YesNoOk

Fighter Factory 3.0.1 (Read 1557206 times)

Started by VirtuallTek, December 16, 2011, 11:37:46 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fighter Factory Studio coming on April, 4 - support us now!
#1281  February 28, 2018, 01:32:36 am
  • Estoy siempre listo para un desafío.
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
April 4th....im sad now
#1282  February 28, 2018, 02:04:40 am
  • www.virtualltek.com
    • Brazil
    • www.virtualltek.com
I still need time to finish the site, documentation, do fine adjustments, fix things (found some bugs) and try to address as much as possible, as some surprises :D.
I think is better to have a release date now than extending it forever. I'm pushing myself to the limit, no one wants to see it done more than me, for sure.
Thanks!
#1283  February 28, 2018, 02:06:24 am
  • Vs Style Debuts Tag Project CEO
  • The Dark Wolf Returns
    • USA
Well, we can definitely hold on longer. Can't wait to see the day it's released.
Beware the Dark Wolf once more!
Last Edit: February 28, 2018, 04:59:31 am by DarkWolf13
#1284  February 28, 2018, 02:24:42 am
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://shinzankuro.carrd.co/
The wait is worthy! I know you guys are going to do a masterpiece of job on the new FF :D

Keep it coming!
- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome
#1285  February 28, 2018, 05:23:33 am
  • Still lurks regularly, but posts once a blue moon
    • Canada
Woohoo!
Everything you've done with Fighter Factory has been amazing.  Keep it up!
I'm excited for Studio's release!
#1286  February 28, 2018, 09:38:17 am
  • Self-proclaimed best creator!
4th April...
It's OK. I can still wait any longer.
This is fate.
#1287  February 28, 2018, 11:19:23 am
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
As long as it's not April 1st....
vVv Ryuko718 Updated 10/31/22 vVv
#1288  February 28, 2018, 05:19:35 pm
  • Estoy siempre listo para un desafío.
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
Dont mind me I'm just impatient like a motha flower.
#1289  February 28, 2018, 05:26:45 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
2 days after my birthday ^_^
#1290  February 28, 2018, 09:41:55 pm
  • More blood and gore please.
    • USA
    • johncrystal00@embarqmail.com
Fighter Factory Studio. That sounds great. Take your time.
#1291  February 28, 2018, 10:19:36 pm
  • É nóis! :D
    • Brazil
    • www.facebook.com/groups/MugenFDR/
Yes!!! Good news, no doubt it will be a perfect tool, thank you VirtualTek, and the name (Fighters Factory Studio) really looked great ... :)
#1292  February 28, 2018, 10:23:44 pm
  • I´m a big fan of...THIS HAND?!
    • Spain
A really big surprise, I can´t wait the next release.
Good luck for your next release Virtualtek. :)
#1293  February 28, 2018, 11:31:12 pm
    • Brazil
Fighter Factory is the only reason Mugen is so accessible today.
You've done a lot for this community, thanks!!!
#1294  February 28, 2018, 11:47:00 pm
  • WE ARE NESTS: THE NEW WORLD ORDER
    • USA
I REALLY think we should make an updated documentation/e-textbook surrounding MUGEN development and the Fighter Factory Studio IDE.
#1295  March 01, 2018, 09:14:51 am
  • Frozen in Time
  • The siege continues...
    • USA
    • www.eternal-anomaly.com
Apart from severing a personal complacency with MCM and Z-CharCAD, Fighter Factory has indeed proven itself to be an honest-to-goodness blessing to this community.  Thank you, VirtualTek. :megusta:
Latest Release: Here / Current Projects: The Penguin & Stage Rectifications (2nd Set)
#1296  March 01, 2018, 12:45:55 pm
  • Secrets are just answers to the wrong questions...
  • www.newagemugen.com
    • Greece
    • sakchak322@hotmail.com
    • www.newagemugen.com
haha holy shit, i totally 4got about MCM and Z-CharCAD! and that other one, what was it? like N.O.M.E.N or something, for creating the sffv2 files.
Man i stopped touch those like a squillion years ago. Praise Virtualtek, and praise GABEN
#1297  March 04, 2018, 09:55:31 pm
  • www.virtualltek.com
    • Brazil
    • www.virtualltek.com
I finished testing half of all functions in the program and fixed all bugs in the process. Now, I'm trying to eliminate as much bugs as possible, so later just documentation will be missing.

haha holy shit, i totally 4got about MCM and Z-CharCAD! and that other one, what was it? like N.O.M.E.N or something, for creating the sffv2 files.
Man i stopped touch those like a squillion years ago. Praise Virtualtek, and praise GABEN
GABEN is Gabe Newell? :D

Thanks!

#1298  March 05, 2018, 01:12:46 am
    • Brazil
I'm really looking forward about the new Fighter Factory. The reason? HIRES chars. :)
As Ramon said on the previous page, we are hoping that the process of turning chars into HIRES become easier.
Currently it is necessary to transform the sprites group by group through the option of image editor and this unfortunately takes a lot of time.
I mean, basically you need to:
Image Editor> Open From> Current Group> Image> Properties> Image (Again)> Resize and repeat the process for each group...

An easy way to fix this would be to allow you to select all the sprites of char (and not just the groups) and through that make the resize process only once. It would be incredible....
Yes, I saw the image posted by Virtual Tek on the previous page and now i'm so excited, can't wait anymore :)

-EDIT-
English:
I have a suggestion (which I do not know if it was already suggested or even added in the version you're doing your Fighter Factory)
When you have to add new sprites on the SFF, you need to tell them which group you are adding these sprites, as we can see in the image below:

My suggestion:
The program could detects the group and the sprite according to the file name.
For example, if you have the sprite file with the name of 0,0 in the folder, this means that Fighter Factory will understand that this file will be part of group 0 and therefore sprite 0.
So if you have a folder with several sprites such as 0,0, 0,1, 0,2 (and so on) these sprites when they are added will automatically drop into the Group and Sprite related number.
That would make it a lot easier and would be great!

Portuguese:
Eu tenho uma sugestão (que eu não sei se já foi sugerido ou até mesmo adicionado na versão que você está fazendo do Fighter Factory)
Quando você manda adicionar novos sprites no SFF, você precisa dizer para ele em qual grupo você deseja adicionar os tais sprites, como mostra a imagem abaixo:

A minha sugestão seria o seguinte:
O próprio programa detectar o grupo e o sprite de acordo com o nome do arquivo.
Por exemplo, se você tem o arquivo de sprite com o nome de 0,0 na pasta, isso significa que o Fighter Factory vai entender que esse arquivo vai fazer parte do grupo 0 e portanto sprite 0.
Então se você tem uma pasta com vários sprites como por exemplo 0,0, 0,1, 0,2 (e assim por diante) esses sprites quando forem adicionados irão automaticamente cair no número de Grupo e Sprite relacionados.
Isso facilitaria bastante e seria ótimo! Fica aí a sugestão!
Art by Ilya Kuvshinov - Illustrator and Story Artist http://kuvshinov-ilya.deviantart.com/ - http://kuvshinov-ilya.tumblr.com/
Last Edit: March 05, 2018, 06:33:10 am by AlesRos
#1299  March 05, 2018, 07:56:07 am
  • Why,

Is that... FREE? Anyway... I can´t believe this--- ealier version said the last one... well...
Let´s see truth... FF Studio?? Haha...
Hey, can i help, or maybe i need help
#1300  March 07, 2018, 02:25:20 am
    • Brazil
    • iaramongtg@gmail.com
    • www.facebook.com/groups/MugenDownloadLinksAndShareRamonGarcia
Hi ''VirtuallTek'' I have another tip, of course if you find it interesting, if you can add it to the program or if you want:

It is the option to be able to add image conversion plugins same exists in photoshop, or add more image plugins in the program itself when changing the size of the image, type the '' alien skin blow up 3 '' the '' OnOne.Perfect .Resize.Premium.Edition.v9.5.0.1640.x64 '' the '' VHRUnsharpMask '' and the ''XBR 4x [NoBlend]'' 'plugin that comes bundled with the program ImageResizer-r133.exe'
If you can add this option in Fighter Factory Studio it will greatly help people who use the program to create or edit chars and easily convert the images to HI-RES, filtered images etc.
This will give you more features and more attention to game publishers.

PT-BR
Oi ''VirtuallTek'' Eu tenho outra dica, claro se você achar interessante, se puder adicionar ao programa ou se quiser:

É a opção de poder adicionar plugins de conversão imagem igual existe no photoshop, ou adicionar mais plugins de imagem no próprio programa na hora de mudar o tamanho da imagem, tipo o ''alien skin blow up 3'' o '''' o ''VHRUnsharpMask''  e o plugin ''XBR 4x [NoBlend]'' ''que vem junto com o programa ImageResizer-r133.exe''
Se você puder adicionar essa opção no Fighter Factory Studio vai ajudar muito as pessoas que forem usar o programa a criar ou editar chars e converter facilmente as imagens em HI-RES, imagens filtradas etc.
Com isso o programa terá mais recursos e chamará mais ainda a atenção de editores de jogos.
:bison: IF YOU WANT SOME SPECIFIC CHAR IN HI-RES=FILTERED SPRITES SEND ME A MESSAGE IN MY E-MAIL WITH THE LINK OF CHAR THAT I CONVERT TO HI-RES (Observation is a very cheap price :yes: and the result is very good]. Here is my e-mail: iaramongtg@gmail.com :bison:

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/ramongtg
And If you want Suport me / Encourage me, donate here: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=89HXL726XVEFG&source=url :bison: