YesNoOk

PizzaHighFive's STAGE Release Thread! o yeaa! (Read 17840 times)

Started by PIZZAHIGHFIVE, July 04, 2018, 11:15:19 pm
Share this topic:
PizzaHighFive's STAGE Release Thread! o yeaa!
#1  July 04, 2018, 11:15:19 pm
  • It's the end for villians
    • Mexico
    • www.instagram.com/Motivational_Saiyan/?hl=en
I'm uploading all my created stages on here on this thread, more stages to come!
I hope you all enjoy and stay true :)

The final stage in Final Fight 2 in mvc style with super jump and it's a wide stage. You will see Rena, guy's fiance, and Genryusai which is Guy and Maki's master both kidnapped in the background just like in Final Fight 2

Mugen version - 1.0
Super Jump - Yes

http://www.mediafire.com/file/tbdcqaiuvck8g66/FF2Japan.rar/file
Buy DBZ / Street Fighter shirts here. Compra camisetas de DBZ y King of Fighters aqui. www.instagram.com/Motivational_Saiyan/?hl=en
Last Edit: July 04, 2018, 11:45:52 pm by PIZZAHIGHFIVE
Re: PizzaHighFive's STAGE Release Thread! o yeaa!
#2  July 04, 2018, 11:42:36 pm
    • Mexico
Buy DBZ / Street Fighter shirts here. Compra camisetas de DBZ y King of Fighters aqui. www.instagram.com/Motivational_Saiyan/?hl=en
Last Edit: July 04, 2018, 11:51:17 pm by PIZZAHIGHFIVE
#3  July 05, 2018, 12:06:33 am
    • Mexico
#4  July 05, 2018, 12:47:51 am
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
question will your stages fit 1.1 as well? i'm saying about adding zoom, i'm just asking if it's 1.1 compatible as well
#5  July 05, 2018, 03:29:36 am
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII
The MegaMan X stages look really cool!
#6  July 05, 2018, 03:38:26 am
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
Last Edit: July 05, 2018, 03:43:44 am by AVPboy6754
#7  July 05, 2018, 04:42:51 am
  • I must continue my training...
Nice ones bro... :cool4:

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
#8  July 05, 2018, 05:21:31 am
    • Mexico
question will your stages fit 1.1 as well? i'm saying about adding zoom, i'm just asking if it's 1.1 compatible as well

Yes these stages will play on mugen 1.1 but it won't have zoom. The stages need to be converted to 1.1, it's not that hard to do that but it's just that I didn't do it, I might give some of the stages 1.1 versions so they can have zoom
#9  July 05, 2018, 05:27:56 am
    • Mexico

This long time private stage is now released to the public!
It's Wire Sponge's Weather Control Center stage in MVC style! I definitely worked hard to make this one look good

mugen version - 1.0
super jump - yes

Please enjoy, have fun, and stay wise
http://www.mediafire.com/file/475fw2xab7z6ody/mmX2wiresponge.rar/file

I was exactly thinking about the existence of this stage today! THANKS FOR READING MY MIND! ... Kinda...

Probably was a badass surprise for you then huh?  I'm glad you like it!

Thanks for all the support everyone!  I've been downloading people's stages for years and now I get to give back to the community.   More stages to come for all of ya'll!
#10  July 05, 2018, 05:35:02 am
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
anyway keep releasing my favorite mega man x2 stages i hope you do wheel gator next
#11  July 05, 2018, 05:57:51 am
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com

This long time private stage is now released to the public!
It's Wire Sponge's Weather Control Center stage in MVC style! I definitely worked hard to make this one look good

mugen version - 1.0
super jump - yes

Please enjoy, have fun, and stay wise
http://www.mediafire.com/file/475fw2xab7z6ody/mmX2wiresponge.rar/file

I was exactly thinking about the existence of this stage today! THANKS FOR READING MY MIND! ... Kinda...

Probably was a badass surprise for you then huh?  I'm glad you like it!

Thanks for all the support everyone!  I've been downloading people's stages for years and now I get to give back to the community.   More stages to come for all of ya'll!

For today, yes it was... me as a creator, i am thankful for this tribute to one of my most loved Game franchises, keep it up.
#12  July 05, 2018, 03:30:44 pm
    • Brazil
    • https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100074220240917
nice edits
#13  July 05, 2018, 06:11:35 pm
  • Stages & Screen Pack
  • Mugen Creator
    • USA
    • https://jusmugen.forumotion.com/
you finally came out you shell and show and shared your awesome stages to everyone. Im glad That your willing go and shared your creation edit to everyone.
 back on topic,

these are nice and very well done edit stages is always cool to see more of these edit creation. Keep up the good work :) and welcome to MFG
Join My JUSMUGEN Community.
https://jusmugen.forumotion.com/
#14  July 06, 2018, 01:42:12 am
    • Mexico
@OldGamer
Thanks Old Gamer for the idea, more people get to get their hands on these stages through Mugen Guild, so thank you a lot for the idea, man!

@drewski n AVPboy
YES, I have actually already decided that I wanna do a MVC wheel gator stage! even talked to my gf about it before lol.  I also see them as tributes myself, I semi frequently run through the MMX games and say shit like "god, I love this stage and it's music!!! there has to be a mvc style stage of this!!" then I get to work.

Megaman Stages that I have considered making MVC styles of are these:

1) Armored Armadillo Mine Shaft Stage X1 - It'll be hard as hell, but I imagine it being on a train type of stage while the background stage sprites will be zooming by super fast speeds, dunno how I'll do it but I wanna do it.

2)Wheel Gator Tank X2 - one of the dopest MMX stages, you'll be fighting on top of the gator tank with the destroyed city in the background, I also would like to have the triceratop mini tanks driving around and also those blue robo doves that fly around in that stage, maybe even have a big armor suit that in the background the suit that you find in the stage

3) Clown Man's Carnival stage MM8 - I swear I can run through this stage over 1 million times and still be happy to run through it, we need a mvc style of it

4) Virus Stage from X5 - It looks like it can be a badass training type of stage, and you can't fuck with that stage music tho!

If you got any dope ideas shout at me! I might just do em
#15  July 06, 2018, 02:22:16 am
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
i see that your works were inspired by capcomnator but with mega man stages added to it
#16  July 08, 2018, 04:53:59 pm
    • Argentina
    • matrerog@yahoo.com.ar
Go foward with the MegaMan stages. The previous two look great!
#17  July 08, 2018, 11:39:25 pm
your stage are great! i like your inspiration.
#18  July 09, 2018, 10:17:16 pm
    • Mexico
thanks guys, well it's not that I'm imspired by capcomnator himself, but I do pretty much have the same influences as him, He loves the bright cps2 capcom mvc style and so do I, He's amazing at making those stages in fact, he understands that CPS2 style so freakin well!  I definitely was inspired by his stage release thread to do my own for sure tho so thank you capcomnator,

I got more stages coming to you fellas
#19  July 12, 2018, 12:37:11 am
    • Mexico
#20  July 12, 2018, 12:52:40 am
    • Mexico