YesNoOk

Dead or Alive 6 revealed (Read 131190 times)

Started by GTOAkira, June 08, 2018, 04:29:45 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Dead or Alive 6 revealed
#41  June 22, 2018, 05:44:57 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
in the meanwhile, doaxvv adds panty pull.

#42  June 22, 2018, 07:48:09 am
  • Hoping for the best, prepared for the worst.
  • 2D Fighting games forever!
    • Brazil
Oh boy... imagine what would happen if this ever gets localized to the west, IMAGINE!
Lasagna
#43  June 24, 2018, 10:02:43 am
    • Germany
Oh boy... imagine what would happen if this ever gets localized to the west, IMAGINE!

It would be no problem for Germany and French and some other places in europe I guess, but this features are far too revolutionary to get a US localisation, too many human sacrifices would be necessary to appease their dark feminist Gods.
#44  June 24, 2018, 11:07:38 am
but germany has ridiculous censorship too , and australia probably wont have a localized version
#45  June 24, 2018, 12:35:55 pm
    • Germany
#46  June 24, 2018, 11:44:53 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
that it will not be given a bad rating, rather, it won't even get rated.
#47  June 25, 2018, 01:58:54 pm
  • Back to the Beginnings
    • https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Yeah, Germany can just straight up ban certain games. Mad World for the Wii was one of them.
And funnily enough, even Mortal Kombat X was originally banned in Germany.
===My discord servers===
Unlimited Force HQ: https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Mega Man Megamix Engine Help Server: https://discord.gg/Wjm9GYU

Touhou database (by Ryouchi):
http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/8257-touhou-project/
you are all small and can't grow manly sideburns
#48  June 25, 2018, 02:11:15 pm
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
Why is it that European nations tends to have such big problems with censorship? I meant, I don't think the US ever would ban something for having lewd things in games.
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#49  June 25, 2018, 02:48:07 pm
  • Character Not Unlocked ~
    • Norway
    • Skype - crap-zapper
Well Germany has a tendancy to take things a bit too far ...

Still, what did they censor this time?
Previously known as;
Mugen-Ninja 2011-2014.
The Street Fighter 2014-2021.
#50  June 25, 2018, 04:53:13 pm
Why is it that European nations tends to have such big problems with censorship? I meant, I don't think the US ever would ban something for having lewd things in games.

shit tons of games are banned by us censor or they'll force the dev to cover it up with low res under garments , mmorpgs are most common victim of it.

they banned kasumi's pokemon card cause you can see the silhouette of her tits.
#51  June 25, 2018, 06:46:36 pm
Pfffffhahahaha
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#52  June 25, 2018, 07:00:09 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
I just installed fgo (english) and am wondering what did they censor ? hopefully is doujin enough that they did not censor anything , though that did not help it in china.

The oldest cases I remember are some final fantasy games; in fighters,the usa censored mai's animations back in the late 90s and tmnt's asuka in the early 90s. A very funny image is one of a super sfii prototype where they censored cammy's outfit giving her a leotard.
Last Edit: June 25, 2018, 07:10:59 pm by Bastard Mami
#53  June 25, 2018, 09:04:23 pm
  • The Goddess Returns
I just installed fgo (english) and am wondering what did they censor ? hopefully is doujin enough that they did not censor anything , though that did not help it in china.

The oldest cases I remember are some final fantasy games; in fighters,the usa censored mai's animations back in the late 90s and tmnt's asuka in the early 90s. A very funny image is one of a super sfii prototype where they censored cammy's outfit giving her a leotard.

Nothing in Fate Grand Order for English is censored...
Trust me, there would have been a massive uproar considering the localization team stated that they will not censor anything unless we must and considering we have Jack The Ripper, Boudica, Shuten Douji and Mata Hari escape any brushes(and same with the CE art) with censorship and they are the "troublemakers", we are fine.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#54  June 25, 2018, 09:42:21 pm
  • Host of the Wammy Radio Podcast
  • Wammy Giveaway
    • USA
    • wammyradio.tumblr.com
they banned kasumi's pokemon card cause you can see the silhouette of her tits.

Are you referring to the Misty's Tears card which depicted Misty's arms covering her naked breasts while holding a Staryu in her hands? That image was changed to a Squirtle wiping off Misty's tears from her eyes in the American version. Or is this a totally different card you speak of?
#55  June 26, 2018, 01:20:42 pm
    • Germany
Yeah, Germany can just straight up ban certain games. Mad World for the Wii was one of them.
And funnily enough, even Mortal Kombat X was originally banned in Germany.

Mortal Kombat X was not banned, it was not even indexed, the organisation that puts games on the index here even forced the guys from the rating system to move there lazy asses and give the game a rating, it has a 18 rating and because of that it can be selled without problems.

And since Mortal Kombat X are the only things that get censored here nowadays still swastikas and other nazi symbols, anything else are 90% companys who are selfcensor there games beforehand, because they are either afrait they have to change it anyway because they don't know that our laws are not as strict as before, or they want  to get a lower raiting to sell there 18+ games to Kids.

And for Mad World, Sega don't even officialy released it here, and the PEGI Rating has no legitimacy in Germany since we have our own Rating system, that makes it a unrated game in germany, and games like that can be indexed realy easy.
#56  August 01, 2018, 10:51:45 pm
  • The Goddess Returns

Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#57  August 01, 2018, 11:17:57 pm
  • Man of Mystery (and Chocolate)
    • USA
That's not a bad trailer. Glad to see Rig come back. I thought he was a cool character...

..and to let the elephant out of the room here... anyone else getting Miguel vibes from Diego here?
#58  August 02, 2018, 12:11:14 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
Kind of; I was going to comment how doa6 is looking more and more like a poor man's tekken.
#59  August 02, 2018, 01:42:02 am
  • The Goddess Returns
It isn't like Miguel himself isn't super generic...

And honestly, I see him more of Kazuma Kiryu myself given some pics of him:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

But I'm just more intrigued by his role in the story and his character. And honestly, I find the poor man's Tekken stuff insulting because Tekken itself has plenty of stereotyped characters themselves at this point. Not helped by the massive focus of the Mishima Clan eclipsing everyone else and making most of their stories have no real payoff or ending.

#60  August 02, 2018, 02:53:15 am
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.