YesNoOk

Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android] (Read 1543789 times)

Started by Moon Girard, January 18, 2017, 11:28:47 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android]
#2241  February 08, 2018, 01:32:47 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
New Legendary Weapons and their refined effects.

Wing Sword:
- Grants bonus damage to Cavalry and Armored units
- Refined version adds built in Flashing Blade 3

Hinoka's Spear:
- Grants +4 Atk/Spd to Flying and Infantry units within 2 spaces during combat
- Refined version lets Infantry and Flying units within 2 spaces units move adjacent to Hinoka

Basilikos:
- -1 Cooldown on Specials
- Refined version adds built in Life and Death 3

Falchion (Alm):
- Renewal 3 effect
- Refined version adds Brave effect (double hit) to weapon if Alm has 100% HP at the start of combat. Alm takes 5 damage afterwards.

Falchion (Marth):
- Renewal 3 effect
- Refined version grants +2 Atk/Spd/Def/Res to allies within 2 spaces during combat

Falchion (Lucina/Chrom/Marthcina):
- Renewal 3 effect
- Refined verson grants +4 Atk/Spd/Def/Res to adjacent ally during combat

Felicia's Plate:
- Targets lowest defensive stat (Refined breath effect, regardless of weapon type)
- Refined version adds +1 charge speed to specials against enemies that use magic

Zephiel:
- Inflict -6 Def on all enemies (excluding Dragons) within 2 spaces. Built in Distant Def 3.

Valentines Banner units are Hector, Eliwood, Lyn, Roy, and Lilina (though one of them may end up being a reward for the next Tempest Trails like New York Corrin):
https://imgur.com/a/2XdLR#IFcbR7k

New Bound Hero Battle with Azura and Male Corrin and Valntines Tempest are on the way.
Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 02:47:22 am by Magical Amber
#2242  February 08, 2018, 02:24:03 am
>Basilikos is locked at 5*
Ffffffucking oversight. Now I need to find another Raven because my 4*+10 can't have it. Fuck you, game. Anyway it's a flat upgrade from Slaying Axe so that's good. But of course I'll need yet another 1000 SP to get it fully forged.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 02:28:24 am by Byakko
#2243  February 08, 2018, 02:34:45 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
It's the same with every other hero with a refinable weapon, you need to sacrifice a 5* Eliwood or Seliph if you want to give your 4*+10 Blazing Durandal or Divine Tyrfing.

The upgrades are overall stronger than I expected. Caeda's the biggest winner imo.
#2244  February 08, 2018, 02:53:23 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Felicia's weapon also makes her incredibly viable now, making her otherwise non-existant offensive game much more consistent. Though she's still going to have problems against Distant Counter units (melee/dragon).

But I agree, Caeda has skyrocketed. Now I definitely regret feeding a Neko Sakura and Saber to them. At least I also got Guard 3 along with Kitty Paddle from Neko Sakura so it wasn't a complete waste.

Valentines Banner trailer:

Eliwood will be the Tempest Trails reward.
Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 04:04:21 am by Magical Amber
#2245  February 08, 2018, 02:23:47 pm
oh wow. Free pull on the new banner => Raven. Basilikos get.
Not trading 62/50 atk/spd for 17/11 def/res with double lnd even with desperation, I'm sticking with fury and +Def basilikos for 55/43/34/24, it's good enough, tyvm. Just have to test out if I still need Sol to balance fury or if I can switch out for Dragon Fang/Aura thanks to the HP boost.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#2246  February 08, 2018, 03:11:25 pm
interim results for the Ike's Going To Win Who Cares event. no memes in the top 20

caeda is awesome now
Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 03:19:39 pm by Titiln
#2247  February 08, 2018, 03:57:56 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
There's gonna be a lot of ghb challenges that require you to beat infernal with an all infantry/cavalry/armor/flying team. The latter is going to suck because those archers hit so hard.
#2248  February 09, 2018, 09:38:43 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Not gonna lie, FEH: Dancing All Night is pretty fun.
#2249  February 09, 2018, 12:41:09 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
It's so fun! Ahem.

So far I got +atk Lilina, +atk Royhardt and +spd Lyn. A great haul. Once I get a few more orbs I'll go for Sexy Hector and another Lyn.
#2250  February 09, 2018, 02:21:19 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
    • Guatemala
Tap Battle sucks. What's the point of making a rhythm if it's just going to play the same song over and over and over?
#2251  February 14, 2018, 09:51:13 am
I think there's an option to see what music is used - and change it ? The icon before the battle, like the one to see the map positioning.
I tried expert mode and hard mode. I'm not trying both at the same time. Expert mode is doable, but hard mode is insane on the last bunch of floors.

!!!! Armored boots as the Tempest reward = permanent armor march. Between the Christmas and Valentine units, that's just crazy.

Edit
Just met a Tempest map with a Zelgius with no weapon. Hiding behind trees and obstacles so I have to walk around to get him. These Tempest stalling techniques are so ridiculous u_u
Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 06:01:48 pm by Byakko
#2252  February 15, 2018, 02:22:41 am
  • The Absolute Worst
    • Canada
    • Skype - do.not.even.ask
    • randomselect.piiym.net/
Armored Boots looks like it's just Armor March 1 without the upgrade potential, so why bother wasting a seal slot on it when you can get around just fine with support abilities.
#2253  February 15, 2018, 02:32:30 am
? I haven't unlocked it yet but I'm pretty sure you'll be able to upgrade the seal like all the other seals in the game, and armored boots 3 will be just like armor march 3 (but without the need to be n'est to another armor unit).
#2254  February 15, 2018, 04:31:01 am
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Yay, this means I can have my Rosebud be free of that slot and be even more helpful.
#2255  February 15, 2018, 04:32:31 am
  • 90's Kawaii
    • Guatemala
Armor march has a white border like Quickened Pulse. It means it can't be upgraded. Compare it to the bronze border on threaten attack.

I wouldn't say it's useless, but it's niche; you'd only really want it for an armor on a mixed movement team, or in case you can't/don't want to run double armor march on an armor team.
Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 05:23:20 am by Foobs Sese Seko Nkuku Ngben...
#2256  February 15, 2018, 04:43:02 am
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Aww, well at least it can get some uses then. Finally got VEliwood and now trying for the other rewards.
#2257  February 15, 2018, 09:33:54 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Cleared all of the GHB Elite quests. Hardest one for me was the Fliers only mission for Ursula Infernal, cause that map hates Fliers more than it does Horses.
#2258  February 15, 2018, 12:09:06 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
The hardest was the cavalry one for me because it was a pain making the enemy units move into a favourable position after the first move. Cleared all the quests though so yay. I wish they reset for more orbs/merges lol.

If you encounter a Pacifist Zelgius in TT, you have to kill him before he's the last guy otherwise he stops moving.
#2259  February 19, 2018, 05:42:06 pm
Valiwood's level up quote
"Hey, do you suppose this will make me more popular ?"
 Well aren't you meta savvy.
#2260  February 21, 2018, 04:14:37 am
  • Professional Procrastinator
  • Roman Numerals and Decimals should never mix.
    • USA
Spoilers the banner Evil Takumi is the GHB apparently.