YesNoOk

E3 2018 Mega Thread (Read 26450 times)

Started by GTOAkira, June 02, 2018, 08:55:53 pm
Share this topic:
Re: E3 2018 Mega Thread
#81  June 13, 2018, 06:24:55 pm
Assassin's Creed ; Kotaku interview confirms a bunch of stuff. There's still some heavy roots in the First Civ backstory, a modern day timeline, the fact that they just gave up presenting those aspects at E3 and the likes because reasons, there's even an in-game reason you can pick a dude or a chick (the modern day scientist's animus rip-off is incapable of differentiating if the DNA is male or female lol okay whatever) also romance options go unchanged between genders because Ancient Greece, man, do whatever and whoever !

On the Tsushima demo, I got a big Zelda BotW vibe when the guy went horse riding (but less so when he started chopping off Mongol arms). I got a weird impression when he rode down to that bridge toward the forest, like the scenery was wrapping up over you like a slight fish eye effect, then zooming into the dead forest. The scenery in general takes a lot of place, at the bottom of that maple tree with the red leaves everywhere, it's kinda swallowing you. Haunting, in a cool way.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 06:29:03 pm by Byakko
#82  June 14, 2018, 03:14:11 am
  • Pixel Animator
  • "I'm done trying with you."
    • USA
On the Tsushima section, I got a huge 'Genji' vibe. Specifically when it came to combat and traversing on that rooftop part.
Visually, Tsushima is quite stunning... I would like to see more.

In case anyone missed the Splatoon 2 news after the conference ended: Splatoon 2: Octo Expansion's release date was moved up to.. TODAY June 13th, PT
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#83  June 14, 2018, 03:31:44 am
  • Proper order of things is often a mystery to me
    • USA
Woah, I was not expecting that.  Gotta get on top of that, thanks for that update.