's.. man you never disappoint, i agree with the others you should do superman!
#31  January 31, 2018, 09:30:36 am
#32  January 31, 2018, 09:37:23 am
buyog's savage hulk
#33  February 01, 2018, 12:31:34 am
    • Brazil
Hi friends, there was a little update on Batman
- the strong BAT GAPPLE (D, DF, F + strong punch) is faster, making the combo easier
- correct alignment of P2 in Hyper move "BAT REVENGE"

Link in first post

Thanks
#34  February 01, 2018, 12:36:06 am
  • commissions open bang my line
    • USA
    • https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/xtayisblackx?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US

for some reason his launcher doesn't necessarily work as a 'launcher' persay?

I can knock them up just a bit but it doesn't allow for air combos. is that intentional?
My stages folder:
https://app.mediafire.com/g5pnpb2im4lqa

Want a screenpack ported to ikemen? DM's open
Want a stage remade with parallax & possible super jump? DM's open
#35  February 01, 2018, 03:36:14 am
this is dope.. I remember when Rajaa was gonna use these sprites to code a Batman but it never happened. Happy to see this post
#36  February 01, 2018, 04:24:27 am
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
The backdash dust fx is still seems to be misaligned. NDSilva found a fix and it's setting the bindtime to 1, unless you don't know which exact bindtime to change. Set it to every one that has "anim = 102" on it. Sorry if I didn't know at first as I was trying to figure it out myself.

Also, none of HadeS' lifebar portraits are in the update? Or are you intentionally using a character sprite as the lifebar portrait to make it more authentic to MvC1? I just remembered that the original MvC use the sprites themselves, so I guess it's fine if you don't use them.

this is dope.. I remember when Rajaa was gonna use these sprites to code a Batman but it never happened. Happy to see this post
Kinda makes me wonder what happened to Rajaa now. He left the M.U.G.E.N scene without keeping the rest of his characters up to date.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
#37  February 02, 2018, 01:47:05 am
    • Brazil
I did not see the alignment of the dust here appears to be normal. If they find a better position, they can send me the code right for me to make the change, but in particular, I find a detail too small to worry about, since this does not compromise the char.

The backdash dust fx is still seems to be misaligned. NDSilva found a fix and it's setting the bindtime to 1, unless you don't know which exact bindtime to change. Set it to every one that has "anim = 102" on it. Sorry if I didn't know at first as I was trying to figure it out myself.

Also, none of HadeS' lifebar portraits are in the update? Or are you intentionally using a character sprite as the lifebar portrait to make it more authentic to MvC1? I just remembered that the original MvC use the sprites themselves, so I guess it's fine if you don't use them.

Kinda makes me wonder what happened to Rajaa now. He left the M.U.G.E.N scene without keeping the rest of his characters up to date.

Being honest, I forgot to add the little portrait made by HadeS, and I apologize. If I update something important in Batman, I promise to add it.

for some reason his launcher doesn't necessarily work as a 'launcher' persay?

I can knock them up just a bit but it doesn't allow for air combos. is that intentional?

Generally, when the combo is long, the opponent resets in the launcher's movement. It's not something I thought of altering as this may prevent infinite combos from being made. But I'll do some testing to see what looks better in this case.

Thank you for everyone's opinion.
#38  February 03, 2018, 01:57:37 pm
I have to say, seeing Batman given the MvC treatment excites me to no end. Hopefully this is a gateway to having a DC vs. Marvel done properly. It's essential at this point.

Excellent work.
#39  February 10, 2018, 09:26:29 am
  • Food and Woman!
#40  February 13, 2018, 10:01:03 pm
    • Brazil
I see many asking for Superman, however, it does exist, but in a private version.