YesNoOk

Juri Han by Chucho Edit Update 2/27/18  (Read 100953 times)

Started by Prime SC, January 21, 2018, 02:14:09 am
Share this topic:
Re: Infinite Style Chris Edit (Update 1/26/18)
#61  January 27, 2018, 08:46:05 pm
    • USA
    • lndnrivers@yahoo.com
Yo Prime SC I ran into a little problem with Orochi Chris involving his default palette. As I wanted to make Chris and Orochi Chris separate individuals I disabled mode change and can't seem to figure out how to select Orochi Chris default Red scheme. The palette selector only gives me normal Chris color blue and green. Is there a way to fix this?
Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 08:49:18 pm by Shadic12
#62  January 27, 2018, 09:15:09 pm
  • Niigasan
I can try and take a look at it man but tbh it doesnt seem like they were meant to be separate chars in the first place, so i dont even know where i would start, but i can take a look at it.
#63  January 27, 2018, 10:19:59 pm
    • USA
    • lndnrivers@yahoo.com
Ok usually when characters have different modes I usually make them individuals so I can make portraits for them and make them play separate instead of mode changing in the middle of the fight. If someone found some way to make the character life bar portrait change when they transform then I would not bother making them into individuals.
Re: Infinite Style Chris Edit (Update 1/26/18) Fixes/Edits Thread
#64  February 03, 2018, 10:44:23 pm
  • Niigasan
So recently ive found this enjoyment in fixing character bugs and editing and whatnot but i dont know who to go about next, well i do but i wanna see what u guys would like first so here's the plan, Give me a pots style or infinite character you know needs bug fixes or an update tell me exactly what the problems are with character and if i like the character ill fix and update them. The character has to have been out for awhile and u believe the creator wont update or fix bugs in the character anymore.

P.s havent forgot about u shadic, ill inbox u in a little bit.
#65  February 03, 2018, 11:03:25 pm
    • USA
    • morbidjoe666@yahoo.com
    • Skype - Kik : morbidjoe
well shin rei did have a leona that would do that throw animation repeatedly and theres his whip edit he did however for the life of me i cant find it anymore so out of luck with that
I need more PSN friends
#66  February 03, 2018, 11:38:36 pm
    • UK
Wouldn't adding a mode selection code do the trick for Chris?
Insert signature here
#67  February 04, 2018, 01:41:17 am
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
I have a suggestion. How about Black Widow by Memo? He did release a beta, but I don't think he ever finished the character. Here are the issues with the character:

-She is missing sounds like her grenades exploding and air HP hit sound.
-She has KFM's voice.
-She doesn't have an EX version of her Slide Kick and Wall Jump/Evade, but they was already mentioned in her readme.
-Her grab is unfinished as it does no damage and the opponent falls to the ground before being thrown.

I think the link where I got her is dead, so I will have to send you a link if you want.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 01:54:15 am by SolidZone 26
#68  February 05, 2018, 04:22:27 am
    • USA
    • lndnrivers@yahoo.com
Yo Prime SC did you get the PM I sent you yesterday about Orochi Chris? Just wanted to make sure.
#69  February 05, 2018, 05:11:51 am
  • I like Ai's
I'd recommend doing some fixes on the Froz characters, they're great edits but I see plenty of bugs in those guys.
#70  February 05, 2018, 05:33:33 am
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
I have a suggestion. How about Black Widow by Memo? He did release a beta, but I don't think he ever finished the character. Here are the issues with the character:

-She is missing sounds like her grenades exploding and air HP hit sound.
-She has KFM's voice.
-She doesn't have an EX version of her Slide Kick and Wall Jump/Evade, but they was already mentioned in her readme.
-Her grab is unfinished as it does no damage and the opponent falls to the ground before being thrown.

I think the link where I got her is dead, so I will have to send you a link if you want.

and she needs her marvel vs capcom infinite voice as well
#71  February 05, 2018, 06:09:38 am
  • Niigasan
im gonna wait a couple more days for suggestions and check back to see who i will start on, and yeah i did shad checkin it out but ive been a lil preoccupied
#72  February 05, 2018, 06:55:46 am
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
im gonna wait a couple more days for suggestions and check back to see who i will start on, and yeah i did shad checkin it out but ive been a lil preoccupied

alright no rush just take your time
#73  February 10, 2018, 02:23:39 pm
  • Pixels are atom's of resolution,Low-res or Hi-res
    • Turkey
    • metekervan26@gmail.com
#74  February 10, 2018, 06:28:08 pm
  • I like Ai's
What about Terry by Memo?
#75  February 10, 2018, 06:52:40 pm
  • Pixels are atom's of resolution,Low-res or Hi-res
    • Turkey
    • metekervan26@gmail.com
Working on CrazyKoopa's version would be better,hell transforming Vyn's into POTS is the bestchoice
#76  February 10, 2018, 11:56:06 pm
  • Estoy siempre listo para un desafío.
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
If theres stuff wrong with these chars you guys
are suggesting why didnt you post feedback on
character topics? What's wrong with him I might
update him myself.
#77  February 11, 2018, 12:20:54 am
  • Niigasan
alot of the characters they naming off are pretty old, what if they discovered terry a year or 2 later and didnt want to revive a old topic? remember to say what exactly needs to be fixed with the chars being named to so i know what im working with. i mine as well let u guys know while im here that the next char im updating/fixing is juri by chucho that was edited by rei. it'd be nice to have a sfiv char in pots style, ive already finished updating the hitboxes and frame data on normals to ssfiv ae. i hope to be done in the next coming week, thanks for the suggestions yall, but remember to say what needs to be fixed on the chars.
#78  February 11, 2018, 12:32:17 am
what's up with those Terry requests. There's so many of them and all of options are good characters. Both Memo and Vyn are still active too. CrazyKoopa probably not, but PeXXeR already fixed known bugs in that character.

Not sure what to suggest. I would prefer something new instead of 10th version of the popular character in this style. Or continuing abandon projects like Varo_hades' Vega (claw) – maybe he would share it to someone willing to finish him. If I remember correctly from the wip topic all he needed was finishing some EX moves and converting it all to latest pots system.

edit:
next char im updating/fixing is juri by chucho that was edited by rei
chucho chars certainly needs work to be considered polished. Juri's sprites are impressive, so great choice.
Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 12:40:52 am by K4thos
#79  February 11, 2018, 12:47:14 am
  • Estoy siempre listo para un desafío.
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
Juris a good choice I hope you can find some good
fxs for her, might need help with that ive never seen
hires versions of them.
#80  February 11, 2018, 12:51:13 am
  • Niigasan
yeah, im certainly gonna need help with that, i mean the fx she has arent terrible but they could use some smoothing out