YesNoOk

Show-off your gaming setup! (Read 10066 times)

Started by lui, February 05, 2018, 07:52:32 am
Share this topic:

lui

Show-off your gaming setup!
#1  February 05, 2018, 07:52:32 am
    • USA
Seeing as I've been always posting about my setup in the MFG discord, i'm really interested in seeing what you guys have in store too! Feel free to post WIP progress, updates and stuff like that!

Here's mine in question:

I designed my setup to be a good all-in-one setup with different controllers and stuff within arms reach and an HDMI splitter connected so I can switch between my various systems with a click of a button! I recently just finished installing a new monitor, building a new desk and getting 2 Qanba Q1's clamped on to my desk so whenever friends come over I have no issues getting sticks for them to level the playing field :) it also feels like my very own at-home arcade so that's a bonus too!

Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 07:55:33 am by Walruslui
Re: Show-off your gaming setup!
#2  February 11, 2018, 02:51:29 pm
  • all is love in fair and war
nice, leveling playing field with both Q1 s. I still wish some 3rd party company could make a transparent plate to be able to use custom artwork.
#3  February 13, 2018, 05:30:17 am
my setup is messy as hell and my peripherals are chinese knock offs that i bought to get by with because im a cheap asshole.
that being said, i love your setup man. very classy. you don't keep those sticks in front of you at all times though do you? that seems unnecessarily cumbersome.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#4  February 13, 2018, 08:37:36 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
It's nothing much, also the image is 6 months old but nothing has really changed.

lui

#5  February 18, 2018, 12:58:37 pm
    • USA
hmmmm ive never thought of actually stacking my consoles on TOP of eachother, wow that is actually kinda smart.

and no i don't keep it on me at all times, i do take them out once i play fighting games though but when im by myself i clamp one of em in the middle.

currently in the middle of modding em with artwork to match the setup and with sanwa parts, am also thinking of getting a statue with some led light strips to make things pop
#6  February 18, 2018, 08:59:27 pm
  • Proper order of things is often a mystery to me
    • USA
After hearing horror stories about consoles being left on stacked on top of one-another and melting (And having a 360 of my own go on the fritz after getting really superheated) I wouldn't personally suggest it.  Unless you have fans on them, like, all the time.

lui

#7  February 19, 2018, 01:45:06 am
    • USA
oh no i don't even use them anymore, i meant more for just aesthetic reasons really
#8  February 19, 2018, 01:49:20 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
They're not plugged in they just sit there. I normally stand them both up when in use.
#9  February 19, 2018, 11:01:11 am
  • Estoy siempre listo para un desafío.
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
#10  February 19, 2018, 11:27:44 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
Nah. the xbox is jtagged and the ps3 has cfw, They haven't had disks in them in years..
#11  January 01, 2019, 08:54:04 am
  • Estoy siempre listo para un desafío.
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
Retro gaming setup I currently have until I
get a new shelf and a GameCube to finalize
my collection.