YesNoOk

AI patch for Elecbyte's KFM (for Mugen 1.0) (Read 5882 times)

Started by Zzyzzyxx, June 14, 2018, 05:56:18 pm
Share this topic:
AI patch for Elecbyte's KFM (for Mugen 1.0)
#1  June 14, 2018, 05:56:18 pm
  • I hate coding helpers.
    • Brazil
I had the idea of using KFM as a template for a tutorial about AI creation, showing how to use the relevant data from the .air file of your char to build a simple, but solid AI.

I gave my best attempt to make a copy-paste friendly AI, by mixing templates by P.o.t.S and Rajaa's chars.

I tried to use as few lines of code as I could in order to make it non-intimidating for somebody who would like starting to create AIs.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/bpcvasv1vb1221u/kfm.rar/file

Demo:

I didn't make any modification in his attack states, or hitboxes, or frame data, and no extra vars were included in his code. All I did was overwriting the states 40, 100, 120-155, 1051, 1061 and 1071 with AI relevant codes.

I hope you guys enjoy the result.
Last Edit: June 18, 2019, 07:02:49 pm by Zzyzzyxx
Re: AI patch for Elecbyte's KFM (for Mugen 1.0)
#2  July 02, 2018, 04:00:56 am
  • I hate coding helpers.
    • Brazil
Updated the moron, in an attempt of making him less moron. New link at the first post.

1 - Fixed a bug that allowed him to use his throw in combos.

2 - He cancels lights into strongs more often, and lights into lights slightly more often

3 - Made so that the AI can execute the follow-up to EX Fung Fu Knee

4 - Reduced the probability of canceling basics into moves that are unsafe on block (i.e. any other special move than Kung Fu Blow).
Re: AI patch for Elecbyte's KFM (for Mugen 1.0)
#3  June 18, 2019, 07:04:11 pm
  • I hate coding helpers.
    • Brazil
New version of his AI, based on the ones I made for DivineWolf's chars. Link at the first post.