YesNoOk

Enter DJJarianLogan... (Read 9846 times)

Started by JarianDaProducer, February 18, 2018, 01:01:25 am
Share this topic:
Enter DJJarianLogan...
#1  February 18, 2018, 01:01:25 am
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
  • "This is my Fight! and This is my GOAL!!"
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
Hello Everyone, ok for those of you who dont know me, im Jarian Logan, and i am a DJ who makes Videogame Music. Im not NEW to Mugen by any means, i mean to be honest ive been here before awhile back and i was really into mugen BIG TIME! LOL, but that was a few Years ago when i wasn't a novice to mugen. Anyway im a DJ now and i was wondering if any of you would mind if i Posted some of my Music on here from time to time. Alot of my music could be used for First Person Shooters or Racing Games, but most of it would Definitely Fit in Fighting Games! :) Id Like to do some Collaborations with some of you who are Creators of Full Mugen games sometime, i may not know how to create Fighting Characters, but i DO know how to make music! :P Anyway thats my introduction, take care my friends, take care. ;)
"My Technique Can Not be Beaten"
Re: Enter DJJarianLogan...
#2  February 18, 2018, 07:40:21 am
  • Secrets are just answers to the wrong questions...
  • www.newagemugen.com
    • Greece
    • sakchak322@hotmail.com
    • www.newagemugen.com
Hey man, welcome.
Your beats are actually pretty frickin tight!
I totally fk with that My Dream + the 2nd Gear stuff u made - reminds me of Ridge racer series OST
Re: Enter DJJarianLogan...
#3  February 18, 2018, 02:22:47 pm
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
  • "This is my Fight! and This is my GOAL!!"
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
Hey man, welcome.
Your beats are actually pretty frickin tight!
I totally fk with that My Dream + the 2nd Gear stuff u made - reminds me of Ridge racer series OST

Haha Thank You PhantomD, yeah thats Exactly what i was going for when i made that Song. See i LOVE NAMCO and Capcom and Squaresoft and All of that, and they make Tekken and Ridge Racer (of Course i Know that you know that lol) so i figured id make a Song with elements from that. But anyway im glad you like it, Thanks again man! :)
"My Technique Can Not be Beaten"