YesNoOk

Fate/Grand Order (Read 2196382 times)

Started by c001357, August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fate/Grand Order
#3041  June 11, 2018, 11:04:45 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
No idea why it became popular nowadays (because of majin saber ?) but the current trend of drawing fgo characters wearing the clothes of other fgo characters is fun; we got more fanart of that style in the past week than we got in the previous two years , so I think something happened.

It's some twitter fad of "fusing" two servants that appear in your "My Room".
#3042  June 12, 2018, 11:18:24 am
post it on the fanart thread.

i saw mordred wearing sherlock's suit early this morning. someone post it on discord.
#3043  June 14, 2018, 09:40:48 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Spent more quartz than I should have, but still remained within my budget. Probably the best session though since I was able to get Raikou, Arjuna, Jack, Atanyanta, NP2 Banana Oni, NP3 Heracles, NP5 Lancelot, NP3 Carmilla, Astolfo, and Helena.

I probably won't be whaling this hard again till Musashi comes out...
#3044  June 14, 2018, 09:55:49 am
  • The Goddess Returns
1 10 pull... after months without getting a single 5 star since I got Tesla in the London banner...

Mama has come home.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#3045  June 14, 2018, 10:04:46 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Congrats, I'm glad it only took you one multi. You should have seen my face when Banana Oni, Lancelot, Heracles, Jack, and Arjuna spooked me before getting Raikou. I was actually kind of annoyed with the last two, not because they were servants I didn't want/like but the fact that I hit the 1% rate twice but still didn't get best Mama until later.

...now I'm glad I came out with 3 new 5*s...
#3046  June 14, 2018, 10:51:10 am
  • The Goddess Returns
Congrats, I'm glad it only took you one multi. You should have seen my face when Banana Oni, Lancelot, Heracles, Jack, and Arjuna spooked me before getting Raikou. I was actually kind of annoyed with the last two, not because they were servants I didn't want/like but the fact that I hit the 1% rate twice but still didn't get best Mama until later.

...now I'm glad I came out with 3 new 5*s...

Yeah I remember that feeling when I went all out to get Drake. Got 3 Vlads and an Artoria(and maybe Orion, can't really remember anymore) before I got Drake. So I remember that pain despite the fact that getting multiple 5 stars is something to be celebrated despite the fact of getting annoyed of not getting the rateup.

The craziest part was that when I got Hektor, I thought I was done with the rolls so I decided to skip it but then it continued on and I'm like "Okay this must be a 4 star CE" and it went to Servant and I'm like "this has got to be Ibaraki" and it was a Berserker and I'm like "Let's go Ibaraki" and I say this while having a picture of Raikou on my computer as a joke catalyst AND randomly just thinking a few times before the event that Raikou may spook me going for Ibaraki like Tesla did for Lancer Alter and lo and behold, she fucking spooked me!

I couldn't contain my laughter, joy and surprise all at once.

Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#3047  June 14, 2018, 10:58:45 am
1 10 pull... after months without getting a single 5 star since I got Tesla in the London banner...

Mama has come home.

that's a good roll  i will be happy if i get bananaserker. i'd probably roll later

edit: i got 2 bananas in one roll.

edit i got another one from ticket = level 3 ibaraki.  wow when i said i'll be satisfied with ibaraki i never anticipated that she'll pop up alot.
well got her ascended and leveled her skills , guess i'll practice using berserkers , i don't like them much too squishy. dunno if i'll roll again i think i've got too many berserkers now.
Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 06:11:25 pm by 地獄の花
#3048  June 14, 2018, 07:32:49 pm
  • The Goddess Returns
Grats on NP3 Ibaraki.
I was hoping to get the same amount of luck I got when I gotten NP3 Li Shuwen, but I got WAY more than that when I obtained Raikou.

And honestly, it's up to you. Raikou is most likely one of those Servants that WILL stay in peoples' Support Lists simply because of how ridiculously good she is at farming and at certain battles. So if you don't have her, you can live easily without her.

#3049  June 15, 2018, 09:57:41 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Make use of Euryale while taking on the Blue Oni. Give her the Golden Sumo CE and pair her up with a Tamamo and she can easily hit the Blue Oni for 1m+ damage each time with her NP (assuming there are also some Moonlight Bath CEs).
#3050  June 15, 2018, 12:36:58 pm
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
Yup, running Euryale 8/10/7 with Sumo on her and 2 Baths. Easy clear.
#3051  June 19, 2018, 12:58:18 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Final Raid has been unlocked. Nobu is one of the better servants you can use here as Ushi Gozen has both Riding and Divinity so Nobu will have a massive damage spike when using her NP in tandem with her "Unifying the Nation by Force" skill (along with her innate 60% damage boost from the event).
#3052  June 19, 2018, 01:09:28 pm
nobunaga melts raikou easily,

btw don't use the dumplings yet , there'll be a quest after we beat raikou that have better drops.
#3053  June 19, 2018, 02:56:46 pm
  • Top Nep
  • /!\Cost Over/!\
    • USA
So raikou raid is divine? Would tge CE Versus work?(card of karna and arjuna)
#3054  June 19, 2018, 03:23:49 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
It does, but why would you use it when you have Golden Sumo?
#3055  June 19, 2018, 03:31:13 pm
  • Top Nep
  • /!\Cost Over/!\
    • USA
#3056  June 19, 2018, 04:25:55 pm
So raikou raid is divine? Would tge CE Versus work?(card of karna and arjuna)

LB golden sumo , equip it to nobu and the rest of your servants should have hot springs and your support too better find someone who LB hot springs.

It does, but why would you use it when you have Golden Sumo?

cause i dont have it....?
;s but alrighty.

it's free , you just have to trade it in the shop. i have mine LB already.
#3057  June 20, 2018, 06:28:11 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Sixth Singularity: Camelot will be released on the 28th. No news regarding the anniversary as of yet.
#3058  June 20, 2018, 03:48:25 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
That's the one I have been waiting for, too bad this one is not in the playstore of my region, tho I guess there might eb ways around that.
#3059  June 21, 2018, 03:24:30 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
Is it safe to assume we'll get Summer event after Camelot? Or will it be anni and then Summer?
#3060  June 21, 2018, 05:48:15 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
JP got the summer event a little over 2 weeks after the release of Camelot. However we seem to be getting Camelot ahead of schedule (like 2 weeks early) so we probably won't be getting the summer event ourselves until late July.