YesNoOk

Help with stages (Read 7958 times)

Started by Genji_HTH, July 21, 2018, 11:14:32 am
Share this topic:
Help with stages
#1  July 21, 2018, 11:14:32 am
    • Germany
Hi ^^

After spending a whole day with researching and testing I finaly give in and ask for help =/
So here's my prob: I have a .sff (and .def) file of a stage. And what I want to do is somehow export a full size image of the stage as a whole. Like a preview image.
Best I can do is export all the sprites and try to build the image off of them by hand....but looking at 500+ single images after the export this does not seem like the way to go.

I'd imagine there would be an easy solution to this....
Re: Help with stages
#2  July 22, 2018, 06:41:03 am
  • The other Indian
    • India
This is the wrong section but to still answer your question I believe you want to take a screenshot of your stage during game play. If that is what you want just hit F12 to get a screen shot. You can take multiple shots in this way.
Re: Help with stages
#3  July 22, 2018, 12:30:04 pm
    • Germany
Oh, I'm sorry! o.O
Any way for me to correct this?

Ok, yea that seems intuitive but there are some problems with this solution: First for some reason the file cannot be loaded. Second the stage is pretty wide so I would still have to stitch several images together. Third I would have to edit the chars out.

Is there no way to achieve my goal with fighter factory? The program seems very capable *shrug*