Re: Mis Renders HD
#41  January 14, 2018, 07:05:43 am
  • SUPREMO MASTER
#42  January 14, 2018, 09:23:41 am
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
    • mitia.pogorelov1@yandex.ru
Man, that's a really neat Quan-Chi. It really looks like after some extra treatment it could be used in MK3-like games.
I'm DEAD, F*CKIN', SERIOUS.

Just added colored background, decreased image to 35% of its full size with "Neariest Neighbour" filter, changed image's type to "Color Indexed"- and here is really legit looking sprite! The only thing here is too much white color on his black parts and turning all the sprites to one palette would be a real chore, but still, SUCH skill of 3-D modeling deserved to be admired, pal. If that model was made by you, of course...
Keep it up.
Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 09:32:30 am by Trololo
#43  January 14, 2018, 12:03:04 pm
    • Italy
i'll say that look wonderful even before knowing who's supposed to represent.

However i'm not entirely sure that the  left thumb below the other fingers in the stby action is a good idea.

In a movie it would work fine, but in a videogame can get perceived as incoherent.
#44  January 14, 2018, 03:53:54 pm
  • SUPREMO MASTER
Of course, you can improve everything, the back light, make the character's real animations and edit the sprites.
The animations are not faithful to the character, they are just custom animations to present the model.

Em este caso el modelo no es mio, es uno de tantos que hay en el mundo 3d,no sé de quein sea,yo solo lo renderiso y hago la animación

In this case the model is not mine, it is one of many that there is in the 3d world, I do not know what it is, I just render it and I do the animation
Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 04:03:44 pm by shammahomega1
#45  January 14, 2018, 11:21:43 pm
    • Italy
I feel that. I decided to make a videogame alone, deciding what should be overlooked and what is necessary is a bigger problem than production itself.
#46  January 15, 2018, 02:28:01 am
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
I am not going to lie. I too am very impressed by your Quan Chi rendering, as it feels very convincing. It even has the back light that old school MK sprites used to feature and everything. The only way I can see this getting even closer to the retro MK aesthetic is if you brighten up the green of his outfit and his skin shading, because this already feels amazingly close.

Shit
#47  January 15, 2018, 10:13:17 pm
  • SUPREMO MASTER
Gracias por sus respuestas chicos
Thanks for your answers guys

A new animation Quan Chi
Una nueva animación Quan Chi

#48  January 25, 2018, 05:45:25 am
  • SUPREMO MASTER
Kane

#49  January 28, 2018, 01:55:57 am
  • SUPREMO MASTER
#50  January 31, 2018, 04:40:50 am
  • SUPREMO MASTER
Reptile MK X

#51  April 24, 2018, 08:50:19 pm
  • Shit
I feel bad that I missed the new post on this thread. I hope this isn't seen as bumping, because I do want to give my input on your work.

What I do want to say is that your rendering skills are very impressive looking. Arguably professional looking at that, given how natural everything looks about your recent renders. Both your Quan Chi and Reptile renders look like they could've appeared in UMK3, for how close they look to the aesthetic style.

The only thing I really recommend, not just for your MK renders, but your overall model work, is for you to attempt increasing the brightening in the models, as they overall look way too dark, making it hard to see the details in the models. If you were to increase the lights a bit, that would pretty much fix the issues present in them altogether.

Here's an example edit I did with your Reptile render, to better illustrate to you what I mean:

I just increased the brightening and the saturation on the sprite overall, making it better match the tonality of UMK3 sprites, and look overall more readable (I also toned down the saturation on his pants to better match the upper body). If not modifying the render lighting settings, the brightening issue can be fixed through some manual editing like I demonstrated. See which method works better for you.

Hoping to see more content from you in the future, by the way!

Shit
#52  April 28, 2018, 01:34:12 am
    • Argentina
    • sites.google.com/view/senseiyoda/sensei-yodas-mugen
Wow amazing work.
#53  July 01, 2018, 03:32:27 am
  • SUPREMO MASTER
I feel bad that I missed the new post on this thread. I hope this isn't seen as bumping, because I do want to give my input on your work.

What I do want to say is that your rendering skills are very impressive looking. Arguably professional looking at that, given how natural everything looks about your recent renders. Both your Quan Chi and Reptile renders look like they could've appeared in UMK3, for how close they look to the aesthetic style.

The only thing I really recommend, not just for your MK renders, but your overall model work, is for you to attempt increasing the brightening in the models, as they overall look way too dark, making it hard to see the details in the models. If you were to increase the lights a bit, that would pretty much fix the issues present in them altogether.

Here's an example edit I did with your Reptile render, to better illustrate to you what I mean:

I just increased the brightening and the saturation on the sprite overall, making it better match the tonality of UMK3 sprites, and look overall more readable (I also toned down the saturation on his pants to better match the upper body). If not modifying the render lighting settings, the brightening issue can be fixed through some manual editing like I demonstrated. See which method works better for you.

Hoping to see more content from you in the future, by the way!

Thank you, exact, you have to put more light, greetings.

Un nuevo stand

#54  July 01, 2018, 03:51:32 am
I was about to say that your first Quanchi animation doesn't "fit" him.
But you just came and redid Quanchi.

WELL DONE!
#55  July 01, 2018, 10:15:16 pm
  • SUPREMO MASTER
Nueva stand, creo se ve mejor esta.

#56  September 24, 2018, 12:16:27 am
  • SUPREMO MASTER
Algo nuevo

Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 02:32:17 am by shammahomega1
#57  September 24, 2018, 01:13:07 pm
  • Shit
Good stuff there. The stronger lights definitely help making Quan Chi look more readable and vibrant. In case you're in need of ideas for stances, I am kind of curious to see how your Quan Chi model would look with the MK Mythologies Quan Chi stance animation.

Shit
#58  October 05, 2018, 03:50:12 am
  • SUPREMO MASTER

Bueno hice una animación desde cero, de Scorpion,al rato hago otras,hacer  pose a pose es algo tedioso.

Well, I made an animation from scratch, from Scorpion, after a while I made others, pose a pose is something tedious.
Last Edit: October 05, 2018, 04:05:55 am by shammahomega1
#59  December 26, 2018, 07:43:48 pm
    • Dominica
    • kaysombi@gmail.com
more update fom  cuAnchi  ? punh      and kick