YesNoOk

DJJarianLogan's BGM Thread (Read 143453 times)

Started by JarianDaProducer, February 18, 2018, 04:19:45 am
Share this topic:

Poll

Are you guys liking the New Songs So Far?

YES! POST MORE!!
0 (0%)
NOT ALL OF THEM...
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Re: My NEW WEBSITE
#21  March 18, 2018, 08:52:58 am
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
  • "This is my Fight! and This is my GOAL!!"
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
Hey Guys!!! Im going to be Posting Links to 4 NEW Tracks for FREE Download on my Website pretty Soon, so just remember to Check Back to my Site ever so often for them ok! I Sincerely HOPE that none of you have been getting any Redirects or anything like that, if you have then im sorry and it should be fixed now. Love you guys LOTS, thanks and take care!! :D :)
"My Technique Can Not be Beaten"
Re: My NEW WEBSITE
#22  March 18, 2018, 07:17:05 pm
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
Hey Guys!!! I JUST Uploaded 3 NEW TRACKS on My Website!! (Still Working on the 4th One) :D
A new CD is in
#23  April 17, 2018, 09:15:27 pm
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
Hey guys I just wanted to let you all know that a new CD is in the works and I'm currently working on it I've been away for quite a while and I hope that the rest of you have been listening to music while I've been gone I will return and when I do I'll have the new CD made thanks.
Re: A new CD is in
#24  April 24, 2018, 08:21:01 pm
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
Ok guys! ive Finished the works on the New CD its definitely a GOOD CD!! :D I will Post a Link to it as soon as i can get better access to internet. I really miss you ALL and im gonna Start working on some Extra Songs for you so remember, Stay Tuned to the Board!!! :)
#25  May 02, 2018, 08:00:10 pm
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
Hey what's up guys I've been working on some new songs for you all and so far they all sound really good I've only had like one or maybe 2 songs that weren't is great and the rest of them but they were still decent it's just that I didn't really consider them to be is good as the rest of the songs I got made anyway guys soon I should have internet and soon I will post links to the new music CD that I have made and created big thanks to all of you who have bought the previous CD NuWave music vol 1 see you soon
#26  May 06, 2018, 03:59:27 pm
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
Hey guys it looks like the new CD is going to be a major hit I've played it for a few people already and they say that it sounds great and they can't wait for me to post it online I can't wait till I get my money back 4 the first CD that I made because this next CD it's going to be so good I hope that all of you are doing well please take care and know that you are all in my thoughts
Remember This One Thing...
#27  May 09, 2018, 06:44:27 pm
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
Hey Guys! Remember to keep Checking Back at my Website for Updates and NEW MUSIC. I will Post New Stuff on there pretty Soon, (Stuff that i dont Post Here) so keep it goin baby! :)

https://djjarianlogan.weebly.com/

:D!!!
My SECOND (TRUE Website!!!)
#28  May 25, 2018, 10:45:43 pm
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
Hello Guys! I would like to introduce my 2nd and "TRUEST" NEW Website, this is going to be the place where i Sell ALL my Future Background Music, for Only $0.50 Cents a STAGE!! Ive been working hard at it and so far its GOLD. Check it out Here:

https://jarianlogan28.wixsite.com/website

HOUSE HEAVEN...
#29  May 30, 2018, 06:22:01 pm
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
Re: DJJarianLogan's BGM Thread
#30  June 08, 2018, 05:08:52 pm
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
Hello Guys!!! How are you? Whew!! I really did it this time guys, I accidentally deleted most of my music! (Yep! All Gone except for whats on my Websites) Dont ask me HOW but i did it! Anyway the GOOD NEWS is that im planning on hitting the BGM Mugen Scene HARD with some FREE Stuff Soon. Then i'll work on the pay stuff. Ive just been so busy with Life situations an all that, that i havent been able to get up any FREE Stuff like i used to do. However there are no worries, especially since it kind of pissed me off that i accidentally deleted my stuff by accident. BUT i might just make all my NEWEST Music (the Stuff that i WAS able to actually Save from the Stars in the morning CD) FREE UP on my 2nd Website pretty Soon. So Stay Tuned, and MUCH LOVE From Yours Truely, DJJarianLogan!!! :)

Cya Soon!! ;)
MORE FREE BGM TRACKS FROM Yours Truely!!! :)
#31  June 18, 2018, 07:01:53 pm
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
Hello Mina!! How are all of you doing out there today? Damn its HOT OUT THERE!!! I Hope you all are stayin cool an Mugenitup right about now. LOL Anyway I have some Good News and some Bad News. :( I Accidentally deleted ALL of my music from my Phone, (Yep allllll gone dudes...) I did a reboot on my phone thinking HECK YEAH I NEED A FRESH START!!! And then all of a sudden im like, Oh S@#$! I forgot to Save my music before i did it LMAO, so whatever's Online right now is what you'll basically FIND of my Work pretty much. Yeah Sucks but hey thats life i guess. *Sighs* Hmmm... Oh well ANYWAY!!! Now for some GOOD News! :D Ive been at the Library working on my Website an all that and i did it!! I made ALL 39 Tracks FREE!!!! Yep! Nothing to Pay, You are ALL FREE To go to my Website and Download all of my music. Some old Songs and MOSTLY NEW SONGS. Take Care Everyone! LOVE YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLL!!!! :)

https://jarianlogan28.wixsite.com/website  ;)

:rolleyesugoi:
Re: MORE FREE BGM TRACKS FROM Yours Truely!!! :)
#32  June 20, 2018, 02:38:05 pm
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
Ok Guys! I have noticed a Severe issue with my website and i have desperately tried to fix it. I have noticed that there is no download link for each song that i posted. Guys TRUST ME i have tried over an over again to fix this but the wix website is way too finicky with its features an what not. So im gonna create a NEW BGM Website thats gonna blow all the rest out of the water! Keep it locked until then ok! ;)
Some NEW BGM Songs! (This is Only the Beginning....)
#33  June 23, 2018, 06:30:08 pm
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
Alright Guys! I was just sitting around with nothing much else to do today, so I decided to get back to the studio (and by studio I mean my laptop! lol) and I made some New Songs for you all. Check em Out!! Maybe yall can find some USE for them. :)

Perception 44
http://www.mediafire.com/file/mi4a7b2fzrejqsy/Perception+44+-+Album+-+Destruction.mp3

A Mechanized BATTLE
http://www.mediafire.com/file/kiizar3redkgyil/A+Mechanized+BATTLE.mp3

annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd....!!!

STREETS OF BASS
http://www.mediafire.com/file/iaj9zwe9lqb00rj/STREETS+OF+BASS+-+Album+-+Destruction.mp3

Re: Some NEW BGM Songs! (This is Only the Beginning....)
#34  June 23, 2018, 09:05:43 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
Post in your thread. I'm getting sick of cleaning up behind you.
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#35  June 25, 2018, 03:20:05 pm
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
#36  June 25, 2018, 03:31:26 pm
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
Ok Guys! it appears that i caused quite the ruckus in here with posting seperate posts relating to my music, so im gonna post something REALLY Good! Here's the Link to my "Soundcloud" Page, where you can download ALL of my music. Just use Torch Internet Browser and use the blue down arrow button in the upper right hand corner to download each track (please note that you probably might have to play like a second or two of each song before ya download them) and on another side note, Ed Boon the demon is not my best Song by any means, ( I Sent it to Ed Boon himself and i never got a reply back LMAO) but anyways... i'll be Posting all of my music on there from now on, so Check it Out! And Send me an add!! :)

https://soundcloud.com/jarian-logan

#37  July 10, 2018, 10:42:03 pm
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
 okay everyone I'm working on a brand new CD and this one is going to be the first one away I can't wait for you all to hear it because I put a lot of work into it I hope you all are doing well and I hope that you are all playing video games to the extreme I have a favor to ask all of you for those of you who bought my first CD please put a 1 beside your reply and for those of you who didn't buy the CD please put a 0 beside a reply to this thread I need to know how well my CD is selling in order to know whether or not I should make another CD available thank you all for everything I really really appreciate you guys so very much you just don't know if it weren't for you guys I wouldn't be inspired the way I am to rake and create digital music for you all so anyway until then keep it locked and always keep playing thank you very much
#38  July 11, 2018, 11:19:37 pm
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
On a Side note, the New CD wont be Free, (Ever) :D
#39  July 21, 2018, 06:23:43 pm
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
The first CD is complete and it's Good! I will post it soon.
#40  July 23, 2018, 03:27:14 am
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
I think it would be cool if someone would create a full