YesNoOk

Counter move help (Read 3686 times)

Started by Prime SC, February 14, 2018, 02:15:23 am
Share this topic:
Counter move help
New #1  February 14, 2018, 02:15:23 am
  • Niigasan
So juri's ex version of kasatushi she can pick which direction she wants to go by holding the direction, idk how to make the direction change work with a counter move. Any help? or is there a char out there with a similar mechanic that i can learn from? All help greatly appreciated.
Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 06:45:01 pm by Prime SC
Re: Counter move help
#2  February 14, 2018, 03:14:47 am
    • Portugal
    • jorge.timtim@hotmail.com
I undertand what do you want to do, but the question is so vague, can you give more details, maybe show the coding behind her Ex kasatushi?
Because there are more than one aproach to this problem, since idk how are you thinking of doing it i'll give you an example of a reversaldef state controller i picked up from dan (Along with some slight alterations i made for showing, i'm also assuming you know a thing or two about coding)

;This makes your character go into another state if he/she is hit and the conditions are met (being hit by a standing or airborne normal attack while his animation element is 2)
[State 1600, Reversal]
type = reversaldef
trigger1 = animelem = 2    ; When this should happen
reversal.attr = SA, NA         ; This means that this does great against normal attacks, standing or airborne, anything else this just won't work
pausetime = 0, 12              ;Pause time
p1stateno = ifelse (command="holdfwd", "your stateno where juri goes forward", ifelse (command="holdup", "your stateno where juri goes up", "your stateno where juri goes backwards"))
hitsound = s2, 0                 ;Adequate sound goes here
sparkno = s7001                ;Adequate sparknumber goes here
sparkxy = 0, 0                    ;Position of said spark
numhits = 100                       ;For some reason when testing this, if you put 100 in here, per example, this indicate in your character combo counter 100 hits when hit, wtf?
#3  February 14, 2018, 04:02:11 am
  • Niigasan
Fuckin got it, thanks man
Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 07:35:14 am by Prime SC
#4  February 14, 2018, 07:35:41 am
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
Spoiler: This only got state 420 to work and nothing else (click to see content)

Spoiler: I got this to trigger state 420 but not 220 (click to see content)

I think if you have the 3 command = it'll work.
vVv Ryuko718 Updated 10/31/22 vVv
#5  February 14, 2018, 07:38:25 am
  • Niigasan
Thats exactly how i have it coded now right before u commented i figured it out lol, thanks for the tips and help though guys its much appreciated