YesNoOk

Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android] (Read 1517772 times)

Started by Moon Girard, January 18, 2017, 11:28:47 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android]
#2201  January 31, 2018, 07:59:13 pm
  • Still lurks regularly, but posts once a blue moon
    • Canada
^Dorcas
#2202  January 31, 2018, 08:33:34 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
Dorcas and xx_l00t_xx not only memed their way into the top 20, they got overpowered skills and inflated bst that set the trend for all future units.
#2203  January 31, 2018, 08:35:21 pm
obviously talking about the most recent one instead of the vote that happened a year ago
#2204  January 31, 2018, 08:50:35 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
Though Heroes has brought a lot of exposure to other FE titles, Reinhardt being in the top 10 is questionable.
#2205  January 31, 2018, 08:56:05 pm
most of the people voting here didn't play any fire emblem games before (if alfonse, veronica, loki and lavawhatever placing so high are any indication) so reinhardt being up there isnt that surprising taking that into account
#2206  January 31, 2018, 09:02:33 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
I guess, but you can't be surprised at Veronica, Laevatein & Loki being in the top 20. The convenience of a unit who can kill nearly every unit before they can even retaliate is more than enough to get someone in the top 10.
#2207  January 31, 2018, 09:21:03 pm
yeah that's my point, most of the people voting had no previous attachment to any of the titles so they like reinhardt mostly because he is good at killing people, not because of tiny hand memes
#2208  February 01, 2018, 05:09:15 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
I just got Bara Ike, another Brave Lucina, and another Gunthrra with 3 yolo summons and all of them have great IVs. Even then I still want Bara Ike to win so I can fodder off Warding Breath to someone like Fae.

CYL Winners:
Male: Hector and Ephraim
Female: Celica and Veronica (lol)
Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 08:04:56 am by Magical Amber
#2209  February 01, 2018, 08:08:31 am
the cyl winners are celica, veronica, hector and ephraim. marth had more combined votes than ephraim

just about anyone else in the top 10 wouldve been more interesting than fucking veronica
#2210  February 01, 2018, 08:10:30 am
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
I had to struggle to think who Veronica even was

I really don't care about the main story at all
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#2211  February 01, 2018, 08:29:21 am
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
After 200+orbs and 4 fucking Siegberts...

Bring on the next bara unit. Preferably a Laguz plzkthnx.
#2212  February 01, 2018, 08:29:42 am
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
Zeke and Sirius have nearly similar votes lol.
#2213  February 01, 2018, 10:51:46 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
Not going to lie, I'm actually kind of excited for Brave Veronica. Like what would be her reason for her to join the Order of Heroes since she hates Askr so much.

"Lol, the voices told me to."
#2214  February 01, 2018, 12:30:57 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
Well maybe by the time she releases, Surtr would have kicked her and Xander's asses and she joins the good guys due to having a common enemy.
#2215  February 01, 2018, 01:58:38 pm
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
I am still confused on how did Veronica get the second place slot. She does not even have a proper Fire Emblem game on the main consoles to call home yet!

It is because she is a cute but evil and homicidal imouto character?
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#2216  February 01, 2018, 02:13:51 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
The influx of new players makes her not having a main series release irrelevant.

I kinda get why she's popular with newcomers, considering she's the only remotely developed character, but really don't get why people think she's cute. She's an ugly big headed midget.
#2217  February 01, 2018, 02:38:53 pm
The Tempest mini seems to now give only maps of 3 enemies when their color or effectiveness is way too lopsided to be fair. I really appreciate that.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#2218  February 01, 2018, 03:28:07 pm
  • Professional Procrastinator
  • Roman Numerals and Decimals should never mix.
    • USA
Lol a literal nothing character ranked 16th on the female side and beat characters like Mia, Ninian, Nephenee and Female Robin. Like what the fuck Laevatein has no personality has shown up for maybe 10 seconds all together in book 2 and her dialogue consist of "..." and different variations of saying "Yes Master" her design isn't even that stand out since she looks like a recolored Severa. Are people really that desperate for her sword the only actual stand out thing about her?
#2219  February 01, 2018, 04:34:24 pm
Do note that people who have only played fe heroes know nothing about Mia, Nephenee etc. beyond a couple of lines, while Veronica is involved in the story and I guess Laevateinn has a cool design while having no more and no less lines than Mia. Feh has given me nothing significant that makes me particularly care about Tharja and Nephenee beyond their design.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#2220  February 01, 2018, 08:59:21 pm
the 40 orbs i spent got me ike and two fjorms. for fuck's sake get that shithead off the legendary banners