YesNoOk

Ultra Espionage Tactical Screenpack! (Read 3661 times)

Started by SOLIDUS SNAKE, April 17, 2018, 08:39:18 pm
Share this topic:
Ultra Espionage Tactical Screenpack!
#1  April 17, 2018, 08:39:18 pm
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
*Posted From NewAge mugen*

Sup, my fellow comrades of Newage. It's me the old fox, with another production idea or project.lol I have summoned the grand wizard, for this mission. My man Phantom D, he is making the new concepts and I'm building the frames of it. We, will be bouncing ideas and the working of the build together. My old concept was based, from my good old friend. The Syn master, he did that like in 10mins. He based his idea from my old original released gear sp. This is a new project and a new hybrid build. Think of it based upon metal gear rising and other gear games. This is mugen and we like to have fun. I did a separate thread, because I'm not the only patron working this project. So with that said, I will post some images for now. To give a idea of whats to come. Also, Phantom D will be putting his mojo in hear as well. If you guy have any ideas, please feel free to share with us. The crazy the better, lets get this party rolling. I forgot to mention the build will, also be strongly inspired from my avatar. Thanks to the master himself, it inspired me along with him willing to help an old friend out. Hey, no homo but we know the brother have mad skills. We are bless to have him apart of Newage.

Old concept/ Syn's alpha idea!

New concept stages/ Phantom D alpha idea!

Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 03:07:33 am by SOLIDUS SNAKE
Re: Ultra Espionage Tactical Screenpack!
#2  April 18, 2018, 07:02:38 am
  • It's always possible with willpower and a funnel.
    • Denmark
    • supermortensen@hotmail.com
I love it. This was actually one of my main inspiration for the flatline screenpack.
Nice concept so far.
[img width=600
Keep it real, keep it original
#3  April 19, 2018, 01:29:31 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Thanks my man and Glade my works, could inspire such another creator. Keep it rocking, more to come.
#4  April 19, 2018, 01:41:11 am
  • ★ Graphical Enthusiast ★
    • Japan
Woah...normally im not a fan of smaller roster SP's, but i can DEFINATELY appreciate a stylish SP with passion put into it when i see one.

This is beautiful. From the colors to the Select Shapes to just the whole aesthetics in general.

Amazing job :)
#5  April 19, 2018, 03:03:15 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Well the shine belongs to phantom D, and Syn as well. We have a long prosperous road, stay for stopping bye. Stay tuned more to come, keep it rocking.