YesNoOk

Goku Black Z2 (UNOFFICIAL - YOSHIN WIP THREAD) (Read 25945 times)

Started by Yoshin222, April 28, 2018, 11:36:51 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Goku Black Z2 (UNOFFICIAL - YOSHIN WIP THREAD)
#21  June 20, 2018, 03:02:44 am
  • Getting better, still a long way to go
    • UK
Course not, go nuts

Also some updates, mostly regarding Emo/Divine Rush

Description for convenience
"Emo Mode has been updated, the state has sounds an stuff, plus he now glows to indicate hes actually in Emo. Divine Rush is also complete, and while in Emo the R.KMH are bigger. Looks neat at least in my opinion. Thoughts??"
Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 11:41:33 pm by Yoshin222
#22  June 20, 2018, 10:34:54 pm
"Emo Mode has been updated, the state has sounds an stuff, plus he now glows to indicate hes actually in Emo. Divine Rush is also complete, and while in Emo the R.KMH are bigger. Looks neat at least in my opinion. Thoughts??"

Emo Spiderman?
#23  June 20, 2018, 11:41:09 pm
    • UK
Tf how did that happen
Fixed
#24  June 23, 2018, 07:13:08 pm
    • UK
HB made a character overview for anyone looking to test him out without having to dig it up yourself!

And some big changes! When he's released he'll feel a lot different in many ways, this vid is just a taste. Everything in HBs video will still apply but he'll now have some new shit to play with. I'll also include a Movelist in the style of those found in official HDBZ characters (wanted to learn how to make one) within his folder. Though i must be honest, once he's had all my additions applied, and some decent AI, i'm done. I really want to get back to more personal projects (Unfinished stages like Kame House, Snake Way, Ruined Future revamp) Bardock of course, and even a bit of Roshi here and there. Sincere thank you to everyone who downloaded him, coding him has been a lot of fun
#25  June 25, 2018, 08:39:59 pm
Concept looks cool but is it possible for you to change heavy kick animation into completely new move? You are using that animation too much changing that move(heavy kick) might be better for animation variety but thats just personal opinion i am not a sprite editor nor coder so i cant add comment on specific things.
#26  June 27, 2018, 08:10:55 am
  • Game cards do not actually talk
    • New Zealand
    • Skype - lunchpolice
    • www.youtube.com/user/Quackbillion
Looking good!

Since Team Z2 is making their own Goku Black I might edit this one's palette when I add him to my MUGEN to make him SS1 like in the manga. I like to avoid having doubles in my roster. :)
Formerly LunchPolice aka Quack
#27  July 04, 2018, 07:56:56 pm
    • UK
Thats fair

#28  July 10, 2018, 08:08:30 pm
    • UK

Black is close to finished, all he has left are the next few Emo Clone attacks, A.I and an overhaul to frame data. Seeing that, i'm posting all the changes from the Beta to right now. This text can be found when Black is done, and will of course be updated at release

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#29  July 14, 2018, 09:19:17 am
    • UK
Last move added! Now to overhaul Frame Data. But while i d that, i have a favour to ask anyone who codes. While i revamp his frame data, make AI and finish up the movelist, i'd appreciate it if anyone has any ideas/submissions for intros/winposes. These are his intros/winpose numbers
Anything within reason will be included if submitted. Just use the Beta version to make them if you choose so. Not required or anything but a submission or two would be lovely. (in general not individually of course)

Anyway, the last move is the last Emo attack.functions similarly to say Freezas counter, or Juris HCB Punch in SFIV, where Black will teleport away if hit with something that isn't a throw. It can be cancelled in to, and is active frame one, making it ideal for reading predictable attacks. The drawback is that the WHOLE MOVE is considered an attack, so if hit with it, you suffer additional counter hit damage, so use it wisely!
#30  July 14, 2018, 02:12:50 pm
    • Morocco
FINALLY Someone that puts actual effort in those unofficial z2 chars. Solid work and Good luck
#31  July 14, 2018, 03:58:06 pm
    • UK
Appreciated dude
Just for that, updated change list (still not quite done but ya know)

#32  July 15, 2018, 04:28:08 am
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
I'm dying for this to be finished, looks better and better by every update you make.
#33  July 26, 2018, 12:19:42 pm
    • UK
Wanna keep some stuff under wraps till release, but heres the changelist as it stands currently
The final version can be found in his character folder upon release
#34  August 01, 2018, 10:23:31 pm
    • UK
Black has been released! Gonna move to a release thread

Thread can be found here
http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/goku-black-z2i-release-yoshin222-184423.new.html#new

Pasting the description for convenience
"All in the vid! Heres the link
http://www.mediafire.com/file/k4hplz4...
One more time, if you have any suggestions/contributions, let me know I intend to move on to other projects after the last few things are added, but make no mistake, that by no means implies i'll ignore feedback. I'll tweak and add as necessary based on suggestions. With that, enjoy!

Twitter
https://twitter.com/Yoshin222
"