YesNoOk

The Nintendo News Thread (Read 1500614 times)

Started by "Bad News" Hoffmann, June 07, 2011, 09:14:28 pm
Share this topic:
Re: The Nintendo News Thread
#4641  February 07, 2018, 09:24:58 pm
a look at the next batch of fe warriors dlc

lui

#4642  February 07, 2018, 09:27:29 pm
    • USA
yaaaaaaaaa these looks great. hopefully everyone has their own moveset, if Navarre is a clone then ill be kinda disappointed. when's the date that it comes out?
#4643  February 07, 2018, 09:44:02 pm
Linde, Navarre, and Minerva join the fray.
Four new costumes for Lyn, Caeda, Marth, and Tiki.
New weapon skills and blessings.
Level cap boosted to 130.
Three new history maps.
Exclusive new weapon for Caeda.
Launches February 15th.
Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 09:47:35 pm by Titiln

lui

#4644  February 07, 2018, 09:48:10 pm
    • USA
oh hey right after valentine's. nice
#4645  February 07, 2018, 09:49:35 pm
  • The Goddess Returns

I'm so happy I bought this and Xenoblade Chronicles 2 when I got the Switch a few days ago.

The game is pretty good(despite more clone movesets) and it's alot of fun as it reminds me more of Samurai/Hyrule Warriors than a slightly better Hyrule Warriors.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......

lui

#4646  February 07, 2018, 10:33:59 pm
    • USA
the big thing that makes things way more fun is the tactical elements. executing the perfect strategy mixed in with button mashing feels so right and when things get tough it really does feel tense with the permadeath system (i don't go to home when a character dies)
#4647  February 07, 2018, 11:52:44 pm
  • The Goddess Returns
the big thing that makes things way more fun is the tactical elements. executing the perfect strategy mixed in with button mashing feels so right and when things get tough it really does feel tense with the permadeath system (i don't go to home when a character dies)

Well I'm avoiding the permadeath system because I'm a noob and I'm not a fan of that system in general(though I love the fact that they catered to FE fans with that mechanic too.), I do like the tactical elements as well and blending in the triangle system too.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#4648  February 08, 2018, 02:01:53 am
I don't like the permadeath system so I turned it off, but regardless I manage to not get any loss most of the time, and I try again if I get a death. I only really got in big trouble maybe a couple of times.
I fought Navarre long enough to really see his moves but I'm fully expecting him to be a Lyn clone with his double sword, and Minerva to be a Camilla clone. Linde looks nice though (considering all I know of her is her FEHeroes portrait). Lyn's costume is looking good too.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 02:05:01 am by Byakko

lui

#4649  February 09, 2018, 12:05:34 pm
    • USA
I dont think navarre will be a lyn clone. The NPC version of Niles has a completely different moveset and animations from the DLC Niles when I saw both on the field at the same time so it's most likely their movesets were just placeholders.
#4650  February 09, 2018, 12:14:42 pm
  • Back to the Beginnings
    • https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Yeah, but even the DLC version of Niles is still a clone of all the other Archer characters, if I remember correctly.
So why would Minerva or Navarre be different?
===My discord servers===
Unlimited Force HQ: https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Mega Man Megamix Engine Help Server: https://discord.gg/Wjm9GYU

Touhou database (by Ryouchi):
http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/8257-touhou-project/
you are all small and can't grow manly sideburns
#4651  February 09, 2018, 12:19:45 pm
 ?? I was pretty sure the NPC Niles and the playable Niles have the same moves as each other and the same moves as the other 3 archers, I didn't see any different move. Except the super.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.

lui

#4652  February 09, 2018, 11:47:35 pm
    • USA
npc niles has a couple of different stuff but nothing major. the biggest outlier that npc niles is seperate altogether is the fact that he has a different stance from the dlc one.
#4653  February 12, 2018, 01:55:20 pm
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA

Question: does Lyn's costume reference her Fire Emblem Awakening DLC reward? Because I can't think of other places that costume could potentially show up.
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#4654  February 13, 2018, 04:29:44 am
  • Still lurks regularly, but posts once a blue moon
    • Canada
Yup, that outfit is Lyn's from awakening.
#4655  February 16, 2018, 12:38:09 am
#4656  February 16, 2018, 03:28:23 am
  • Video Game Veteran
  • Can you do it? SUREYOUCAN!
    • USA
    • gcnmario.free.fr

"You must defeat my flaming
dragon punch to stand a chance."
#4657  March 07, 2018, 06:05:44 pm
  • Resident Tosspot
  • Pftheh
    • UK
    • plasmoidthunder.neocities.org

That's 10 PM for us Brits.

Oh, I want a diagram. I fucking love diagrams.
#4658  March 08, 2018, 01:24:43 am
  • Proper order of things is often a mystery to me
    • USA
Well.  Besides the confirmed Mario Tennis Aces showcase, at the very least I would hope for news on the new Yoshi title.  Any further hopes beyond that go to the unlikely event of giving more concrete details on Metroid Prime 4, Pokémon Switch and/or whatever deep dark secret project Retro's been cooking for what, 4 years now?

What I expect is news on ports to cover the gaps in the year between big news and releases.  Likely Fallout 4, what with Skyrim and Doom doing better than expected.  There have been rumors circulating about the Crash Bandicoot remaster (And for further reaching the not yet announced Spyro remaster) getting ported, which I doubt but would really find to be awesome news if true.
#4659  March 08, 2018, 02:16:44 am
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
2 PM PT is 5 PM EST for those of us on the east coast.

I am expecting that they will be announcing a great amount of big titles for the Switch. I have noticed a relative lack of must-haves for the Switch since the year of 2018 started so far and I know that there are a lot of titles set to release this year by many companies and not just Nintendo.
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#4660  March 08, 2018, 11:57:31 am
  • Resident Tosspot
  • Pftheh
    • UK
    • plasmoidthunder.neocities.org
I just do what I always do and expect disappointment :P

Oh, I want a diagram. I fucking love diagrams.