YesNoOk

Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android] (Read 1519503 times)

Started by Moon Girard, January 18, 2017, 11:28:47 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android]
#2281  March 07, 2018, 03:35:17 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
Are you sure that's not gen 2 Finn? He did age pretty well after all.
Old Finn has longer hair.

tbf Sigurd had his 90's anime mullet axed too, so it might just be the art direction wanting to modernize the designs.

...or he might just like Eliwood and Hector who still look like teens but have full awareness of their future and grown children.
Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 03:39:54 pm by Foobs Sese Seko Nkuku Ngben...
#2282  March 08, 2018, 02:05:17 am
Celica has been tailing Grima for two days, but it looks like Celica blinked first, Grima should get the multiplier in the last hour and take it home.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#2283  March 08, 2018, 04:08:34 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
New Banner tomorrow:

Female Morgan, Male Morgan, and Brave Chrom. Gerome is Tempest Trial reward.

EDIT: I also just realized Chrom's weapon confirming the existence of Colorless Dragons in the future.
Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 04:18:41 am by Magical Amber
#2284  March 08, 2018, 04:29:32 am
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Holy crap, full dragon team incoming then.
#2285  March 08, 2018, 04:41:16 am
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
The Morgans look cute, I can say that much.

Also, I think I saw Gerome at the end. Tempest Trial anyone?

(Also, I am officially started playing the game, rejoice.)
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#2286  March 08, 2018, 04:51:31 am
  • 90's Kawaii
    • Guatemala
Serpent tomes look like an interesting, more independent alternative to owl tomes. I hope F! Morgan drops after the banner.
#2287  March 08, 2018, 05:21:27 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
It's basically just a guard bow for Blue Mages. Other than Female Morgan (depending on her stats), the only Blue Mages who can fully utilize it properly are Reinhardt and Valentines Lyn due to their good mixed bulk.
#2288  March 08, 2018, 05:43:13 am
  • 90's Kawaii
    • Guatemala
Yeah, but we'll get raudrserpent and gronnserpent down the line. Someone like Leo or Sophia could use raudrserpent. If the serpent tomes can be refined just like guard bow, they become a decent alternative to the TA raven sets considering they aren't vulnerable to CA.
#2289  March 08, 2018, 06:48:00 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
The new update is out for Android. The new game modes Rival Domains and Blessed Gardes are playable with the former's larger maps are confirmed to be able to deploy up to 20 units, but can use up to 8 units at once. Weapon upgrades for Soren, Eirika, and Leo are also available.

Soren:
Wind Brand - Built in Chill Atk 3. Refined version gives Owl-Tome effect.

Eirika:
Sieglinde - Built in Hone Atk 3. Refined version gives highest bonuses of allies within 2 spaces to Eirika's stats during combat (If any of your allies are buffed and are within 2 spaces of Eirika, the highest buff of each individual stat will be added to Eirika's).

Leo:
Brynhild - If opponents uses Magic, reduce damage of first hit by 30%. Refined version adds Earth Sweep 3 (similar to Myrrh's Great Flame, except the threshold is >1 Def instead of >5).

EDIT: Derped on Rival Domains description.
Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 07:39:57 am by Magical Amber
#2290  March 08, 2018, 10:19:47 am
It's basically just a guard bow for Blue Mages.
With Owltome effect, which is good. A bit hard to use properly all the time, but good. Derp, I was reading Soren's Wind Brand upgrade, nevermind.
Horse Chrom's Sealed Falchion is just plain broke.
Mirror Stance ! Just what I was looking for to make my Summer Leo worth something.
Leo's Brynhildr boost looks great. I need a hundred more dews (and stones before that) to get it.
This is way too slow.
Uh, Blessed Garden says it gives dew. I need to give someone some blessings... haven't touched that so far.
How do you guys even begin to know what blessing to give who ? Just based on the +2 stat ?
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 10:50:18 am by Byakko
#2291  March 08, 2018, 02:32:53 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
What I did before I cleared all the gardens was check each map and think of a team that can beat all of them here's what I used to give you an idea.

Water: Fjorm, Reinhardt, Elincia, PA Azura. Hyper offence team with Fjorm there to tank sword units (watch out for Eldigan as he doesn't die to physical hits lol)

Fire: Fallen Robin, Ninian, Adult Tiki, Micaiah: enemy phase team, this team can pretty much tank anything. No Ephraim unfortunately.

Wind: Gunnthrá, LA Roy, Sanaki, Azura. Full offence team with axebreaker/qr Sanaki to invalidate all the greens

Earth: L! Ike, Nephenee, Dorcas, Sonya. Tank team with Sonya crippling enemies with ploys

#2292  March 08, 2018, 02:55:17 pm
I just ended up putting blessings based on who would benefit the stat bonus the most. Balancing physical and magical damage was as much a headache as always, and I mostly didn't.

Water - spd bonus : Fjorm Camilla B!Lyn Sigurd. Still considering Nephenee, Summer Corrin, Sothe (actually Scorrin' is probably gonna get a spot).
Fire - def bonus : L!Ephraim Laslow Raven and I'm hesitating between Rhajat and Winter Tharja. Still considering Lukas because lately I boosted his attack and lost a bit of def.
Earth - atk bonus : L!Ike Blucina Nowi Fred.
Wind - res bonus : Gunnthra Lilina  Summer Robin Nino. Considering Sonya or Rhajat but that's too much green mage.

I haven't done fire but none of the maps gave me much trouble (that Eldigan surprised me but he went down after a bit), except the one with the wall that circles around in the earth garden where I didn't have any ranged unit. Nowi ended up tanking everything.
It's not much hard, so it's not so bad, you can't afford trial and error like the GHB, I figured I should stay generic instead of planning specific units for specific maps, which I don't like. Minmaxing characters and balancing your team is the name of the game.
Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 03:20:15 pm by Byakko
#2293  March 08, 2018, 08:58:36 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
I kinda want to pull both Morgans for the sole purpose of putting a 2 Robin - 2 Morgan arena defense team.

I don't know what unit to leave for my friends for rival Domains. I put up my Brave Lance Effie for the moment.
#2294  March 08, 2018, 10:55:32 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
    • Guatemala
I changed my lead to Halloween Nowi since she's a seasonal flying mage, which were sorely lacking on my friend list. Might change her for Brave Lucina after I'm done building her since the drive skills are really good on these large maps (ward and goad are even better).

I'd recommend everyone to change their leads to an uncommon unit, preferably one who has rare skills like armor march o hone fliers, because you can't run dupes on Rival Domains.

#2295  March 09, 2018, 04:19:59 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Here's the teams I used for the Blessed Gardens. I basically just picked characters who would best benefit from the blessings the most.

Air: Units with great mixed bulk. With the exception of Gunnthra, all of them can counter regardless of distance and can tank both Physical and Magical damage

Water: Units with high Spd. With the exception of Fjorm, all of the heroes here have a Spd stat of 43+ (with the blessing) which helps them double nearly everything in sight and abuse Desperation as much as possible when their health gets low.

Earth: Units with high Atk, especially those who can utilize a Brave Weapon incredibly well.

Fire: Units with high Def, especially those who can use it to their advantage (like Myrrh).

I'd recommend everyone to change their leads to an uncommon unit, preferably one who has rare skills like armor march o hone fliers, because you can't run dupes on Rival Domains.

I don't really have any one set in stone as my permanent unit yet, but I'll continue to lend out my Bridelia. Though I have been thinking of setting my Santa Chrom who has Distant Counter and Vengeful Fighter. He's really ideal for defending the camps since he can tank everything.

#2296  March 09, 2018, 10:44:04 am
Anyone got anywhere with infernal domain ? How do you even begin to handle 20 enemies that keep pouring out of the thing you have to destroy and need multiple hits each to go down.
#2297  March 09, 2018, 05:14:23 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
    • Guatemala
Horse Emblem x5

The extra movement and easy access to all buffs (but goad cavalry) makes them really shine on this map. Sure, the trenches next to the final fortress suck, but if you make proper use of positioning skills your mages can destroy the fortress in two turns (the problem is cornering your opponent in eight turns or less).

Alternatively you could try leaving infantry tanks camping in the second fortress and stall the enemy, but haven't been able to pull it off.
#2298  March 12, 2018, 10:49:11 am
(In the end I just cheesed it with the higher hitters and mixing colors and got enough points)
The gardens are nice, it feels new to build 4 separate groups with your units, it's better than dumping various emblems in a team and call it a day. Not really sure about rival domains though, the big map is cool and the messy battlefield is okay, but it's a bit overkill in infernal, what with the teleport circle being also a defensive tile. We'll see how that goes if we get new map. It could also be different if it was more defensive.

Uh, updated calendar with 10 summoning focuses coming in the next month. Ugh.
I got king Chrom (Khrom), I'll stop here a bit.
Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 10:57:48 am by Byakko
#2299  March 12, 2018, 04:56:55 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
I'd be happy to get anything but since it seems at one point the brave heroes with one big banner will come out one day. By then I should have enough orbs for it.
#2300  March 20, 2018, 07:31:45 am
  • Still lurks regularly, but posts once a blue moon
    • Canada
New seasonal units
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty